President Trump

Want to pledge allegiance to the Drumpf? Clash with Caspian? Scared of the stickers on your mailbox? Let's hear it.
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Mazda6

We still denying collusion with Russia? Still nothing there?

The President himself has now moved the goal post from "no collusion" to "yes collusion but not a crime". The statement below is a contradiction(he was lying *gasp*) to everything said prior about the Trump tower meeting.

Something is happening behind bthe scene to prompt all this and I bet Donny Jr is shitting his pantsuit

wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

:popcorn:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

When i get back, first things first i will burn that trump head i bought from 7-11! That motherfucker!!
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:37 pm When i get back, first things first i will burn that trump head i bought from 7-11! That motherfucker!!
RIP Turkish currency
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

razr390 wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:25 pm
MexicanYarisTK wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:37 pm When i get back, first things first i will burn that trump head i bought from 7-11! That motherfucker!!
RIP Turkish currency
I also don’t blame trump 100%, its the other guys stubbornness for not complying trumps request, which is to free the pasteur from prison. Since then it started rising.

On a positive note, things are getting cheaper for me!!! Dat murican income.
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
Acid666
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: 02 Z06/95 Meowta/05 SilveraDOE

KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

Acid666 wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:55 pm LULZ

http://www.officialmikepence.com/
Honestly I don't know why conservatives aren't trying to impeach Trump. Pence can win in 2020 and he would be FAR more productive moving the Republican legislative agenda forward.
wap

:lolol:
wap

KYGTIGuy wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:29 pm

Honestly I don't know why conservatives aren't trying to impeach Trump. Pence can win in 2020 and he would be FAR more productive moving the Republican legislative agenda forward.
In some ways he's scarier than Herr Cheeto.
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

wap wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:24 pm
KYGTIGuy wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:29 pm

As far as being a Democrat, yes. Pence is more of a threat to policies and laws that I like.

But as an American, Trump is the greater threat and I'd rather have Pence.
wap

KYGTIGuy wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:15 pm

As far as being a Democrat, yes. Pence is more of a threat to policies and laws that I like.

:disgust:
Talk about a Sophie's Choice from hell. :gag:
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

wap wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:15 pm

:disgust:
Talk about a Sophie's Choice from hell. :gag:
Country over party.
Jaxper
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class
Drives: MK7 GTI

Well said, unfortunately.
The panda hath arrived.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

KYGTIGuy wrote:
wap wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:24 pm In some ways he's scarier than Herr Cheeto.

Given that Pence was not a billionaire since birth and less crazy (trump is a gemini after all), he might be just a tad worse than Bush. Probably Pence can make things more fairly as opposed to Trump imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
razr390

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:37 am
KYGTIGuy wrote:

But as an American, Drumpf is the greater threat and I'd rather have Pence.
Given that Pence was not a billionaire since birth and less crazy (trump is a gemini after all), he might be just a tad worse than Bush. Probably Pence can make things more fairly as opposed to Drumpf imo

He can use gay shock therapy on us all.
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

razr390 wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:15 pm
MexicanYarisTK wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:37 am

Given that Pence was not a billionaire since birth and less crazy (trump is a gemini after all), he might be just a tad worse than Bush. Probably Pence can make things more fairly as opposed to Drumpf imo

He can use gay shock therapy on us all.
In words of senor chang, hahahaha gayyyyy
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Just wow and I find this as a dumb move.

KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

Remember that tan suit Obama wore and Republicunts lost their minds?

Remember the tea party and all those "don't tread on me" flags?

That was pretty neat

Imagine being one of those cowards and staying silent now that the President is an unindicated co conspirators. He would have been arrested yesterday if not for the office. It's not up for debate anymore.
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

good article is good.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-media- ... 1534892905
Likewise, the political press has decided that its job isn’t merely to inform the public but also to take down the current White House, even if such efforts cost journalism what little credibility it has left. Last Thursday, hundreds of newspapers nationwide simultaneously published editorials attacking Mr. Trump in the guise of promoting a free press. The president regularly accuses news outlets of biased coverage. He prefers tweets and rallies to news conferences because he doesn’t trust the Washington Post and CNN to give him or his agenda a fair shake. Mr. Trump’s base comprises tens of millions of voters convinced that the media is as eager as the Democratic Party to run their guy out of office, and last week’s stunt only feeds those fears. Journalists who don’t like what the president has said about the press might want to start behaving like objective reporters instead of liberal political activists.

Take the economy, which is faring better under Mr. Trump by many measures than it has in a generation or longer. Each week throughout this summer has brought almost nothing but economic sunshine. The pace of factory hiring has more than doubled since last year. A July survey from the National Federation of Independent Business notes that optimism among small-business owners, who employ nearly half the nation’s private-sector workforce, is at levels not seen since 1983. Wages are also increasing, which was reflected in a Commerce Department report last week that showed retail sales—on groceries, restaurants and clothing—far exceeding economic forecasts and surging at double the rate of inflation.

