OT XXX: COVID Off Topic

Want to pledge allegiance to the Drumpf? Clash with Caspian? Scared of the stickers on your mailbox? Let's hear it.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Detroit wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 1:00 pm
Desertbreh wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 12:56 pm

Nope, show's over.
Not so fast...

Coming up on 24 hours and the fatigue is increasing and I'm chilled and cannot get warm. I feel like I just ran a marathon. Have some meetings to get out of the way then nap time. Hopefully it doesn't get worse.

So weird.
Interesante.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

Desertbreh wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 1:03 pm
Not so fast...

Coming up on 24 hours and the fatigue is increasing and I'm chilled and cannot get warm. I feel like I just ran a marathon. Have some meetings to get out of the way then nap time. Hopefully it doesn't get worse.

So weird.
Interesante.
Right? Headache is actually increasing rapidly...I feel like I'm going downhill and gaining momentum down.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
Apex
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Abominable

Detroit wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 1:09 pm
Desertbreh wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 1:03 pm

Interesante.
Right? Headache is actually increasing rapidly...I feel like I'm going downhill and gaining momentum down.
:pouroneout:
troyguitar
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Trek Domane

Detroit wrote:
Desertbreh wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 1:03 pm Interesante.
Tylenol and rest is about all you can do.
ChrisoftheNorth

troyguitar wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 1:32 pm
Detroit wrote: Right? Headache is actually increasing rapidly...I feel like I'm going downhill and gaining momentum down.
Tylenol and rest is about all you can do.
I ate something and feel a bit better, but yea...Tylenol and nap time will happen as soon as I'm done with a 2:00 meeting.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

A-Z is a piece of shit vaccine which is why the US manufactures it but doesn't distribute it in the USA, heck even Israel rejects it. A dude at work went downhill fast after having the AZ a day after being jabbed. It didn't go well for him.

I'm telling you now, that if things get work seek medical attention.
ChrisoftheNorth

Tarspin wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 1:38 pm A-Z is a piece of shit vaccine which is why the US manufactures it but doesn't distribute it in the USA, heck even Israel rejects it. A dude at work went downhill fast after having the AZ a day after being jabbed. It didn't go well for him.

I got Pfizer, so I'm not too worried about :nuke: While my condition is degrading, I'm just exhausted with a mild headache. Chills, so I'll take my temp to see if I have a mild fever. But pretty manageable in the grand scheme and it really feels like a nap and easy evening will do the trick.

Just surprised that it took 24 hours for the effects to really kick in. I woke up feeling like a million bucks.

Another weird thing, injection site soreness is almost non existent. This is the opposite of what I got out of the first shot (sore arm, nothing else)
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

razr390 wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 12:24 pm @wap;

My lady’s side effects went away. She basically had chills overnight after the shot, mild nausea in the morning, major headache and body soreness/aches.

Everything except the soreness in the receiving arm is gone.
Pfizer, right?
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
wap

HerrBerlin wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 12:59 pm
Detroit wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 10:01 am
Welp, it's been 21 hours since the jab, and it's been shockingly NBD. The injection site pain is way less than it was with the first shot (barely there), and I've felt no other side effects other than being tired. We both crashed around 10pm last night and couldn't really wake up before 8:30...just exhausted overall.

I'm feeling almost perfect right now, other than the dull pain in my shoulder. If this is it, then :fuckyeah:

Maybe more is on the way? We'll see...
:fuckyeah: that's great to hear!

Getting mine in 4.5 hours and hope for a similar experience.
1st or 2nd?
Keep us posted so I can add you.
wap

Desertbreh wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 12:56 pm

Nope, show's over.
Not so fast...

So weird.
Oh that is weird. :wtf:

Report back after your meetings.
wap

Apex wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 1:20 pm
Detroit wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 1:09 pm
:pouroneout:
:lol:
wap

Tarspin wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 1:38 pm A-Z is a piece of shit vaccine which is why the US manufactures it but doesn't distribute it in the USA, heck even Israel rejects it. A dude at work went downhill fast after having the AZ a day after being jabbed. It didn't go well for him.

