President Trump

Want to pledge allegiance to the Drumpf? Clash with Caspian? Scared of the stickers on your mailbox? Let's hear it.
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Mazda6

wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

KYGTIGuy wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:20 pm HIP HOP SUMMIT!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatod ... 1571696002
Saw that this morning. :facepalm:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

This tea party is lit AF rn

wap

KYGTIGuy wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:46 am This tea party is lit AF rn

:thisisfine:
wap

[user not found] wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:52 am
KYGTIGuy wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:46 am This tea party is lit AF rn

They're all in for it.

Rape the country for all it's worth. :thankstrump:
:dat: :disappoint: :rage:
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

wap wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:34 am
[user not found] wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:52 am

They're all in for it.

Rape the country for all it's worth. :thankstrump:
And the economy is "booming". Think of what will happen during the next downturn?

:nuke:
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
wap

Detroit wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:56 am
wap wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:34 am

And the economy is "booming". Think of what will happen during the next downturn?

:nuke:
Booming. :yeahok:
You're right, :doe: The next downturn, which can't be far off, will be :doomed: for sure. :thankstrump:
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

brain go brrrrrr
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

We are fully legal as of today. Possession of 30g or less is fine and we will be able to pick some up at the liquor store soon enough.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

Tarspin wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:42 am
We are fully legal as of today. Possession of 30g or less is fine and we will be able to pick some up at the liquor store soon enough.
decent reason to move up north, eh?
brain go brrrrrr
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:50 am
Tarspin wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:42 am

decent reason to move up north, eh?
I don't know about moving up here for it, but I am really glad that people who cast a dark shadow on pot don't really have a leg to stand on anymore. Demonizing or prosecuting someone for pot makes zero sense to me.
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

Trump is such a pussy. At his rallys he talks so tough to his rube followers and overweight losers who think they're alpha with superior genetics. Meanwhile when other world leaders treat him like a bitch he rolls over for an ass pounding.

wap

If there was a fistfight in the embassy why were the cops not called? And where is the body? Why can't they produce a body?

Such :bs:
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

KYGTIGuy wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:31 am Trump is such a pussy. At his rallys he talks so tough to his rube followers and overweight losers who think they're alpha with superior genetics. Meanwhile when other world leaders treat him like a bitch he rolls over for an ass pounding.

HEs a two faced bitch, same with erdogan
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

[user not found] wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:38 am So, Trump calling for armed guards at a Jewish Synagogue... when the shooter was armed with an AR.

The fact that we even need armed guards at houses of worship is just :wrong:

What has happened to civility in this country? :thankstrump:
Because trump has a relationship with NRA, so making stricter gun laws to prevent individuals who shouldn’t deserve to have one in the first place is not an option. It is clear the synagogue shooter got triggered from presidents lies somehow.
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

[user not found] wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:38 am So, Drumpf calling for armed guards at a Jewish Synagogue... when the shooter was armed with an AR.

okay gun stuff aside,

you do realize that almost ALL major world conflicts of history have had some sort of ties to religion? This is nothing new, people in Isreal deal with shit like this ALL THE TIME. I am not saying it as if it SHOULD be this way, but the world doesn't work on ideals, AND, people who want to do harm will find ways to do it, guns or not. This is a people issue through and through. Everyone likes to use religion to their advantage, whether it be Christians, Muslims, or Jews.
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

razr390 wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:59 am
[user not found] wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:38 am So, Drumpf calling for armed guards at a Jewish Synagogue... when the shooter was armed with an AR.

okay gun stuff aside,

you do realize that almost ALL major world conflicts of history have had some sort of ties to religion? This is nothing new, people in Isreal deal with shit like this ALL THE TIME. I am not saying it as if it SHOULD be this way, but the world doesn't work on ideals, AND, people who want to do harm will find ways to do it, guns or not. This is a people issue through and through. Everyone likes to use religion to their advantage, whether it be Christians, Muslims, or Jews.
2018 GOP platform for the election are that Democrats and the globalist (aka the Jew) Soros are funding this caravan to infest the USA......so you better vote Republican.

The shooter SPECIFICALLY mentioned the caravan as one reason for the shooting.

MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

[user not found] wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:06 pm
razr390 wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:59 am
okay gun stuff aside,

No, I know and understand that. Hence why I don't practice any kind of religion whatsoever. I'm not a fan of it.