The best feature of this economic growth is its inclusiveness. The simultaneous gains among various demographic groups is something the country hasn’t experienced in a long time, if ever. Older workers, women, minorities, seniors and the less-educated all are faring better in the labor force today than they did under President Obama. The jobless rate for Americans age 16 to 24 hit a 50-year low this summer. In May, the black unemployment rate dipped to 5.9%, the lowest number on record at the Bureau of Labor Statistics. People who had stopped looking for work are sending out resumes. More people are quitting jobs because they are confident that a better one awaits. Employers are increasing perks and benefits in an effort to attract new hires and keep the ones they already have. There were 6.7 million job openings last quarter, a 17-year high.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

dubshow wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:33 am good article is good.

Likewise, the political press has decided that its job isn’t merely to inform the public but also to take down the current White House, even if such efforts cost journalism what little credibility it has left. Last Thursday, hundreds of newspapers nationwide simultaneously published editorials attacking Mr. Trump in the guise of promoting a free press. The president regularly accuses news outlets of biased coverage. He prefers tweets and rallies to news conferences because he doesn’t trust the Washington Post and CNN to give him or his agenda a fair shake. Mr. Trump’s base comprises tens of millions of voters convinced that the media is as eager as the Democratic Party to run their guy out of office, and last week’s stunt only feeds those fears. Journalists who don’t like what the president has said about the press might want to start behaving like objective reporters instead of liberal political activists.

Take the economy, which is faring better under Mr. Trump by many measures than it has in a generation or longer. Each week throughout this summer has brought almost nothing but economic sunshine. The pace of factory hiring has more than doubled since last year. A July survey from the National Federation of Independent Business notes that optimism among small-business owners, who employ nearly half the nation’s private-sector workforce, is at levels not seen since 1983. Wages are also increasing, which was reflected in a Commerce Department report last week that showed retail sales—on groceries, restaurants and clothing—far exceeding economic forecasts and surging at double the rate of inflation.

The best feature of this economic growth is its inclusiveness. The simultaneous gains among various demographic groups is something the country hasn’t experienced in a long time, if ever. Older workers, women, minorities, seniors and the less-educated all are faring better in the labor force today than they did under President Obama. The jobless rate for Americans age 16 to 24 hit a 50-year low this summer. In May, the black unemployment rate dipped to 5.9%, the lowest number on record at the Bureau of Labor Statistics. People who had stopped looking for work are sending out resumes. More people are quitting jobs because they are confident that a better one awaits. Employers are increasing perks and benefits in an effort to attract new hires and keep the ones they already have. There were 6.7 million job openings last quarter, a 17-year high.
:impressive: :fax: , :thanksobama: fans be like :triggered: :scoot: :wrong: :gag: :hellno: :aliens: doe
razr390

:caspian:

:neat:
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

Tarspin wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:44 am
dubshow wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:33 am good article is good.

:impressive: :fax: , :thanksobama: fans be like :triggered: :scoot: :wrong: :gag: :hellno: :aliens: doe
yeah, the reason I checked out on all this is it has become SO HARD TO have an unbiased discussion about our current situation. Everyone will be triggered. And the eternal circle jerk of impeachment... Like motherfucker, thats not a good day for anyone in our country.

The economy has really turned around in terms of pay/jobs. Maybe the housing rates were raised to soon on a rebound, but yeah. house of cards at best.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

dubshow wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:57 am
Tarspin wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:44 am

yeah, the reason I checked out on all this is it has become SO HARD TO have an unbiased discussion about our current situation. Everyone will be triggered. And the eternal circle jerk of impeachment... Like motherfucker, thats not a good day for anyone in our country.

The economy has really turned around in terms of pay/jobs. Maybe the housing rates were raised to soon on a rebound, but yeah. house of cards at best.
Politics and religion are impossibly difficult to discuss workout bias for most :derp:
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

DP
razr390

Tarspin wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:13 am
dubshow wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:57 am

Politics and religion are impossibly difficult to discuss workout bias for most :derp:
Well I wouldn’t take it to “ :derp: “ only. I think what it boils down to is a simple phrase:

“Some people are so tolerant they begin to tolerate intolerance.”

The world/global society is getting smaller every day due to technology (I can instantly message someone in Romania, for example). With this elimination of “borders” at the digital/internet level, it paints us all as “similar”

Human beings have a natural instinct and desire to belong to something, and to have a purpose. This is why we see division even at the most “liberal” of viewpoints (browse twitter and you’ll see the disparity of white feminism versus black feminism :wtf: ).

We always, whether we realize it or not, try to judge others for their differences because similarities trigger insecurities in our purpose and existence (initial subconcious reaction to seeing another individual wearing the same shirt as you?)

So, that being said, in a country that is a melting pot for cultures from every continent and country on the planet, it is very hard to create policy that will be universally agreed upon by all people (because of these differences in upbringing, cultures, etc.)

This is why the United States as a whole will never replicate the quality of life and a Democratic “liberalism” as countries such as Norway, Denmark, or Finland, who have very strict homogenous majority societies.