I'm :notsure: we're using A-Z down here at all. In fact, Biden recently announced that he's giving our millions of A-Z doses to India. That's ok with me.
ChrisoftheNorth

wap wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 1:45 pm

I'm :notsure: we're using A-Z down here at all. In fact, Biden recently announced that he's giving our millions of A-Z doses to India. That's ok with me.
Absolutely and they should. We have vaccines going to waste here now, might as well send them to places with people that actually want them. :disgust:
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

wap wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 1:42 pm
razr390 wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 12:24 pm @wap;

My lady’s side effects went away. She basically had chills overnight after the shot, mild nausea in the morning, major headache and body soreness/aches.

Everything except the soreness in the receiving arm is gone.
Pfizer, right?
Yep. This is first shot, but might be important for your tracking since she did present side effects. I know you want mainly the second shot updates though.
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
Irish
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: '12 GIT (190K!)- 2011 Outie A5

The few people that I know that had more than minor reactions say that it began during the second 24 hour period after the stab.

Hang in there Chris...
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

Detroit wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 1:42 pm

I got Pfizer, so I'm not too worried about :nuke: While my condition is degrading, I'm just exhausted with a mild headache. Chills, so I'll take my temp to see if I have a mild fever. But pretty manageable in the grand scheme and it really feels like a nap and easy evening will do the trick.

Just surprised that it took 24 hours for the effects to really kick in. I woke up feeling like a million bucks.

Another weird thing, injection site soreness is almost non existent. This is the opposite of what I got out of the first shot (sore arm, nothing else)
I'm waiting on Moderna/Pfizer to become readily available here, for now I'll wait for the other dodo birds to use up the A-Z stuff. I don't like that more then one person within the first degree took a permanent dirt nap a day or two after getting jabbed with A-Z. Apparently only 255/2.5MM people ever croaked from it :yeahok:

This is what pisses me off about the media, they flat out tell half truths for the "greater good".

My in-laws both qualified and took Pfizer jabs and are good!
wap

razr390 wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 1:49 pm

Pfizer, right?
Yep. This is first shot, but might be important for your tracking since she did present side effects. I know you want mainly the second shot updates though.
Yes, I'm tracking second doses only except J&J, obviously.
wap

Irish wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 2:57 pm The few people that I know that had more than minor reactions say that it began during the second 24 hour period after the stab.

Hang in there Chris...
Oh interesting. I hadn't heard that.
HerrBerlin
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Drives: occasionally

HerrBerlin wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 12:59 pm

:fuckyeah: that's great to hear!

Getting mine in 4.5 hours and hope for a similar experience.
1st or 2nd?
#2! Just got it so we'll see how the next 24 hours go.
wap

HerrBerlin wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 5:28 pm

1st or 2nd?
#2! Just got it so we'll see how the next 24 hours go.
:popcorn:
Acid666
Drives: 02 Z06/95 Meowta/05 SilveraDOE

Smoke tube came in today. Holy fuckballs. The amount of hotboxing this thing has my pit doing is an arrest-able offense.
It's cheap too, and a full tube should smoke for 5-6 hours. Right now I'm testing it out on some trash tilapia we thawed out the other day and didn't really any plans for, along with some almonds and pork rinds. Figured I'd test the waters and see how well things take in that mesquite in a small pan. Some friends of ours gave us some chex mix that they smoked for christmas one year and it was the fucking bomb. So off to more adventures in Snoop-Dog land.

Oh, and made sushi again. Steven the asshole cat approves.
Irish

Reported for posting kick ass smoker and sushi pics in serious bidness intertubz Covid thread....

:drool:

nice :pussy:
Acid666
Drives: 02 Z06/95 Meowta/05 SilveraDOE

Irish wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 9:20 pm Reported for posting kick ass smoker and sushi pics in serious bidness intertubz Covid thread....

Steven has covid.

Actually, one of my other cats actually had it months ago. Or at least a version of it.
There we go. On-topic
Irish

Acid666 wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 9:46 pm
Irish wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 9:20 pm Reported for posting kick ass smoker and sushi pics in serious bidness intertubz Covid thread....

Steven has covid.

Actually, one of my other cats actually had it months ago. Or at least a version of it.
There we go. On-topic
I stand corrected...... :amaze:
wap

:lol: