OT 20: rotisserie roller coaster

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

SAWCE wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 9:17 am Got my peak week plan. Last day of 75 minutes of cardio today :fuckyeah: drops down to 45 minutes tomorrow. Then Tuesday we start carbing up... 2.5 cups of rice Tuesday compared to the 1.5 I get now. 3.5 cups on Wednesday. 6.5 cups on Thursday is going to be glorious. Friday we’ll play by ear based on how I look after the high carb Thursday.
I saw some pics on the 'gram, impressive transformation dude! I have trouble comprehending how you're able to strip down like that, but it starts with dedication that most don't possess. Good luck with the tournament, let's see some trophies 🏆
razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

Hi
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

D Griff wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 8:53 am
Tarspin wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 8:59 pm We are still in COVID lockdown, but more than 65% of the population 12+ yrs old have at least one dose of VID-juice, so people are flat out :aintcare: anymore. It's liberating to stop giving a shit.
:lolol: NC has been full speed ahead now for a month and the vaccine rate is hanging out at 50%. The rest of the country folk won’t get out because it’s Biden’s microchip.

Dang I just figured out what caused this chip shortage.

:micdrop:
I genuinely laughed at this. well done
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
SAWCE
Drives: Ebombtra

Tarspin wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 11:34 am
SAWCE wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 9:17 am Got my peak week plan. Last day of 75 minutes of cardio today :fuckyeah: drops down to 45 minutes tomorrow. Then Tuesday we start carbing up... 2.5 cups of rice Tuesday compared to the 1.5 I get now. 3.5 cups on Wednesday. 6.5 cups on Thursday is going to be glorious. Friday we’ll play by ear based on how I look after the high carb Thursday.
I saw some pics on the 'gram, impressive transformation dude! I have trouble comprehending how you're able to strip down like that, but it starts with dedication that most don't possess. Good luck with the tournament, let's see some trophies 🏆
Thanks man!! The stripping down was hard this time. I felt much more hungry and tired than last time, but I was doing more cardio this time and eating the same calories as last time while carrying an additional 20lbs of muscle, so the extra fatigue and hunger makes sense.
Johnny_P
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue short bus

SAWCE wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:17 pm
Tarspin wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 11:34 am

Thanks man!! The stripping down was hard this time. I felt much more hungry and tired than last time, but I was doing more cardio this time and eating the same calories as last time while carrying an additional 20lbs of muscle, so the extra fatigue and hunger makes sense.
You look like a beast dude. Go slay this competition!
SAWCE

Johnny_P wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:27 pm
SAWCE wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:17 pm

Thanks buddy!

How’s the little guy doing?
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

razr390 wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:43 pm
D Griff wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 8:53 am

:lolol: NC has been full speed ahead now for a month and the vaccine rate is hanging out at 50%. The rest of the country folk won’t get out because it’s Biden’s microchip.

Dang I just figured out what caused this chip shortage.

:micdrop:
I genuinely laughed at this. well done
:bow:
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Tarspin wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 9:31 am
D Griff wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 8:57 am

I was passed up for a business development manager role which is just a more senior sales role basically. I was promoted to a Team Lead for a minimal pay bump in December or so, which means I have to manage people including the lady they passed me up for, who makes way more than me. I also still have to do all of the duties I had before the promo.

:ohwell: :aintcare:
That bites! They're asking to lose good people treating them to minimal or no pay raises, especially with added responsibilities. Right off the hop that's gotta be worth an extra 20 to 25% more pay and work proportionally. Sorry dude, that's a downer. You're great at your work, which is why they are juicing you.

At least, with your awesomeness you'll always be successful and quickly promoted at any role. That's the win for now, I guess.
:ohwell:

I have been pretty disenfranchised as of late, but at the end of the day it is a good job and I seem to make more than the market standard based on other similar positions I've interviewed for (it's really hard to know for sure with sales as the comp is so variable and you never really know how the comp plan will pan out). I just need to get through the days and enjoy the life it provides without thinking about the job too much. I also put some resumes out there, something else will work out when it's meant to.

Work is work at the end of the day, it won't always feel like sunshine and rainbros.
Johnny_P

SAWCE wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:36 pm
Johnny_P wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:27 pm

Thanks buddy!

