3%

Total votes: 63
max225
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

Desertbreh wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:05 pm
razr390 wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:01 pm

She is actually a super good baby. :iono: no screaming, fussing etc. she only is cranky if she’s hungry or tired, so like any other adult human
I pulled a good draw as well. Unlike our man in Philly.
My best friend's child is an absolute nightmare also... And they are in month 6! this weekend... YaY
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

Desertbreh wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:45 pm No time to be a raging douchebag with that screamin' cf.
:dat: , I barely have time for a five minute shit without being interrupted. It changes a :mahtroy:
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Desertbreh wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:05 pm
razr390 wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:01 pm

She is actually a super good baby. :iono: no screaming, fussing etc. she only is cranky if she’s hungry or tired, so like any other adult human
I pulled a good draw as well. Unlike our man in Philly.
Yeah they have it ruff, :sad:
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

Updates - Chris and Troy have been updated to admins - hit up one of them, me, or Alan if you ever get locked out or anything like that, we will try to resolve ASAP. Chris said his IP address has occasionally been blocked, not sure if that's a thing for others or not, but if so.

Total costs appear to be $11/month for DreamHost and $12/year through Google Hosting - $144/year

To tally up folks that have confirmed they are willing to contribute:
Balius
Detroit
Tarspin
Desertbreh
Max225
Apex
WAP
RAZR390
Griff

Is this comprehensive? Final call for helping out/not helping out. As of now, this comes down to $16. If you'd like to pay less that is fine too, I am honestly indifferent to paying and OK with plopping down $144/year to keep things going, but assistance would be nice.

You can mail checks to:
Dan Griffin
711 Rome Ct
Charlotte, NC 28209

Or Venbro works as well @Dan-Griffin-12 (look for a d-bag in a shitty Corvette as the avatar).
Devilchrono
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class
Drives: 22’ Chevy Blazer

Voted.... though I'm clearly out of the loop and not around enough to know what's going on. Did Zil leave??
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Devilchrono wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:29 am Voted.... though I'm clearly out of the loop and not around enough to know what's going on. Did Zil leave??
He didn't quit the forum... he and [user not found] just decided to take a step back from backing the place financially/running it... long story but they are both still around shitposting, which is good. We are trying to keep as many members here as we can and keep the place alive!
Devilchrono
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class
Drives: 22’ Chevy Blazer

D Griff wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:30 am
Devilchrono wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:29 am Voted.... though I'm clearly out of the loop and not around enough to know what's going on. Did Zil leave??
He didn't quit the forum... he and [user not found] just decided to take a step back from backing the place financially/running it... long story but they are both still around shitposting, which is good. We are trying to keep as many members here as we can and keep the place alive!
That's good then. I'd offer to help $$, but money is about to get tight cause I think my boss is looking to fire me and I'm trying to find a new job ASAP
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

D Griff wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:21 am Updates - Chris and Troy have been updated to admins - hit up one of them, me, or Alan if you ever get locked out or anything like that, we will try to resolve ASAP. Chris said his IP address has occasionally been blocked, not sure if that's a thing for others or not, but if so.

Total costs appear to be $11/month for DreamHost and $12/year through Google Hosting - $144/year

Balius
Detroit
Tarspin
Desertbreh
Max225
Apex
WAP
RAZR390
Griff

Is this comprehensive? Final call for helping out/not helping out. As of now, this comes down to $16. If you'd like to pay less that is fine too, I am honestly indifferent to paying and OK with plopping down $144/year to keep things going, but assistance would be nice.

You can mail checks to:
Dan Griffin
711 Rome Ct
Charlotte, NC 28209

Or Venbro works as well @Dan-Griffin-12 (look for a d-bag in a shitty Corvette as the avatar).
Venmo sent. Rounded up to $20 in case others miss a payment.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Devilchrono wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:32 am
D Griff wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:30 am

That's good then. I'd offer to help $$, but money is about to get tight cause I think my boss is looking to fire me and I'm trying to find a new job ASAP
Honestly no worries man, more than anything we just want everyone here and shitposting.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

SAWCE wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:35 am
D Griff wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:21 am Updates - Chris and Troy have been updated to admins - hit up one of them, me, or Alan if you ever get locked out or anything like that, we will try to resolve ASAP. Chris said his IP address has occasionally been blocked, not sure if that's a thing for others or not, but if so.

Balius
Detroit
Tarspin
Desertbreh
Max225
Apex
WAP
RAZR390
Griff

You can mail checks to:
Dan Griffin
711 Rome Ct
Charlotte, NC 28209

Venmo sent. Rounded up to $20 in case others miss a payment.
Thanks dude!
max225
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

Balius
Detroit
Tarspin
Desertbreh
Max225
Apex
WAP
RAZR390
Griff

You can mail checks to:
Dan Griffin
711 Rome Ct
Charlotte, NC 28209

A Lannister always pays his debts. :like:
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

I also marked my calendar for September 2021 to hit y'all up for support next year.

