OT 19: Masks On, Clothes Off, Right Hand Left Titty

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

I can drink beer through my mask actually. I have the light weight cloth one for out and about shit. Just have to slow down a little.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Where's Griffballs? This is all his fault.
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

Tarspin wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:47 pm I can drink beer through my mask actually. I have the light weight cloth one for out and about shit. Just have to slow down a little.
Your convo with yourself about your beer has me :lolol: over here!
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

wap wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:49 pm
Tarspin wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:47 pm I can drink beer through my mask actually. I have the light weight cloth one for out and about shit. Just have to slow down a little.
Three down and three to go!
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Blue things, Orange thing

Speaking of which, my second order of NA brews will be here Thursday.

I've gotten quite fond of the booze-free beers. Even had my first shower beer. 5/7.
4zilch wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:46 am I'm a fucking failure.
wap

Tarspin wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:50 pm
wap wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:49 pm

Three down and three to go!
:fuckyeah:
razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

troyguitar wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:46 pm
razr390 wrote:
Translation:

Just try to listen & learn from what people are saying to you (especially if it’s a common theme over time). Pause for a second, clarify whenever possible and learn to accept criticism when it’s justified and valid. Just ask me, I’ll answer the PM after I finish this threesome.
Do you think that I haven't been fucking trying to do exactly that since before you were born, you small piece of shit?

See that last part? It's me calling you one of the three things that :[user not found]: called me tonight, yet I'm the bad guy here. I remain hurt by what he said, but he denied it and played it off and everyone else supported him over me - now he's lecturing me about tact after treating me like a fucking loser. I called him nothing but I'm the bad guy. HOW THE FUCKING FUCK?

Some of us are born morans. I cannot understand this shit and I apparently will not. You people are beyond my comprehension.
To be honest I think re: :waxer: situation I think what waxer was trying to convey was just police yourself and do whatever you need to do within your circumstances to keep yourself as safe as possible throughout this shit.

And, if someone does something that might not be the same as what you are doing, that’s OKAY because they might not be within the same circumstances as you. It’s very terrible that you have a SO with immunocompromised issues that doesn’t mean everyone else does, and we should trust that if most people are doing a “decent job” of being responsible, leave them. If they do something that isn’t, then you might call them out.
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

Tarspin wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:48 pm Where's Griffballs? This is all his fault.
Bad cell service on the breezy beach
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Fucken six guests online. Who art thou?
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Hey WAP,

I like steak too.
wap

Melon wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:52 pm Hey WAP,

I like steak too.
:wap: :melon: :meat: bro's
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

razr390 wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:51 pm
Tarspin wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:48 pm Where's Griffballs? This is all his fault.
Bad cell service on the breezy beach
:disappoint: Griffballs.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

wap wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:53 pm

I like steak too.
:dat:
Super yummy and not too carb rich as a meal, even with a baked potato.
troyguitar
Drives: Trek Domane

[user not found] wrote:
troyguitar wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:46 pm Do you think that I haven't been fucking trying to do exactly that since before you were born, you small piece of shit?

See that last part? It's me calling you one of the three things that :[user not found]: called me tonight, yet I'm the bad guy here. I remain hurt by what he said, but he denied it and played it off and everyone else supported him over me - now he's lecturing me about tact after treating me like a fucking loser. I called him nothing but I'm the bad guy. HOW THE FUCKING FUCK?

Some of us are born morans. I cannot understand this shit and I apparently will not. You people are beyond my comprehension.
Best post of the day. Emotion, clarity, questions and feedback. Seriously your best post on this topic.

BTW (and this is 100% serious)- truly, sorry I hurt your feelings. Not only not my intent but one of my failings is I take the internet so unseriously that I can be super cold. I'll work on it. :fistbump:
Eh it's fine most of the time, but tripling down on it when the discussion is on actual life and death stuff instead of :truk: :jeep: puts it over the edge for me. This stuff is serious business. It has to be, otherwise what the hell have I been sitting home for?

Feeling like one of the only people in the world making significant compromises (no, going to a different gym doesn't count IMO) was old 3 months ago. Now I've gone from annoyed to full-on anger and depression.
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

wap wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:53 pm

I like steak too.
Hell yeah brother.

Had some thick cut, like 1.25" thick marinated pork chops today. 5/7
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

troyguitar wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:59 pm
[user not found] wrote:
Best post of the day. Emotion, clarity, questions and feedback. Seriously your best post on this topic.

BTW (and this is 100% serious)- truly, sorry I hurt your feelings. Not only not my intent but one of my failings is I take the internet so unseriously that I can be super cold. I'll work on it. :fistbump:
Eh it's fine most of the time, but tripling down on it when the discussion is on actual life and death stuff instead of :truk: :jeep: puts it over the edge for me. This stuff is serious business. It has to be, otherwise what the hell have I been sitting home for?

Feeling like one of the only people in the world making significant compromises (no, going to a different gym doesn't count IMO) was old 3 months ago. Now I've gone from annoyed to full-on anger and depression.
The info we get keeps changing, I was full lock down mode the first month or two; Spraying down my groceries in the garage, gloves, N95 mask, not seeing anyone just the same. Getting more info is giving me the confidence to understand where the greatest risks lie, and placing appropriate measures in place to tackle the highest risk stuff. I have loosened some of my own restrictions now that I know more about the spread and limiting it.

