OT 19: Masks On, Clothes Off, Right Hand Left Titty

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

Apex wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 1:18 pm
Tarspin wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 1:13 pm

How are all these random e-currencies just popping up? To me it's going to end in :disappoint: , and grumpy :doge: obviously.
:doge: has been around for years… it started up not long after BitCoin, IIRC.
:dat: I have a :doge: coin tee shirt from 2014 or so when they sponsored a car in NASCAR and I thought it was funny. If only I had spent that $14 on the “currency” instead of the shirt.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

Detroit wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 5:19 pm
Melon wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 5:17 pm Also, this may be a bit :caspian: but if shit REALLY hits the fan, I have a way to move money internationally via Crypto.
I know a lot of people like this aspect, but lets be real here. Shit won't hit the fan that requires this sort of action in our lifetimes. If it does, nothing will save you, including all the BTC in the world.

But it's a good hedge, and smart diversity overall. I'm just going to wait for the entry price to get more appealing.
:dat: I know many here feel some ways about the USA but if it’s really that bad here at any point, most of the world’s gonna be fucked and none of us around here are rich/important enough to get into the places that aren’t if it really got that bad.

In that event, canned food, gas, ammunition, etc are the real currencies.... I think we will all be just fine :doe:
Apex
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Abominable

D Griff wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 6:23 am
Apex wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 1:18 pm

:doge: has been around for years… it started up not long after BitCoin, IIRC.
:dat: I have a :doge: coin tee shirt from 2014 or so when they sponsored a car in NASCAR and I thought it was funny. If only I had spent that $14 on the “currency” instead of the shirt.
:nice: I remember when :doge: sponsored a car.
Apex

D Griff wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 6:33 am
I know a lot of people like this aspect, but lets be real here. Shit won't hit the fan that requires this sort of action in our lifetimes. If it does, nothing will save you, including all the BTC in the world.

But it's a good hedge, and smart diversity overall. I'm just going to wait for the entry price to get more appealing.
:dat: I know many here feel some ways about the USA but if it’s really that bad here at any point, most of the world’s gonna be fucked and none of us around here are rich/important enough to get into the places that aren’t if it really got that bad.

In that event, canned food, gas, ammunition, etc are the real currencies.... I think we will all be just fine :doe:
Bottle caps :doe:
:hue:
razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

Apex wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 7:21 am

Bottle caps :doe:
:hue:
Fallout_intro_guitar_riff.mp3
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

AFAIK the whole “price of entry becoming more appealing” is irrelevant with crypto. It has established itself as a legitimate investment Avenue that any portfolio would benefit if it had a percentage of.

I diversified pretty much as my as I can in my current boat. I have my 401k through work that is putting in decent work. I have a wealth management account that is managed by some algorithm been counter computer, a bit in Robinhood to do my own dumb gamestonks shenanigans. Then I have coinbase for crypto shit and it’s been decent for me. I also have some tangible precious metals (bars, coins, etc) and I think outside of real estate/land, that’s as diverse as a 26 year old’s portfolio can get considering I didn’t get some crazy inheritance and my parents never even understood “investing” when they moved to the US or even after that.
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
Apex

/ :bread:
CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: C5

Scored this wood work bench and these shelves for $400. The work bench is solid AF

wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

CaleDeRoo wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 6:05 pm Scored this wood work bench and these shelves for $400. The work bench is solid AF

:notbad:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

Apex wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 4:50 pm/ :bread:
:dat:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.