THanks all!
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Balius
Detroit
Tarspin
Desertbreh
Max225
Apex
WAP
RAZR390
Griff

You can mail checks to:
Dan Griffin
711 Rome Ct
Charlotte, NC 28209

Missed this. Sending a check. :wap:
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Desertbreh wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:10 pm

Balius
Detroit
Tarspin
Desertbreh
Max225
Apex
WAP
RAZR390
Griff

You can mail checks to:
Dan Griffin
711 Rome Ct
Charlotte, NC 28209

Missed this. Sending a check. :wap:
Just posted it. Thanks man!
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

[user not found] wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:37 pm

Balius
Detroit
Tarspin
Desertbreh
Max225
Apex
WAP
RAZR390
Griff

You can mail checks to:
Dan Griffin
711 Rome Ct
Charlotte, NC 28209

I disabled the Spamhaus IP filtering a while back after tracing down exactly what was causing the issue. Spam account registration skyrocketed, but it was important to keep existing members unblocked and able to post.

Nobody should have any IP issues moving forward.
We'll need to keep an eye on spam account creation and activity? Or are other measures in place?
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
Huckleberry
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: 2004 GTO

[user not found] wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:37 pm

Balius
Detroit
Tarspin
Desertbreh
Max225
Apex
WAP
RAZR390
Griff

You can mail checks to:
Dan Griffin
711 Rome Ct
Charlotte, NC 28209

I disabled the Spamhaus IP filtering a while back after tracing down exactly what was causing the issue. Spam account registration skyrocketed, but it was important to keep existing members unblocked and able to post.

Nobody should have any IP issues moving forward.
Explains why I've been able to freely post at work.
Huckleberry

Balius
Detroit
Tarspin
Desertbreh
Max225
Apex
WAP
RAZR390
Griff

You can mail checks to:
Dan Griffin
711 Rome Ct
Charlotte, NC 28209

I can throw some dollhairs in. I don't have Venmo, though. I can do Paypal in case USPS mistakes the check for an election ballot.
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

[user not found] wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:00 pm
Detroit wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:45 pm
We'll need to keep an eye on spam account creation and activity? Or are other measures in place?
All registrations require approval - I have a question required at registration; "What do you drive?"

Spambots can't seem to figure out that putting any vehicle in there would get them approved.

Otherwise, I'd just leave them in the approval queue and mass delete them once or twice a week, or whenever I had time.

There's also captcha enabled at sign-in and registration to help deter bots as well.
:notbad:
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Huckleberry wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:52 pm

Balius
Detroit
Tarspin
Desertbreh
Max225
Apex
WAP
RAZR390
Griff

You can mail checks to:
Dan Griffin
711 Rome Ct
Charlotte, NC 28209

I can throw some dollhairs in. I don't have Venmo, though. I can do Paypal in case USPS mistakes the check for an election ballot.
Thanks, sir! It should be linked to dlloydgriffin@gmail.com

So far I have received $60, $20 each from :225: , :sawce: , and Detroit. Should it wind up going over the $144, I will apply it towards next year's/keep track of it to lower future costs.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

[user not found] wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:37 pm Also, I’d suggest sending out a mass email via the forum to alert old members the place is under new ownership and perhaps get some people back here.
Good idea, I shall do this.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

I looked up Venmo and it's not a Canada thing. There is an option for PayPal and I have an account which I can bring from the dead.
We use e-transfer right from our online banking interface and it's very common place. Is that a thing over the border?
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

Balius
Detroit
Tarspin
Desertbreh
Max225
Apex
WAP
RAZR390
Griff

You can mail checks to:
Dan Griffin
711 Rome Ct
Charlotte, NC 28209

Lol I don't actually think I said anything about contributing, not that I'm not willing. I am happy to send Herr Griffington $20 to help keep this weird little place going.
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
Huckleberry

D Griff wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:07 pm
Huckleberry wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:52 pm

Thanks, sir! It should be linked to dlloydgriffin@gmail.com

So far I have received $60, $20 each from :225: , :sawce: , and Detroit. Should it wind up going over the $144, I will apply it towards next year's/keep track of it to lower future costs.
Threw some cashola your way.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

wap wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:43 pm

Balius
Detroit
Tarspin
Desertbreh
Max225
Apex
WAP
RAZR390
Griff

You can mail checks to:
Dan Griffin
711 Rome Ct
Charlotte, NC 28209

Lol I don't actually think I said anything about contributing, not that I'm not willing. I am happy to send Herr Griffington $20 to help keep this weird little place going.
My bad, you seemed pro “co-op” as I interpreted it. No pressure either way.

FWIW I will make an XL and post it in the interest of transparency. I’m not a real Excel jockey so don’t expect anything :fancy:
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Currently (tracking this in a Google Sheet AKA free XL):

September 2020 Payments
Chris $20
Sawce $20
Max $20
Huckleberry $20

Total Contributions $80
Annual Cost Paid by Griff $144