DFD Northeast Meatups Thread

Organize your DFD meat ups, hangouts, wang outs, and discuss the aftermath of such shenanigans, here.
SaxyJeep
Ground Chuck
Ground Chuck

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:30 pm
SaxyJeep wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:28 pm Question. There any fallback plans in case bad weather? Saw potential for snow
doesn't matter if you have a :jeep: jersey roads are offroad trails of its own
I meant for the unfortunately non raised or 4x4 karts.
Though tru, I hope it snows next week so I can test my :jeep:, may even take off work Monday to go hiking for it :evilplan:
razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:30 pm
SaxyJeep wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:28 pm Question. There any fallback plans in case bad weather? Saw potential for snow
doesn't matter if you have a :jeep: jersey roads are offroad trails of its own
:dat:

Plus, karting is indoors, so suck it.
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
3rdgenfan
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Drives: Frontier, Rabbit TDI, G8 GXP

Yeah it's indoors, and I'm drawing a blank on what their helmets have on them...I think they're kinda beyond basic full faces though.

Just be sure to dress warm since the indoor section isn't heated :lol:
SaxyJeep
Ground Chuck
Ground Chuck

Ah the snow forecast shifted to Monday for DC. Thought it was coming from the N. Neat that it's indoors though. For the go-pro you can always get a chest rig, could be a good investment if you do biking/snowboarding/skiing in the future. May be cheaper than getting your own helm, at least
3rdgenfan
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Meat Patty 2nd Class

We ran suction rigs on the helmets in Pittsburgh at PITTRace or w/e the track is called, should be good for a suction mount either on the nose fairing or on the side of your helmet.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

SaxyJeep wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:20 am Ah the snow forecast shifted to Monday for DC. Thought it was coming from the N. Neat that it's indoors though. For the go-pro you can always get a chest rig, could be a good investment if you do biking/snowboarding/skiing in the future. May be cheaper than getting your own helm, at least
Im getting the chesty tomorrow. I tried to get one from this guy off letgo, he flaked :pussy: :bruh: then why post it knowing I won’t lowball from $20-$5 like a :manuel:
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

3rdgenfan wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:00 am We ran suction rigs on the helmets in Pittsburgh at PITTRace or w/e the track is called, should be good for a suction mount either on the nose fairing or on the side of your helmet.
I have a curved sticky that I don’t mind using it for the helmet, but i dont want the place to give me shit for it. Even though i can take it off with a plastic pry tool.
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Speaking of which

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

[user not found] wrote:
MexicanYarisTK wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:08 pm Speaking of which

In4lice
I once had a :manuel: wanted me to come down to a mall 25 miles away from me just to get a $20 product for $5, :gtfo: im not driving 50 miles for 5 bucks

razr390

[user not found] wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:17 pm :excited:

:stig: to happen @ MAGP at 11AM tomorrow.

See youse guys there.
Back to 50/50 again. I think Turkish and Jakob will go even if I don't (they should).

:eeyore:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Im coming regardless, especially when jakob is going.
3rdgenfan
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Meat Patty 2nd Class

Much yes.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

The nova millennials decide to be like [user not found] and bail last min. Besides i’ll be late when I arrive anyways
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

[user not found] wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:59 pm What happened to the NoVa bwoyz?

Ambalamps takin’ home the gold. :stig:

Rudy decided to not to come for a reason, jakob overslept, and i was still in VA just an hour away from 11, so I said fuck it and not come
Huckleberry
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: 2004 GTO

You guys missed witnessing an SRT4 plow his shit into a curb.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Huckleberry wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:14 pm You guys missed witnessing an SRT4 plow his shit into a curb.
I hope one of you guys had a dashcam... I would totally make it viral on youtube if caught
razr390

Huckleberry wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:14 pm You guys missed witnessing an SRT4 plow his shit into a curb.
:sad:

This would've made the trip worth it entirely.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

[user not found] wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:43 pm
Huckleberry wrote:You guys missed witnessing an SRT4 plow his shit into a curb.

Full :derp:

:lolgasm: those pillar gauges.
Apex
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Abominable

Must have hit boost in a school zone. :pouroneout:
Apex

[user not found] wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:43 pm
Huckleberry wrote:You guys missed witnessing an SRT4 plow his shit into a curb.

Full :derp:

I like that black Delaware plate.
3rdgenfan
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Meat Patty 2nd Class

I've had that plate since I was 22. Put together my VR swapped MK2 GTI the night before my birthday, went through inspection and after going in I just casually asked if they had any 5 digit tags and she pulled out that one so I opted to get it done in black and white a bit later.

-Random tidbit of information, brought to you by the French Ass spelling of Jeff.
Apex

3rdgenfan wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:56 pm I've had that plate since I was 22. Put together my VR swapped MK2 GTI the night before my birthday, went through inspection and after going in I just casually asked if they had any 5 digit tags and she pulled out that one so I opted to get it done in black and white a bit later.

-Random tidbit of information, brought to you by the French Ass spelling of Jeff.
:notbad:
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

3rdgenfan wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:56 pm I've had that plate since I was 22. Put together my VR swapped MK2 GTI the night before my birthday, went through inspection and after going in I just casually asked if they had any 5 digit tags and she pulled out that one so I opted to get it done in black and white a bit later.

oh that blue collie is you? at first i thought it was apex, but then I remember [user not found] removed the diller sticker last April.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Apex wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:36 pm
Must have hit boost in a school zone. :pouroneout:
it's a neon :aintcare:
3rdgenfan
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Meat Patty 2nd Class

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:51 am

oh that blue collie is you? at first i thought it was apex, but then I remember [user not found] removed the diller sticker last April.
Yeah I've been meaning to remove the decal but clearly haven't gotten around to it :lol: I'll wait for summer to get it all hot and junk