Zionism

Want to pledge allegiance to the Drumpf? Clash with Caspian? Scared of the stickers on your mailbox? Let's hear it.

How do you feel about Zionism?

It is totally fine, same as Christianity, should be protected under all american laws
22%
Radically different than our religion, it infringes on american rights/culture and shouldn't be accepted as such and tolarated unless it aligns with our values
11%
All religion should be banned
67%
I'm a stupid Amerikan trapped inside the political paradigm, democrats are better
No votes
I'm a stupid Amerikan trapped inside the political paradigm, Republicunts are better
No votes

Total votes: 9
razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

Acid666 wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:54 pm I worship I.C.P.
Everyone else is wrong. Juggalos are the only ones that got it right
:amazing:

I love the insane clown pussies
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
Apex
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Abominable

Wu-Tang clan ain't nothing to fuck with.
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

[user not found] wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:22 pm
Detroit wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:38 pm All religion is :bs:
:dat:

I voted all religion should be banned, since I think religion is the basis of all evil right along with money.

However, I know it's wrong to ban people from believing in whatever they want.

So... :aintcare:
I agree entirely.

Religions are essentially cults where opportunists feed on the weak. Selling something you can't prove (everlasting life) is absolutely :impressive: Better...if you DON'T believe, you'll regrat it forever with fire and damnation.

:lolgasm: :yeahok: :proveit:
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
razr390

Detroit wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:06 am

I voted all religion should be banned, since I think religion is the basis of all evil right along with money.

I agree entirely.

Religions are essentially cults where opportunists feed on the weak. Selling something you can't prove (everlasting life) is absolutely :impressive: Better...if you DON'T believe, you'll regrat it forever with fire and damnation.

When religious people say some shit like "you're going to hell" I always say "I'll see you there because you're judging me."
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

Detroit wrote:
[user not found] wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:22 pm :dat:

I agree entirely.

Imagegasm: :yeahok: :proveit:

I can't agree with this thinking more. To top it all off, religions segregate people and are the basis of so many wars.

:nope: :gtfo:
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Detroit wrote:
[user not found] wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:22 pm :dat:

I agree entirely.

I can't agree with this thinking more. To top it all off, religions segregate people and are the basis of so many wars.

wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

razr390 wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:35 am
I agree entirely.

When religious people say some shit like "you're going to hell" I always say "I'll see you there because you're judging me."
:notbad:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

razr390 wrote:
Detroit wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:06 am I agree entirely.

That must be a FL thing, I haven't heard that since grade seven.
razr390

wap wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:41 am
razr390 wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:35 am

:notbad:
True story doe.

Only god can judge, as written in the Bible.
Calvinball
Drives: Pumpkin, Hellcat edition

Tarspin wrote:
Detroit wrote: I agree entirely.

They are an excuse for wars. Humans would find a different one if there weren't religions.

Sent from the Beer Depository
:therapist:
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Calvinball wrote:
Tarspin wrote::dat:

They are an excuse for wars. Humans would find a different one if there weren't religions.

It's a good theory which I respect and will reassess. People have a conflictual nature, but I have a hard time thinking of a better :triggered: then religion. Money maybe? Even money decisions are driven by religious influence and comonality nowadays.
razr390

Tarspin wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:17 pm
Calvinball wrote:

It's a good theory which I respect and will reassess. People have a conflictual nature, but I have a hard time thinking of a better :triggered: then religion. Money maybe? Even money decisions are driven by religious influence and comonality nowadays.
Maybe not necessarily religions but ideologies (including those tied to religions)

People always feel right and want to feel right.
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

Caspian wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:50 pm
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:16 pm Didn't the Brits actually create Israel?
Correct, see the Arthur Balfour Declaration above, and you can also search for the British Mandate if you want to know moar. I don't recall the details but at the end of the Ottoman Empire Palestine was left without a government and thus Britain stepped in and "gifted" it to lord rothschild for his "zionist aspirations". I believe that it is also because Britain leveraged that land to the banks and lost it. Rothschild family are nothing IMO, just useless matter taking up space. With their inbreeding, I would bet that Nathaniel Rothschild's kid comes out looking like Sloth from the Goonies. Basically kings and queens, lords and assbags playing real life chess with land on this planet. They take whatever they please because they believe that their bloodline is superior to everyone else. See the "royal" windsor assholes who are more wasted space. Windsor's, rothschild's, and rockefellers are some of the top ruling douchebags on this rock, only because people allow it. The people allow it because they are too dumbed down to realize these truths, dumbed down with the TV, "music", GMO poison "food", chemical pharmaceutical drugs, and the fraud EDU system. All of that :poop: combined has rendered humanity slaves to those people. That's why the IRS goes unchecked stealing peoples earnings every year, even though they claim that paying fed income tax is "voluntary". Every child born in Amerika is a corporation in and of themselves, a labor resource, but the parents don't know it because the EDU system doesn't "teach" it.

:popcorn:
so which camp is alex jones in? A trojan horse? You have your magik glasses on?

I am well steeped in this shit. I keep healthy doses of salt and tin foil, respectively.
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

I agree entirely.

shut up you debt slave.
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

Calvinball wrote:

Historically, it's also been resources, whether water, minerals, or oil, etc. Definitely religion too, :doe:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
SixSpeeder
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: Fiat

Calvinball wrote:

:tits: , it all comes down to devious :tits:
dyslexic wrote:DO YOU FEEL FEAR
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

SixSpeeder wrote:
Tarspin wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:17 pm It's a good theory which I respect and will reassess. People have a conflictual nature, but I have a hard time thinking of a better :triggered: then religion. Money maybe? Even money decisions are driven by religious influence and comonality nowadays.
:tits: , it all comes down to devious :tits:
:dat: , :tits: and religion... and resources. Get rid of em! Imageol:
Caspian
сибирский
Drives: Horse and wagon

dubshow wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:00 pm
Caspian wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:50 pm

Correct, see the Arthur Balfour Declaration above, and you can also search for the British Mandate if you want to know moar. I don't recall the details but at the end of the Ottoman Empire Palestine was left without a government and thus Britain stepped in and "gifted" it to lord rothschild for his "zionist aspirations". I believe that it is also because Britain leveraged that land to the banks and lost it. Rothschild family are nothing IMO, just useless matter taking up space. With their inbreeding, I would bet that Nathaniel Rothschild's kid comes out looking like Sloth from the Goonies. Basically kings and queens, lords and assbags playing real life chess with land on this planet. They take whatever they please because they believe that their bloodline is superior to everyone else. See the "royal" windsor assholes who are more wasted space. Windsor's, rothschild's, and rockefellers are some of the top ruling douchebags on this rock, only because people allow it. The people allow it because they are too dumbed down to realize these truths, dumbed down with the TV, "music", GMO poison "food", chemical pharmaceutical drugs, and the fraud EDU system. All of that :poop: combined has rendered humanity slaves to those people. That's why the IRS goes unchecked stealing peoples earnings every year, even though they claim that paying fed income tax is "voluntary". Every child born in Amerika is a corporation in and of themselves, a labor resource, but the parents don't know it because the EDU system doesn't "teach" it.

:popcorn:
so which camp is alex jones in? A trojan horse? You have your magik glasses on?

I am well steeped in this shit. I keep healthy doses of salt and tin foil, respectively.
:Wtf: :notsure: why people keep mentioning Alex Jones. Stick with the facts. Arthur Balfour declaration said no Alex Jones ever.
:themoreyouknow:
Caspian
сибирский

I agree entirely.

Yup, same shit with police and military, secret societies (freemasons), fraternities, etc.

I started this thread for perspective because of the Islam thread. So many people have been so heavily brainwashed with anti islam propaganda they completely miss Zionism or the Roman catholic pedos.

Good times thoe, thanks for all who entertained.
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Caspian wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:21 pm
I agree entirely.

Yup, same shit with police and military, secret societies (freemasons), fraternities, etc.

I started this thread for perspective because of the Islam thread. So many people have been so heavily brainwashed with anti islam propaganda they completely miss Zionism or the Roman catholic pedos.

you got any kids? :hubba:
Caspian
сибирский

dubshow wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:15 pm
Caspian wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:21 pm

you got any kids? :hubba:
:iswydt: Not anymore, I sold em all.