Things may change again, so I'm staying fluid with my behaviors. I think a lot of people are weighing odds and doing what I'm doing, not exactly being :aintcare: , but surface spread for example is pretty low risk so I wash my hands really well or sanitize before after being in public spots, wear a mask to limit my spread and stay six feet away from people when I can. I don't touch my face or face cover with "dirty" hands, ever.

I can't say what is right and wrong for sure, but our authorities use these guidelines as a baseline and we have around 100 new cases daily among 14.7MM people in Ontario. Some states are higher risk obviously, but there are some common sense places to avoid if risks are high or in your case wifey has legitimate health concerns. She does go to a work place daily right? So do the math on how many interactions she has and how many bubbles cross paths daily. I know that work is work etc and she needs to work so you guys can live, but obviously fear doesn't stop her, can I assume that is the case?
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Daym this is some tasty shit. Needs more alcohol, 2.5% is a non-starter for me personally. I picked it for it's cool packaging and strawberry rhubarb goodness. Makes for a nice drink for teh :tits: , she likes this stuff and probably wouldn't get a hang over, heck feed it to the kids and dog, :lol:

troyguitar
Drives: Trek Domane

Tarspin wrote:
troyguitar wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:59 pm Eh it's fine most of the time, but tripling down on it when the discussion is on actual life and death stuff instead of :truk: :jeep: puts it over the edge for me. This stuff is serious business. It has to be, otherwise what the hell have I been sitting home for?

The info we get keeps changing, I was full lock down mode the first month or two; Spraying down my groceries in the garage, gloves, N95 mask, not seeing anyone just the same. Getting more info is giving me the confidence to understand where the greatest risks lie, and placing appropriate measures in place to tackle the highest risk stuff. I have loosened some of my own restrictions now that I know more about the spread and limiting it.

Things may change again, so I'm staying fluid with my behaviors. I think a lot of people are weighing odds and doing what I'm doing, not exactly being :aintcare: , but surface spread for example is pretty low risk so I wash my hands really well or sanitize before after being in public spots, wear a mask to limit my spread and stay six feet away from people when I can. I don't touch my face or face cover with "dirty" hands, ever.

I can't say what is right and wrong for sure, but our authorities use these guidelines as a baseline and we have around 100 new cases daily among 14.7MM people in Ontario. Some states are higher risk obviously, but there are some common sense places to avoid if risks are high or in your case wifey has legitimate health concerns. She does go to a work place daily right? So do the math on how many interactions she has and how many bubbles cross paths daily. I know that work is work etc and she needs to work so you guys can live, but obviously fear doesn't stop her, can I assume that is the case?
March 13th was the last time she set foot in any building besides our apartment or was within a couple meters of anyone but me.

I can count on my fingers the number of times I have been in a building (to pick up a takeout order) and also haven't been near another human in that time except for those occasions.

For middle class people it's "easy" to do. Order everything online or curbside pickup, work on the internet, try to ignore the fact that everyone else is living while you are merely staying alive.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

troyguitar wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:22 pm
Tarspin wrote:

March 13th was the last time she set foot in any building besides our apartment or was within a couple meters of anyone but me.

I can count on my fingers the number of times I have been in a building (to pickup a takeout order) and also haven't been near another human in that time except for those occasions.

For middle class people it's "easy" to do. Order everything online or curbside pickup, work on the internet, try to ignore the fact that everyone else is living while you are merely staying alive.
Ah gotcha, I thought she needed to go in. Sorry you have to deal with the heightened risk man. If the lifestyle works for you guys then stick with it, I don't want to steer someone wrong obviously.

I think we all kind of know our own risks and they are different for each of us, but there have been pandemics like this many times in our recent and well documented history but this one gets way more media attention. The internet is a blessing and a curse too. Risks range from a death rate of 0.4% up to 6%, what is a person to believe?!?
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

And then there's these jokers haha:

SAWCE
Drives: Ebombtra

Grabbed McDonalds for something easy and quick to eat. Two McDoubles, two McChickens. :fatty:
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

Tarspin wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:21 pm This was delicious

Can’t wait to drink some brews at the beach this weekend while killing my sister.
Apex
Drives: Abominable

Tarspin wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 12:29 am And then there's these jokers haha:

:lolol:
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

SAWCE wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:43 am Grabbed McDonalds for something easy and quick to eat. Two McDoubles, two McChickens. :fatty:
:ohdang: the old two and two :jelly:

I remember when that was $4 :pouroneout:
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Tarspin wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:14 pm
troyguitar wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:59 pm Eh it's fine most of the time, but tripling down on it when the discussion is on actual life and death stuff instead of :truk: :jeep: puts it over the edge for me. This stuff is serious business. It has to be, otherwise what the hell have I been sitting home for?

This is what I’m doing as well. There is a middle ground between full on RNC sans masks to sitting alone at home for six months.