OT 19: Masks On, Clothes Off, Right Hand Left Titty

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

troyguitar wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:14 pm
SAWCE wrote:
It sounds gross, but when I was a kid a friend turned me on to saltine crackers with butter/margarine. Fucking delicious.
Eh, no different than bread and butter which is perfection.

Margarine is not fit for human consumption :doe:
Yeah I haven’t ever bought margarine myself, but mom used to keep it in the house instead of butter. Would love some saltines and real butter right now. Have the butter sitting out for a while first to get nice and soft so it spreads easy :drool:
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

SAWCE wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:18 pm
wap wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:11 pm

We used to eat saltines with butter when I was a little kid, too.
:fuckyeah:
:sissyfight:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
max225
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

Y’all are fancy I didn’t even know what crackers where until I was 15?
wap

max225 wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 12:14 am Y’all are fancy I didn’t even know what crackers where until I was 15?
Is that when you left the Motherland?
max225
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

wap wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 12:49 am
max225 wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 12:14 am Y’all are fancy I didn’t even know what crackers where until I was 15?
Arrival in the greatest country on earth.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

So I finally got pulled over on my bike by a cop during the weekend lockdown, I typically carry a backpack with me so I can appear to look like I go to the grocery store. I make sure to put my mask back on whenever I approach checkpoints (most don't even bother anyway). Luckily I adjusted my murican dialect in Turkish to get my way out of paying a hefty fine, he was :notsure: if I was actually born here :lol: after I told him I'm a murican brah thats born in erdoganland, he just said "next time don't ride a bike" and let me off with a warning. Pure :alpo: and $900 stayed in my pocket. Pretty sure that cop wanted to give me a hard time cause I do look younger anyway, cause he literally started by "today is the lockdown right" with a super straight face. Now no more bike for me on weekends.
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

troyguitar wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 3:34 pm
D Griff wrote:
Well... any number of scoops really. I have eaten PB straight out of the jar to the point of being borderline sick more times than I can count Imageol:
:gag:

I can't do it plain like that, but I will kill an infinite amount of crackers with peanut butter.
It is fantastic on graham crackers or Ritz as well.

Crunchy or creamy? What say the collective?
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:21 am So I finally got pulled over on my bike by a cop during the weekend lockdown, I typically carry a backpack with me so I can appear to look like I go to the grocery store. I make sure to put my mask back on whenever I approach checkpoints (most don't even bother anyway). Luckily I adjusted my murican dialect in Turkish to get my way out of paying a hefty fine, he was :notsure: if I was actually born here :lol: after I told him I'm a murican brah thats born in erdoganland, he just said "next time don't ride a bike" and let me off with a warning. Pure :alpo: and $900 stayed in my pocket. Pretty sure that cop wanted to give me a hard time cause I do look younger anyway, cause he literally started by "today is the lockdown right" with a super straight face. Now no more bike for me on weekends.
That is intense! I didn’t realize things were locked down over there to the point of not allowing a solo bike ride? Even during the most intense quarantining here we were allowed to exercise outside.

It’s only on weekends?
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

D Griff wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:11 am
MexicanYarisTK wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:21 am So I finally got pulled over on my bike by a cop during the weekend lockdown, I typically carry a backpack with me so I can appear to look like I go to the grocery store. I make sure to put my mask back on whenever I approach checkpoints (most don't even bother anyway). Luckily I adjusted my murican dialect in Turkish to get my way out of paying a hefty fine, he was :notsure: if I was actually born here :lol: after I told him I'm a murican brah thats born in erdoganland, he just said "next time don't ride a bike" and let me off with a warning. Pure :alpo: and $900 stayed in my pocket. Pretty sure that cop wanted to give me a hard time cause I do look younger anyway, cause he literally started by "today is the lockdown right" with a super straight face. Now no more bike for me on weekends.
That is intense! I didn’t realize things were locked down over there to the point of not allowing a solo bike ride? Even during the most intense quarantining here we were allowed to exercise outside.

