Virginia ....

Want to pledge allegiance to the Drumpf? Clash with Caspian? Scared of the stickers on your mailbox? Let's hear it.
max225
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

SixSpeeder wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:33 pm The thing is that those backcountry racist asshats had every right to assemble and spew their hateful opinions, the counter protestors came there to shut up the racists by force. Violence ensued which was reprehensible and people got hurt and died. If the racists had been allowed to congregate around their stupid statue, at least nobody would have gotten physically hurt. While I may not agree with those groups, they have a right to assemble and protest just like everybody else whether I like it or not.
I want both groups to clash for good... we need to thin those herds
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

max225 wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:35 pm
SixSpeeder wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:33 pm The thing is that those backcountry racist asshats had every right to assemble and spew their hateful opinions, the counter protestors came there to shut up the racists by force. Violence ensued which was reprehensible and people got hurt and died. If the racists had been allowed to congregate around their stupid statue, at least nobody would have gotten physically hurt. While I may not agree with those groups, they have a right to assemble and protest just like everybody else whether I like it or not.
:dat:
If the extremes take each other out, we'll be in solid shape. I'll just sit back and :aintcare:
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

Caspian wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:26 pm
max225 wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:10 pm
:rolleyes:
Like when they shot 5 cops in Dallas ?

Dallas sniper shooting was a psyop in which no one died. Just more bullshit to rile up the sheople and generate sympathy for law enforcement.

If hundreds of black people descended on UofV campus with tiki torches nothing new would happen. You aren't getting it yet. All these events are contrived by people in high places via the use of racial issues.

Look at the sign laying on the ground by the convertible camry and honda odyssey van, it reads "no human being is illegal". Um, yeah when they enter a country without following immigration laws then they have entered the country illegally. When a person commits a crime they have committed an act that it illegal. It is illegal to steal, is it not? That's a whole other can of worms, try sneaking into Mexico, Germany, Japan, or Australia without following the law and see what happens to you. But in Merika politicians/government state and fed invite and encourage people to enter the USA illegally when they provide aid to them in the form of food stamps, tax payer paid for medical treatment, tax payer paid for "education", and housing, etc. So people want to come here illegally, sneak across the border, then they bitch at the white man for stealing their land while they milk the system they hate. :wtf:
You're even stupider than I realized. :facepalm:
Illegals don't get food stamps and welfare.
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

I'm surprised Mount Weather wasn't even brought up by :caspian:

That shit is scary.
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

[user not found] wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:19 am
SixSpeeder wrote:The thing is that those backcountry racist asshats had every right to assemble and spew their hateful opinions, the counter protestors came there to shut up the racists by force. Violence ensued which was reprehensible and people got hurt and died. If the racists had been allowed to congregate around their stupid statue, at least nobody would have gotten physically hurt. While I may not agree with those groups, they have a right to assemble and protest just like everybody else whether I like it or not.
Well they originally had a designated protest space laid out by the city where the police could have kept the situation calm. They sued the city to be allowed to protest anywhere. They set up the confrontation. It was a trap they laid.
Plus, didn't they arrive like hours earlier than they were supposed to? :notsure: on that :doe:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
SixSpeeder
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: Fiat

[user not found] wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:19 am
SixSpeeder wrote:The thing is that those backcountry racist asshats had every right to assemble and spew their hateful opinions, the counter protestors came there to shut up the racists by force. Violence ensued which was reprehensible and people got hurt and died. If the racists had been allowed to congregate around their stupid statue, at least nobody would have gotten physically hurt. While I may not agree with those groups, they have a right to assemble and protest just like everybody else whether I like it or not.
Well they originally had a designated protest space laid out by the city where the police could have kept the situation calm. They sued the city to be allowed to protest anywhere. They set up the confrontation. It was a trap they laid.
They sued the city so that they could demonstrate their right to protest and won, therefore they were allowed to be there protesting. The counter protestors descending on them to shut them up because they didn't like what they were saying didn't exactly make the situation any better, no? The counter protestors turned it from one group (of assholes) marching around to a riot situation. Then the Challenger murderer took it to a whole nother level of treachery.
dyslexic wrote:DO YOU FEEL FEAR
SixSpeeder
Drives: Fiat

max225 wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:35 pm
Yep :eeyore:
dyslexic wrote:DO YOU FEEL FEAR