OT XXX: COVID Off Topic

Want to pledge allegiance to the Drumpf? Clash with Caspian? Scared of the stickers on your mailbox? Let's hear it.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

Detroit wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 3:25 pm
Tarspin wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:33 pm Anyone who things this stuff is safe and wants to convince people to get vaccinated, my advice to you is don't. I'm thankful that my decision is my very own, if someone talked me into doing this I'd be thinking about them right now.
At this stage, nobody is convincing anyone to do anything, people need to :stfu: now. In fact, nobody should be recommending anything other than health care professionals.

My mom is at risk for heart conditions and her dr recommended she skip the COVID shot for now and instead get the pneumonia and flu shots and continue wearing masks and limiting time in crowded indoor public settings.
:dat: it's not a good look, there are a lot of risks on both sides of the coin. The best thing anyone can do is leave a high density area if possible.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

max225 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 3:36 pm
Tarspin wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:32 pm Yay, my resting heart rate is now 150-170/90/98 based on three readings, so it's going up. Just go get the shot they say...
On the bright side, I get to own one of these and am encouraged to maintain a log book until I can see a cardiologist.

I mean I did warn you …. Exact same issue here
Did you get the heart attack shit first or second round?
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Also, you can't make any moves in this country without getting vaxxed, basically the gov is going for darn near 100% participation by firing anyone who doesn't get their shot, and restricts access to almost every setting possible. It's a liberal cucks wet dream up here.
razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

Tarspin wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:33 pm Anyone who things this stuff is safe and wants to convince people to get vaccinated, my advice to you is don't. I'm thankful that my decision is my very own, if someone talked me into doing this I'd be thinking about them right now.
At this stage, nobody is convincing anyone to do anything, people need to :stfu: now. In fact, nobody should be recommending anything other than health care professionals.

My mom is at risk for heart conditions and her dr recommended she skip the COVID shot for now and instead get the pneumonia and flu shots and continue wearing masks and limiting time in crowded indoor public settings.
agreed. let people make their own choices and move on.
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

This. This whole vax requirement thing is truly out of proportion. Not that im an anti vaxxer, but im definitely avoiding a booster shot. If there is a good reason people who won't get vaxxed, so be it.
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
max225
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

Tarspin wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:24 pm
max225 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 3:36 pm

I mean I did warn you …. Exact same issue here
Both… first time 5 days second time 3 days of cocaine levels of heart rate straight
SAWCE
Drives: Ebombtra

I didn’t track my BP, but my heart rate didn’t go up at all after either dose of Pfizer.
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

Tarspin wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:28 pm Also, you can't make any moves in this country without getting vaxxed, basically the gov is going for darn near 100% participation by firing anyone who doesn't get their shot, and restricts access to almost every setting possible. It's a liberal cucks wet dream up here.
It's regional here. Everywhere in NYC requires proof of vax except oddly hotels and airports. In Michigan, nobody seems to care. I still mask up when going to a store or whatever, but mask use in general seems to be dropping big time.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

SAWCE wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:13 am I didn’t track my BP, but my heart rate didn’t go up at all after either dose of Pfizer.
I didn't track anything, but also didn't notice an elevated heart rate or anything abnormal after either shot.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

max225 wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:58 am
Tarspin wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:24 pm

Both… first time 5 days second time 3 days of cocaine levels of heart rate straight
That's a lot for anyone with a weak heart, my doc is going to report it as an adverse reaction to the shot, which is cool since the emerg doctor turned away from the notion of it when I told her that I typically sit at RHR of 70 and a BP of 119/70 (which is still high, but I like coffee and could afford to lose 20 lb ideally.
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

Tarspin wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:12 am
max225 wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:58 am

That's a lot for anyone with a weak heart, my doc is going to report it as an adverse reaction to the shot, which is cool since the emerg doctor turned away from the notion of it when I told her that I typically sit at RHR of 70 and a BP of 119/70 (which is still high, but I like coffee and could afford to lose 20 lb ideally.
Remember that RHR is like, when you’re laying down or relaxing. even if you’re sitting up typing on DFD your HR normally elevates as you’re “doing shit”.

Any way you can wear a HR monitor overnight (maybe through a fitness tracker, etc?) it’d be interesting to see where you’re at when you’re asleep
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

razr390 wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:19 am
Tarspin wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:12 am

Remember that RHR is like, when you’re laying down or relaxing. even if you’re sitting up typing on DFD your HR normally elevates as you’re “doing shit”.

Any way you can wear a HR monitor overnight (maybe through a fitness tracker, etc?) it’d be interesting to see where you’re at when you’re asleep
My RHR when I'm sitting is 70ish when I'm sitting and totally calm. I just measure the same way my doctor measures, which is sitting with both feet on the ground and arm resting on something like a table. When I went in for a check up, I was banging out a 148 x 2, and a 168 x 1, the nurse was like... ok lets do it again. Then the doctor did it and was like, okay... yeah, so it's a litttttlllleee high. Do you normally get nervous at the doctor's? LOL, nope. She's pretty cute, so I like the visits, should have asked her to check my prostate while I was there.
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

Tarspin wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:07 pm
razr390 wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:19 am

