Zionism

Want to pledge allegiance to the Drumpf? Clash with Caspian? Scared of the stickers on your mailbox? Let's hear it.

How do you feel about Zionism?

It is totally fine, same as Christianity, should be protected under all american laws
22%
Radically different than our religion, it infringes on american rights/culture and shouldn't be accepted as such and tolarated unless it aligns with our values
11%
All religion should be banned
67%
I'm a stupid Amerikan trapped inside the political paradigm, democrats are better
No votes
I'm a stupid Amerikan trapped inside the political paradigm, Republicunts are better
No votes

Total votes: 9
Caspian
сибирский
Drives: Horse and wagon

Should it be legal? (In the state it is currently in the majority of Zionist countries)

While this country has "freedom of religion" this particular religion goes against the majority of american values that make this country so great.

Discuss:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Perspective is a bitch when it disturbs your engineered mind frame, ain't it? ;)

Working off of the brainwashed max225's poll about those scary Islams that want yer freedumbs, I figured I would start a poll asking the children of DFD how you all feel about Zionism, since the people who created Zionism basically run the USA through the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), the israel AIPAC lobby, and the "federal" reserve bank (which is not "federal). My guess is that brainwashed small minded children will reply with "conspiracy theory" because fox "news", msnbs, cnn, and Universities and colleges haven't taught them how to deal with perspective that doesn't fit into their typical propaganda infused brain.

It's only a theory to the sheople who lack the intellect for understanding, or the strength for acceptance.

:popcorn:
:themoreyouknow:
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Blue things, Orange thing

Whatever I say, I'll be wrong.
4zilch wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:46 am I'm a fucking failure.
Johnny_P
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue short bus

My girlfriend is Jewish :aintcare:
Johnny_P

That last picture is a funny one. Moar.
razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

:caspian:
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
Gberg2119
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: W///

Shut the fuck up.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Johnny_P

Didn't the Brits actually create Israel?
Gberg2119
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: W///

Johnny_P wrote:Didn't the Brits actually create Israel?
That's a common myth Johnny!! You stupid amerikan moran!!

Caspian
сибирский

Johnny_P wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:04 pm My girlfriend is Jewish :aintcare:
Ain't care but care enough to post eh. :jalepenis:

Judaism and Zionism are kind of separate but kind of not. As former US VP and pedophile Joe Biden said (on record), you don't have to be a jew to be a Zionist. He's correct, there are millions of brainwashed idiot Amerikans who are Zionists and they don't even know it. Every time they go to a Christian church where a sell out pastor is telling them that the people living in Israel are "God's chosen ones", they are being brainwashed with fallacies. Modern Israel state is the Zionist state which has nothing to do with the Israelites or biblical jews. However, there are jews who condemn Israel's treatment of the Palestinians, but we rarely hear from them.

I'd be interested to know your girlfriends feelings about the Israel Palestine conflict. I dated three jewish girls in my life and all of them were dumb as a box of rocks, selfish, materialistic small-minded whores basically. I'm not saying your girlfriend is like this, simply my experiences with jewish girls that I dated back when I was young asleep and ignorant to all of this stuff.

Caspian
сибирский

Melon wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:03 pm Whatever I say, I'll be wrong.
It's not that you may be wrong, it's that you haven't been educated properly and that's not your fault since the people who control the system on this rock are extremely intelligent but also extremely ruthless. Most of what Americans know is wrong. Anyone who has spent any time outside of the US EDU system, or outside of the USA, understands this. If you wish to understand more but without the Caspian abrasiveness I highly recommend Graham Hancock. While he doesn't delve into religious stuff, he has traveled the world and understands what US EDU people fail or refuse to recognize because it renders them and their "education" illegitimate. ;)
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

:sass:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
wap

Gberg2119 wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:06 pm Shut the fuck up.

:bravo:
Caspian
сибирский

Johnny_P wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:16 pm Didn't the Brits actually create Israel?
Correct, see the Arthur Balfour Declaration above, and you can also search for the British Mandate if you want to know moar. I don't recall the details but at the end of the Ottoman Empire Palestine was left without a government and thus Britain stepped in and "gifted" it to lord rothschild for his "zionist aspirations". I believe that it is also because Britain leveraged that land to the banks and lost it. Rothschild family are nothing IMO, just useless matter taking up space. With their inbreeding, I would bet that Nathaniel Rothschild's kid comes out looking like Sloth from the Goonies. Basically kings and queens, lords and assbags playing real life chess with land on this planet. They take whatever they please because they believe that their bloodline is superior to everyone else. See the "royal" windsor assholes who are more wasted space. Windsor's, rothschild's, and rockefellers are some of the top ruling douchebags on this rock, only because people allow it. The people allow it because they are too dumbed down to realize these truths, dumbed down with the TV, "music", GMO poison "food", chemical pharmaceutical drugs, and the fraud EDU system. All of that :poop: combined has rendered humanity slaves to those people. That's why the IRS goes unchecked stealing peoples earnings every year, even though they claim that paying fed income tax is "voluntary". Every child born in Amerika is a corporation in and of themselves, a labor resource, but the parents don't know it because the EDU system doesn't "teach" it.

Caspian
сибирский

Gberg2119 wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:06 pm Shut the fuck up.

Just put me on ignore like that other :cameltoe: .
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

This thread delivers.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
ChrisoftheNorth

All religion is :bs:
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
ChrisoftheNorth

razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

:wat:
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
Johnny_P

Detroit wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:38 pm This thread delivers.
Like Big Sausage Pizza
Apex
Drives: Abominable

Johnny_P wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:51 pm
Detroit wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:38 pm This thread delivers.
Like Big Sausage Pizza
:bravo:
wap

razr390 wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:01 pm:wat:
:dat:
Caspian
сибирский

[user not found] wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:22 pm
Detroit wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:38 pm All religion is :bs:
:dat:

I voted all religion should be banned, since I think religion is the basis of all evil right along with money.

However, I know it's wrong to ban people from believing in whatever they want.

So... :aintcare:
:buys [user not found] a beer emoji:

For the thread:

PS :popcorn:

And, a few other girls I've dated over the years, and married to, who were not jewish, but "Christian" (loosely) were also dumb as rocks, after all, they dated me, soooo :word:
Calvinball
Drives: Pumpkin, Hellcat edition

Sent from the Beer Depository
:therapist:
wap

Calvinball wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:09 pm Image

Sent from the Beer Depository
:mindblown: :caspian: :derp:
Acid666
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: 02 Z06/95 Meowta/05 SilveraDOE

I worship I.C.P.
Everyone else is wrong. Juggalos are the only ones that got it right