Podcast Recommendations

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
haleyann
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Drives: Forester & Fiata

We all love a good podcast to keep us company on commutes and road trips, so post your favorite casts and why you like them!
razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

haleyann wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:55 am We all love a good podcast to keep us company on commutes and road trips, so post your favorite casts and why you like them!
I watched Tom Segura's stand-up specials on Netflix and found him really funny, and then was turned toward his Your Mom's House podcast network. Your Mom's House is a podcast he does with his wife. Very dark humor, crazy videos, etc. Then he does 2 Bears 1 Cave with Bert Kreischer, and others.

I also listen to Joe Rogan, not religiously but whenever I have some curiosities or am interested in what guest he has on that week. I like that he has open discussions with variety of people from a variety of backgrounds.

I also follow the Jocko Podcast very sporadically, and also some Formula 1 podcasts like the WTF1 podcast
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Blue things, Orange thing

The Daily for news.

QAnon Anonymous has been an entertaining look into the world of Q.

Lore is a great look into folklore, ghost tales and, darker history
4zilch wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:46 am I'm a fucking failure.
haleyann
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Drives: Forester & Fiata

Melon wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:58 am The Daily for news.

QAnon Anonymous has been an entertaining look into the world of Q.

Lore is a great look into folklore, ghost tales and, darker history
I love lore. Especially sitting by a fire on a beach, or in a hot tub in the woods at night by myself :lol:

My favorite is Behind the Bastards, great mix of history and current events, informative but humorous.

Sawbones, each episode covers a medical topic and the crazy ways it was treated before modern medicine. The show is done by a couple, a doctor and her very non-medical comedian husband.
4zilch
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Ford Party ST

Current list of things I’m listening to:

Good Assassins
The improvement association
Slow burn
Against the odds
Brap Talk (but nobody cares about motorcycles here)

+1 for the daily as well.
As the only published author in a well-known motorcycle publication in the room...
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

Im outdated on podcasts right now, but [user not found] (aka nobadwhiskey) did made a podcast, I only listened to 1 or 2, it was pretty good. Donut media has its own, theres a few I may be forgetting like history amongst certain things. I'll check my spotify.

If you're an eagles football fan, I definitely recommend listening to The Missing Linc that as the host/speaker is actually my friends fiance.

Now I'm actively listening to a podcast thats hosted by one of my childhood friends from Turkey whose been living in England for 4 years now. It's turkish and each episodes talk about other turkish people who moved internationally and it ended up in the top 10 of best turkish podcasts.
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: C5

In for car related ones. Driving from Chicago back to Charlotte tomorrow, and I've already driven 3000mi over the last two weeks, with another trip back to NY in two weeks.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

CaleDeRoo wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:23 pm In for car related ones. Driving from Chicago back to Charlotte tomorrow, and I've already driven 3000mi over the last two weeks, with another trip back to NY in two weeks.
Donut media has their own, I think I only listened to one half episode. It was 5/7.
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Also Donut Media has like endless podcast, each one comes out every 4 days and I have a TON to listen to. Cannot wait for my roadtrips next months. To south of Turkey and to Greece.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Others I have listened to on my DC commute were Behind the Bastards, Moonrise, Worst Year Ever, and something from Barstool Sports.
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Mazda6

Beyond the Grid(Formula 1)
F1 Nation
WTF1
Shift F1
Pinkbike
Casefile(true crime)
Hardcore History
Ace on The House(Adam Carolla)
Omnibus
Apex
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Abominable

KYGTIGuy wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:43 am Beyond the Grid(Formula 1)
F1 Nation
WTF1
Shift F1
Pinkbike
Casefile(true crime)
Hardcore History
Ace on The House(Adam Carolla)
Omnibus
You must not be a F1 fan...