It’s only on weekends?
Yes only on weekends, because people have to work on weekdays. You're still allowed to go to the grocery stores, go for a walk, a few cafes are still open for takeout where cops are :aintcare: You will be easily targeted if you drive around in your car (kind of like Russian roulette) unless you have permission for work which a few of my friends does. I've ridden my bike for the last 6 sundays (where only sundays are closed) and :narc: have never bothered to stop me, but because of ramadan in order to prevent large gatherings it's both weekend days now. Probably because I rode in an area where there aren't much markets.
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
Apex
Drives: Abominable

D Griff wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:07 am
troyguitar wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 3:34 pm :gag:

I can't do it plain like that, but I will kill an infinite amount of crackers with peanut butter.

Creamy.
4zilch
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Ford Party ST

I’m indifferent to crunchy vs smooth.

But natural vs. regular: natural>>>>>>>>regular.
As the only published author in a well-known motorcycle publication in the room...
CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: C5

Crunchy for me
SAWCE

4zilch wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 7:42 am I’m indifferent to crunchy vs smooth.

But natural vs. regular: natural>>>>>>>>regular.
:dat:

Crunchy is good in a sandwich, but for most other applications I’m going for creamy. Natty all day though.
troyguitar
Drives: Trek Domane

I like the fake smooth stuff.
troyguitar

I really prefer it, probably because that's what I grew up eating. The natural stuff tastes :wrong: to me.

I enjoy fake peanut butter on plain bread as a sandwich, skip the jelly or bananas.
Irish
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: '12 GIT (190K!)- 2011 Outie A5

My Gram turned me onto Butter on saltines. I love PB and butter or Bologna Cheese and butter on white bread.....preferably toasted but good either way. Sometimes :jelly: on the PB and sometime just a hint of mustard on the Bologna....

The addition of butter to these two :poverty: sandwiches takes them to another level...
SAWCE

troyguitar wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:01 pm I really prefer it, probably because that's what I grew up eating. The natural stuff tastes :wrong: to me.

I enjoy fake peanut butter on plain bread as a sandwich, skip the jelly or bananas.
It took a while to get used to the natural stuff, but now I enjoy it. Has a bit of texture that you don’t get in the fake stuff. Realistically I’d eat the fake stuff still, but my coach specifies natty in my meal plan so hats what I do. I have made a general effort to get away from stuff with hydrogenated oils doe.. I was eating tortillas for a while instead of rice for one of my meals and it started giving me brutal heart burn. I think that stuff is no bueno for you in the long run.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

We have natural and “fake” PB here, :iono: not a ton of difference to me, I like both.
wap

max225 wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 1:10 am
wap wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 12:49 am

Arrival in the greatest country on earth.
Did both events not happen in the same year, or did you move somewhere else first?
wap

Apex wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 7:22 am
D Griff wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:07 am

Creamy.
:dat:
+1 for creamy.
troyguitar

D Griff wrote:We have natural and “fake” PB here, :iono: not a ton of difference to me, I like both.
:impressive:

I like the extra sugar in the fake stuff. Maybe the natural would be OK with jelly or something. It's odd since I don't normally like sugary stuff.
wap

troyguitar wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 2:03 pm I like the fake smooth stuff.
Aldi PB is 5/7, in case you haven't tried it yet.
wap

Irish wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:31 pm My Gram turned me onto Butter on saltines. I love PB and butter or Bologna Cheese and butter on white bread.....preferably toasted but good either way. Sometimes :jelly: on the PB and sometime just a hint of mustard on the Bologna....

The addition of butter to these two :poverty: sandwiches takes them to another level...
Bologna and mustard on white bread was a staple for me growing up, too.
troyguitar

wap wrote:
troyguitar wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 2:03 pm I like the fake smooth stuff.
:notwrong:

We get probably at least 90% of our groceries from there anymore. We need to see how the Aldi store is around here soon. Hopefully it's decent... the neighborhood is a mixed bag, some stores are pretty rough. Need more gentrification. :thisisfine: :fancy:
wap

troyguitar wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:12 pm
wap wrote:
:notwrong:

We get probably at least 90% of our groceries from there anymore. We need to see how the Aldi store is around here soon. Hopefully it's decent... the neighborhood is a mixed bag, some stores are pretty rough. Need more gentrification. :thisisfine: :fancy:
Man, gotta have a decent Aldi in da hood for dem :dill: s