Member map

Organize your DFD meat ups, hangouts, wang outs, and discuss the aftermath of such shenanigans, here.
Irish
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: '12 GIT (190K!)- 2011 Outie A5

Ahh... perhaps he's being censored here then..... Frankly I can do without all that :fakenews: garbage.....4 years was more than enough.......hell, 4 days was more than enough...
Irish

Actually I think he helped me a bit on MK6 dead ass forum.... but that thread you sent is 1950 pages of :fullretard:
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

Irish wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:27 pm Ahh... perhaps he's being censored here then..... Frankly I can do without all that :fakenews: garbage.....4 years was more than enough.......hell, 4 days was more than enough...
Fully agree.
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
wap

Irish wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:31 pm Actually I think he helped me a bit on MK6 dead ass forum.... but that thread you sent is 1950 pages of :fullretard:
I will admit, there are :lolol: 's to be had when the smarter folks over there beat up on him.
Irish

wap wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:36 pm
Irish wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:31 pm Actually I think he helped me a bit on MK6 dead ass forum.... but that thread you sent is 1950 pages of :fullretard:
I will admit, there are :lolol: 's to be had when the smarter folks over there beat up on him.
I just went back and re read a few threads..... the Who is older Fap or Irish was good for a lot of :lol: .....

Are you active on GolfMk7? Just on the car threads or on OT too?
wap

Irish wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:11 pm
wap wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:36 pm

I just went back and re read a few threads..... the Who is older Fap or Irish was good for a lot of :lol: .....

Oh man, you don't happen to have a link to that who is older thread, do you? Sounds like a fun read!

I just lurk on the GolfMl7 car threads to learn shit now that I have a Mk7.5. I've never posted there, kinda out of loyalty to DFD since I got banned from GolfMk6. Though I have been tempted to jump into the melee of that :fullretard: covid thread. :lol:
Irish

wap wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:02 pm
Irish wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:11 pm

Oh man, you don't happen to have a link to that who is older thread, do you? Sounds like a fun read!

I just lurk on the GolfMl7 car threads to learn shit now that I have a Mk7.5. I've never posted there, kinda out of loyalty to DFD since I got banned from GolfMk6. Though I have been tempted to jump into the melee of that :fullretard: covid thread. :lol:
https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/index.ph ... ri.282028/

I thought about jumping in today too..... Someone posted something about Jay and Wap being the same person and I thought about chiming in.... but then thought better of it....
wap

Irish wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:15 pm
wap wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:02 pm

https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/index.ph ... ri.282028/

I thought about jumping in today too..... Someone posted something about Jay and Wap being the same person and I thought about chiming in.... but then thought better of it....
Thanks for the link. I'll have some fun reading it.

I kinda want to get a bunch of DFD'rs to jump in that thread together and take it over for a day. Would be :lolol:
CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: C5

I need my pin moved.

How do?