Zionist agent John McCain Republican Arizona connection to the MOB

Want to pledge allegiance to the Drumpf? Clash with Caspian? Scared of the stickers on your mailbox? Let's hear it.
Acid666
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: 02 Z06/95 Meowta/05 SilveraDOE

There's a difference between trolling, stirring the pot, and just flat out being a jackwagon. Purposefully derailing every damn thread with conspiracy laced rhetoric is just counter-productive. Sure, you can disagree, but when you take EVERY fucking post and say "Oh hai guiz, here's the opposing argument and 10 pages of stuff on it", you're really not being productive.
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

Acid666 wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:45 am There's a difference between trolling, stirring the pot, and just flat out being a jackwagon. Purposefully derailing every damn thread with conspiracy laced rhetoric is just counter-productive. Sure, you can disagree, but when you take EVERY fucking post and say "Oh hai guiz, here's the opposing argument and 10 pages of stuff on it", you're really not being productive.
This :derp: kid is going :fullretard: to get the attention his mom doesn't give him because he never leaves her basement.
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
Johnny_P
Drives: Blue short bus

:lolol:

:popcorn:

in4memes
Caspian
сибирский
Drives: Horse and wagon

Acid666 wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:45 am There's a difference between trolling, stirring the pot, and just flat out being a jackwagon. Purposefully derailing every damn thread with conspiracy laced rhetoric is just counter-productive. Sure, you can disagree, but when you take EVERY fucking post and say "Oh hai guiz, here's the opposing argument and 10 pages of stuff on it", you're really not being productive.
Dude you don't even know what the meaning of the word conspiracy is, so please stop using it. The problem with fools like you is you don't provide any evidence proving me wrong. You simply believe everything you see on the TV and take it as truth. Then when a person like me shows up and says, well, that's not exactly what happened, you get all butthurt because I shattered your socially engineered "reality". Instead of always hiding behind, "conspiracy theorist" why don't you provide some evidence that proves I'm wrong and the bullshit we see on the tube is right. :flaccid:
Caspian
сибирский
Drives: Horse and wagon

wap wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:48 am
This :derp: kid is going :fullretard: to get the attention his mom doesn't give him because he never leaves her basement.
Yup you figured me out. :lol:
Johnny_P
Drives: Blue short bus

Caspian wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:00 pm
wap wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:48 am

Momporsche?
This would be epic trolling.
Acid666

Caspian wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:58 pm
The problem with fools like you is you don't provide any evidence proving me wrong. You simply believe everything you see on the TV and take it as truth. Then when a person like me shows up and says, well, that's not exactly what happened, you get all butthurt because I shattered your socially engineered "reality". Instead of always hiding behind, "conspiracy theorist" why don't you provide some evidence that proves I'm wrong and the bullshit we see on the tube is right. :flaccid:

So wait, lets use your theory here. You do know what it's far more difficult to prove something didn't happen than proving that it did right? You do fully understand the nature of that statement right?
This is the basic backbone of how conspiracy theories manifest..... "Oh I think XYZ happened, prove that it didn't! You can't therefore I must be correct".
So I'm supposed to go through all of your ideas and disprove them all? If any of the stuff you post was true, the mass groups of humanity would pick up on them and take that stance as opposed to the view that makes less sense. But there's always some in the crowd that has to think there's SOMETHING that links X to Y, and since it can't be disprove they're validated in their own mind.

McCain is associated with the Mob? Prove he's not!
You do realize that all of these links you're posting are on the web, and just conjured up by people just like you. Why do YOU take them at face value? Did I really just jack off to some scat pr0nz with Febreeze smeared in my hand while my cat read to me the Emancipation Proclamation out loud in a high-chair next to me? Prove that didn't happen. She's a smart cat. She studied linguistics on the intarwebz so you know her learning is legit
Gberg2119
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: W///

Acid666 wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:28 pm
The problem with fools like you is you don't provide any evidence proving me wrong. You simply believe everything you see on the TV and take it as truth. Then when a person like me shows up and says, well, that's not exactly what happened, you get all butthurt because I shattered your socially engineered "reality". Instead of always hiding behind, "conspiracy theorist" why don't you provide some evidence that proves I'm wrong and the bullshit we see on the tube is right. :flaccid:

So wait, lets use your theory here. You do know what it's far more difficult to prove something didn't happen than proving that it did right? You do fully understand the nature of that statement right?
This is the basic backbone of how conspiracy theories manifest..... "Oh I think XYZ happened, prove that it didn't! You can't therefore I must be correct".
So I'm supposed to go through all of your ideas and disprove them all? If any of the stuff you post was true, the mass groups of humanity would pick up on them and take that stance as opposed to the view that makes less sense. But there's always some in the crowd that has to think there's SOMETHING that links X to Y, and since it can't be disprove they're validated in their own mind.

You do realize that all of these links you're posting are on the web, and just conjured up by people just like you. Why do YOU take them at face value? Did I really just jack off to some scat pr0nz with Febreeze smeared in my hand while my cat read to me the Emancipation Proclamation out loud in a high-chair next to me? Prove that didn't happen. She's a smart cat. She studied linguistics on the intarwebz so you know her learning is legit
:popcorn:
wap

Johnny_P wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:51 pm
Caspian wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:00 pm

Momporsche?
This would be epic trolling.
:ohdang:
That would be 5/7 :impressive: trolling!
wap

Acid666 wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:28 pm

You're 100% right, of course, but why waste your time with this kid? He's so obviously a fraud. Unless you're just doing it for the :lolol: , in which case, by all means please proceed. :like:
Acid666

wap wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:48 am
You're 100% right, of course, but why waste your time with this kid? He's so obviously a fraud. Unless you're just doing it for the :lolol: , in which case, by all means please proceed. :like:
This was my last response to this dude. That was before I realized he was banned.
wap

Acid666 wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:23 am
wap wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:48 am
This was my last response to this dude. That was before I realized he was banned.
Yea I didn't realize he was bannedby then, either.