My RHR when I'm sitting is 70ish when I'm sitting and totally calm. I just measure the same way my doctor measures, which is sitting with both feet on the ground and arm resting on something like a table. When I went in for a check up, I was banging out a 148 x 2, and a 168 x 1, the nurse was like... ok lets do it again. Then the doctor did it and was like, okay... yeah, so it's a litttttlllleee high. Do you normally get nervous at the doctor's? LOL, nope. She's pretty cute, so I like the visits, should have asked her to check my prostate while I was there.
:zing:
Also, fun fact, smaller :tits: fingers make for less uncomfortable :knot: exams. :lol:
............................................................................................................................... :dat:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

wap wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:15 pm
Tarspin wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:07 pm

Also, fun fact, smaller :tits: fingers make for less uncomfortable :knot: exams. :lol:
............................................................................................................................... :dat:
There's nothing wrong with admitting that you're :gay: LOL
wap

Tarspin wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:49 pm
wap wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:15 pm

:notsure: :nevermind: :lolwut: :howdareu: :notwrong: :lolol: :ohdang:
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

wap wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:07 pm
Tarspin wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:49 pm

How big are your Doctor's fingers :wap: ???
:lolol:
wap

Tarspin wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:23 pm
wap wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:07 pm

Too big! :lol:
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

:dedong: :dedong: :dedong: :dedong: :dedong: :dedong: :dedong: :dedong: :dedong: :dedong: :dedong: :dedong:
:knot: :knot: :knot: :knot: :knot: :knot: :knot: :knot: :knot: :knot:
:dedong: :dedong: :dedong: :dedong: :dedong: :dedong: :dedong: :dedong: :dedong: :dedong: :dedong: :dedong:
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

[user not found] wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:29 am
SAWCE wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:13 am I didn’t track my BP, but my heart rate didn’t go up at all after either dose of Pfizer.
Me either. A little shoulder soreness, slight fatigue, but I was 90% functional. I laid low as a precaution.

I'll be getting the booster at some point.

@Mario, what's your typical blood pressure?
I am back to normal now, but my doc still wants to see if there is any pre-existing condition or any damage done. I'm at a 70 BPM heartrate, 119/70 BP. It is nice to be back to normal, but i still have an achy chest. Curious to see what they find, if anything.
max225
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

Got the clap19 test today, let’s see if this bish broke through or not
wap

[user not found] wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 8:09 pm
Tarspin wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:31 am

I am back to normal now, but my doc still wants to see if there is any pre-existing condition or any damage done. I'm at a 70 BPM heartrate, 119/70 BP. It is nice to be back to normal, but i still have an achy chest. Curious to see what they find, if anything.
Yeah, given your extended tachycardia I’m curious if there wasn’t something preexisting that wasn’t immediately apparent.

Hopefully nothing, just an abnormal reaction.

i was thinking :dat: , too.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

[user not found] wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 8:09 pm
Tarspin wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:31 am

Yeah, given your extended tachycardia I’m curious if there wasn’t something preexisting that wasn’t immediately apparent.

Hopefully nothing, just an abnormal reaction.
I had an ECG and blood test come back as normal, hopefully the other tests to follow are also clean. I've never had my heart act up, and I played a lot of sports including soccer and boxing. Shit, my chest still doesn't feel right even as I type this 11 days after my first dose.

If a pre-existing condition can bring on this much trouble, then people should be getting checked for it before they have one of these shots, a weaker heart would be in big trouble. I hope doctors learn something from this example, I definitely want to know.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

[user not found] wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:27 pm
Tarspin wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:59 am

I had an ECG and blood test come back as normal, hopefully the other tests to follow are also clean. I've never had my heart act up, and I played a lot of sports including soccer and boxing. Shit, my chest still doesn't feel right even as I type this 11 days after my first dose.

If a pre-existing condition can bring on this much trouble, then people should be getting checked for it before they have one of these shots, a weaker heart would be in big trouble. I hope doctors learn something from this example, I definitely want to know.
...you don't have anxiety, do you?

Seems lime a silly question to ask, but I know you were pretty knotted up about getting the shot. And I wonder if your brain didn't just send your body into hyperdrive after getting it.
This is my most likely scenario at this point, I've never had a panic attack, but have talked my wife out of a number of them. Could they last a week straight?

Another scenario could be chemically induced heart inflammation, but that could probably be proved on a second shot paired with a scheduled EKG. I have met another person that had this same condition, but it lasted him 30 days. My plan is to align with his cardiologist and do a comparative study.

I'm pretty good with having my second, as long as an assessment can be made in advance to make sure that i don't have any heart damage or preexisting condition that can be aggravated further.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

[user not found] wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 4:13 pm
Tarspin wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 1:20 pm

This is my most likely scenario at this point, I've never had a panic attack, but have talked my wife out of a number of them. Could they last a week straight?

Another scenario could be chemically induced heart inflammation, but that could probably be proved on a second shot paired with a scheduled EKG. I have met another person that had this same condition, but it lasted him 30 days. My plan is to align with his cardiologist and do a comparative study.

I'm pretty good with having my second, as long as an assessment can be made in advance to make sure that i don't have any heart damage or preexisting condition that can be aggravated further.
I mean, if you kept spiraling from thoughts about your heart and the vax... possible?
Maybe, i didn't think so :doe:
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

wap wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:44 pm
Tarspin wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:23 pm
Too big! :lol:
I have zero problem cursing out loud when this shit goes down.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.