My point is that we've made huge strides over the years in allowing people to worship and believe in whatever they want to, and in 2 years, we've slid significantly backwards. Hate crimes are up. Racial tensions are up. This isn't a people issue, this is a person issue. Our idiotic leader has been recorded saying all kinds of incendiary remarks - and people are taking this as a sign that it's ok to commit crimes against fellow humans.

But hey, we're along for the ride at this point. :thisisfine:
Zilhuge is right. Just like the synagogue shooter, he is worked up on everything the president said that is encouraging to instigate tradegy events as of recent. I don’t fully blame on trump, blame on leniency of gun ownership that this country provides. A person can actually have self control to not to kill people, whether or not they are threatening to him/her in their point of view. But those 2 aforementioned issued that I didn’t fully blame, did helped him. As someone from a country that already experienced similar issues not too long ago, it is always someone that’s encouraging them to do so. In other words being brainwashed
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

Imagine being in the security field and not knowing about risk management....

1. Muder is illegal
2. Murders still occur
Let's just make murder legal since they will happen anyway?
razr390

KYGTIGuy wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:27 pm Imagine being in the security field and not knowing about risk management....

1. Muder is illegal
2. Murders still occur
Are we now making assumptions based on my posts? I don’t pretend to be all-knowing nor do I act like it.

I have always said that in recent times the political extremes (20% of each side) on both ends are slowly encroaching into the moderate middle (60%).

The problem here is that it’s a convenience argument. When Rep. Maxine Waters said what she said, if a democratic lunatic would’ve shot at a republican would we be saying the same crap?

Rhetoric is rhetoric. Hate is hate, no matter what.

Stop putting words into my mouth, or assuming my thought process. You’re condescending as fuck.
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
razr390

Also, for your smartass’s sake, security never works in finite parameters.

Risk, for its own definition is the probability of something negative impacting x (x being whatever variable you want to measure).

Inherently, risk can NEVER be 0% or 100% because at that point it is no longer risk. It is either an event that will never happen or an event that has already happened.

In security, you plan to mitigate the risk as effectively and efficiently as possibly while factoring in s other circumstances (I.e. budget, return on investment, likelihood of happening).

Events can be:
Low/Moderate/High Risk
Low/Moderate/High Impact

Literally multiples of scenarios that you have to plan for.
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

razr390 wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:00 pm Also, for your smartass’s sake, security never works in finite parameters.

Risk, for its own definition is the probability of something negative impacting x (x being whatever variable you want to measure).

Inherently, risk can NEVER be 0% or 100% because at that point it is no longer risk. It is either an event that will never happen or an event that has already happened.

In security, you plan to mitigate the risk as effectively and efficiently as possibly while factoring in s other circumstances (I.e. budget, return on investment, likelihood of happening).

Events can be:
Low/Moderate/High Risk
Low/Moderate/High Impact

Literally multiples of scenarios that you have to plan for.
Yeah. I already said all this with 3 sentences.
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

razr390 wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:52 pm
KYGTIGuy wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:27 pm Imagine being in the security field and not knowing about risk management....

1. Muder is illegal
2. Murders still occur
Are we now making assumptions based on my posts? I don’t pretend to be all-knowing nor do I act like it.

I have always said that in recent times the political extremes (20% of each side) on both ends are slowly encroaching into the moderate middle (60%).

The problem here is that it’s a convenience argument. When Rep. Maxine Waters said what she said, if a democratic lunatic would’ve shot at a republican would we be saying the same crap?

Rhetoric is rhetoric. Hate is hate, no matter what.

Stop putting words into my mouth, or assuming my thought process. You’re condescending as fuck.
It didn't happen and it's not the entire party platform.

Go ask your bosses if it's left wing or right wing terrorism that's the biggest threat. Your false equivalencies are exhausting
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

Written before Kentucky and Pittsburgh incidents this week

https://qz.com/1435885/data-shows-more- ... xtremists/
troyguitar
Drives: Trek Domane

KYGTIGuy wrote:Written before Kentucky and Pittsburgh incidents this week

https://qz.com/1435885/data-shows-more- ... xtremists/
There'd be none of this violence if we just got rid of all the commies, fags, jews, and (sand) niggers. They're the problem, not the rest of the good muricans.