Global Warming - Discussion-Rant

Want to pledge allegiance to the Drumpf? Clash with Caspian? Scared of the stickers on your mailbox? Let's hear it.
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Mazda6

Detroit wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 9:11 am
Tarspin wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 8:57 am Yeah but you are saying all Catholics are inherently child molesters, how is it different? I am calling for a unanimous agreement that every religious/cultural/ethnic group be respected equally... either with the same respect or disrespect, whatever is decided.
:dat:
:dat:
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Blue things, Orange thing

Tarspin wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 8:57 am
Melon wrote:
That was only Max saying all Muslims were inherently evil.
Yeah but you are saying all Catholics are inherently child molesters, how is it different? I am calling for a unanimous agreement that every religious/cultural/ethnic group be respected equally... either with the same respect or disrespect, whatever is decided.
I never said that, you implied it.
Max came out and said that all Muslims are inherently evil.

Also, if the Catholic church did more to expose child molesters, maybe they wouldn't have the stigma.
4zilch wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:46 am I'm a fucking failure.
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Also, I don't have to respect someone's mythology, I just don't make blanket assumptions that all who believe are one thing or another.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

Melon wrote:
Tarspin wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 8:57 am Yeah but you are saying all Catholics are inherently child molesters, how is it different? I am calling for a unanimous agreement that every religious/cultural/ethnic group be respected equally... either with the same respect or disrespect, whatever is decided.
I never said that you implied it.

Also, if the Catholic church did more to expose child molesters, maybe they wouldn't have the stigma.
Every religion has stigmas, blasting one openly and not another doesn't sit well with the Canuck.
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

Melon wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 8:53 am
Tarspin wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 7:03 am I thought bashing a specific religion was racist like 2 days ago?
wait, they arent?

:mindblown:
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Tarspin wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 8:57 am
Melon wrote:
Yeah but you are saying all Catholics are inherently child molesters, how is it different? I am calling for a unanimous agreement that every religious/cultural/ethnic group be respected equally... either with the same respect or disrespect, whatever is decided.
:bravo:

:fax:
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Tarspin wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 10:12 am
Melon wrote:

Every religion has stigmas, blasting one openly and not another doesn't sit well with the Canuck.
Equal :poop: for all bashing. Or continue to censor only certain aspects of DFD land.
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

Only people off limits are Jews

No Jew jokes please
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

dubshow wrote:
Tarspin wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 10:12 am Every religion has stigmas, blasting one openly and not another doesn't sit well with the Canuck.
Equal :poop: for all bashing. Or continue to censor only certain aspects of DFD land.
:yesth: but we gotta decide because it's not fair to call out the easy target (Catholics) and dodge the sensitive ones (Muslims, Jews, etc). We need a powl or something. Lol
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

KYGTIGuy wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 10:17 am Only people off limits are Jews

No Jew jokes please
fook joooooo
brain go brrrrrr
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Tarspin wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 10:17 am
dubshow wrote:
:yesth: but we gotta decide because it's not fair to call out the easy target (Catholics) and dodge the sensitive ones (Muslims, Jews, etc). We need a powl or something. Lol
nope. I prefer nothing of limits. You are free to be an asshole, and i am free to judge.

The fuckin Dutch. God the Dutch.
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Tarspin wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 10:12 am
Melon wrote:

All religions are fucking silly. The people who practice them are not.

I'm genuinely at a loss here. I'm not religious, and I think that most do more harm than good. I've made many jokes over the years why are you suddenly upset?
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Tarspin wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 10:17 am
dubshow wrote:
Ok, wow.

That's completely off base. You do you boo.

I'm all for DFD being a bastion of free speech, and I'll always err on that side.
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

Why do you always take at least 2 Baptist with you if you go fishing?

If you only take one, he'll drink all your beer.
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

KYGTIGuy wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 10:44 am Why do you always take at least 2 Baptist with you if you go fishing?

If you only take one, he'll drink all your beer.
its not funny because its true :doe:
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Melon wrote:
Tarspin wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 10:12 am Every religion has stigmas, blasting one openly and not another doesn't sit well with the Canuck.

I'm genuinely at a loss here. I'm not religious, and I think that most do more harm than good. I've made many jokes over the years why are you suddenly upset?
We dance around Jewish or Muslim stereotyping and call out members who slander them, but go ahead with bashing Catholics any time we feel like it because media tells you its cool to do so. Would you not rather have an even playing field?

My argument works in your favor, for example... Should you take shit for insulting someone of ethnic background? Sure. But imagine you eat that, and a day or two later you're being called a cracker or a honky because you're white? Not cool right?

I for one stand up for equal rights across the board.
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Tarspin wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 10:47 am
Melon wrote:

We dance around Jewish or Muslim stereotyping and call out members who slander them, but go ahead with bashing Catholics any time we feel like it because media tells you its cool to do so. Would you not rather have an even playing field?

My argument works in your favor, for example... Should you take shit for insulting someone of ethnic background? Sure. But imagine you eat that, and a day or two later you're being called a cracker or a honky because you're white? Not cool right?

Im actually not allowed to be offended by those remarks. Its a :fax: that people of color are not capable of being racist.
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Those god damn basic white bishes and they pumkin lattes.

:triggered:

see kids, stereotypes are fun!
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Melon wrote:
Tarspin wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 10:17 am :yesth: but we gotta decide because it's not fair to call out the easy target (Catholics) and dodge the sensitive ones (Muslims, Jews, etc). We need a powl or something. Lol
Ok, wow.

That's completely off base. You do you boo.

I'm all for DFD being a bastion of free speech, and I'll always err on that side.
I don't think it's off base. I love a good Catholic joke don't get me wrong but what's fair is fair. Bashing all or none. Lemme know.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

dubshow wrote:Those god damn basic white bishes and they pumkin lattes.

We all do it, so why does one group get preferential treatment? Think about it.

Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Making off the cuff jokes is fine. We all like to push the limits of humor.

Max crossed the line with racism. He's honestly the only one who did that.

I really feel like this is a non-issue. We handle it when it arises, but it happens so rarely it's not really on the radar.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Melon wrote:Making off the cuff jokes is fine. We all like to push the limits of humor.

Max crossed the line with racism. He's honestly the only one who did that.

I really feel like this is a non-issue. We handle it when it arises, but it happens so rarely it's not really on the radar.
Okay I'll be fine. Lol

:thisisfine:
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

Tarspin wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 10:47 am
Melon wrote:

Off topic w bit but Twitter is open season on white folks.

And I'm a proud liberal. It's enough to make to vote Trump. Not really but really would feel good . Honestly could understand why dummies would do it.
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Tarspin wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 10:52 am
dubshow wrote:Those god damn basic white bishes and they pumkin lattes.

We all do it, so why does one group get preferential treatment? Think about it.

im on your side, 100%. My sarcasm font isnt loaded.

I bash all equally. I also point out actual :fax:

What :triggered: me is people being overly offended over fax.

Here we go, Some impoverished farmer in a rural location has relations with a :jackass:

Am I talking about an alabma hillbilly or a middle eastern descent muslim.

The poor :jackass: still gets fucked, either way.
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

KYGTIGuy wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 10:57 am
Tarspin wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 10:47 am We dance around Jewish or Muslim stereotyping and call out members who slander them, but go ahead with bashing Catholics any time we feel like it because media tells you its cool to do so. Would you not rather have an even playing field?

Off topic w bit but Twitter is open season on white folks.

And I'm a proud liberal. It's enough to make to vote Trump. Not really but really would feel good . Honestly could understand why dummies would do it.
that double edge sword. Hate fuels hate. I see those dumbasses declaring genocide on whitey and black power the exact thing some mountain dweller with moonshine brains and guns in the KKK.

They are equally terrible.