Doing great. We rented a shore house for the week with Lisa’s brother and his fam. Having fun.
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

Dang. He's starting to get some teef! :nice:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
SAWCE

Johnny_P wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:24 pm

Thanks buddy!

Doing great. We rented a shore house for the week with Lisa’s brother and his fam. Having fun.
:wub: keep the pics coming man. You and Lisa did a good job.
Apex
Drives: Abominable

Thanks buddy!

:wub:
Where’d you guys rent?
Johnny_P

Apex wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:05 am

Where’d you guys rent?
Ocean Grove. Weird place. But beach so whatever.
Apex
Drives: Abominable

Johnny_P wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:21 am

Where’d you guys rent?
Beach is beach. :like:
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

Apex wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:45 am

Beach is beach. :like:
:dat: :fuckyeah:
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Where’d you guys rent?
Great pic of the little dude! Glad to hear it's going well and y'all are having fun man.

It's funny how these beach towns can have such different personalities. We have some really fantastic ones here and some... disturbingly backwoods ones

I've only been to the Southern Jersey Shore (Cape May and around there), it was really nice.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Where’d you guys rent?
Ocean Grove. Weird placee. But beach so whatever.
Go on.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
wap

:howdy: peeps.
max225
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

Hola everyone
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

Hey y'all! Crazy busy weekend, with a potentially busy week ahead. Temps reached 90F on Sunday, and we hung out with my parents by the pool for hours. It was pretty nice, especially after a Saturday in a car plant slugging most of the day away in coveralls, a hard hat, and plethora of other PPE on. Cold beers flowed, and apps sustained us until we could gear up for dinner. Burgers, corn on the cob, Greek salad etc mainly put together by my mom and wife, while dad and I got to play with the kids in the pool for the majority of the dinner prep. I did clean up, and was surprised with a missed call to schedule me for an emeegency 10 pm start Sunday night to diagnose an issue with a robot. Just needed to sober up before I could go :lolol: . Thankfully, a few hours and two coffees did the trick!

Doing the online learning stitch, and still managing to get through the work day. The constant flow of work tasks is starting to condition me, and it all kind of feels like autopilot (which makes things easier). I think I'm sensing that the teachers are checked out at this point in the school year. Everyone's checked out, it's kind of a joke, but there's only really two weeks left, NBD
wap

:hai: Max.

Tar, sounds like a 5/7 weekend, besides having to go into work last night. :disgust:
ChrisoftheNorth

Tarspin wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:36 am Hey y'all! Crazy busy weekend, with a potentially busy week ahead. Temps reached 90F on Sunday, and we hung out with my parents by the pool for hours. It was pretty nice, especially after a Saturday in a car plant slugging most of the day away in coveralls, a hard hat, and plethora of other PPE on. Cold beers flowed, and apps sustained us until we could gear up for dinner. Burgers, corn on the cob, Greek salad etc mainly put together by my mom and wife, while dad and I got to play with the kids in the pool for the majority of the dinner prep. I did clean up, and was surprised with a missed call to schedule me for an emeegency 10 pm start Sunday night to diagnose an issue with a robot. Just needed to sober up before I could go :lolol: . Thankfully, a few hours and two coffees did the trick!

Doing the online learning stitch, and still managing to get through the work day. The constant flow of work tasks is starting to condition me, and it all kind of feels like autopilot (which makes things easier). I think I'm sensing that the teachers are checked out at this point in the school year. Everyone's checked out, it's kind of a joke, but there's only really two weeks left, NBD
Man, a 10pm emergency call on a Sunday is brutal. I'm not sure I would have been able to straighten myself up at that stage like you did, nice dedication!
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
ChrisoftheNorth

max225 wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:26 amHola everyone
:howdy:
max225
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

wap wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:53 am :hai: Max.

Tar, sounds like a 5/7 weekend, besides having to go into work last night. :disgust:
Been a crazy weekend for me.... was watching 2 little dogs... who are fairly ill behaved. :yikes: I don't think i want to do this anymore.
ChrisoftheNorth

max225 wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 12:16 pm
wap wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:53 am :hai: Max.

Been a crazy weekend for me.... was watching 2 little dogs... who are fairly ill behaved. :yikes: I don't think i want to do this anymore.
Little dogs are the worst IMO.