Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

Detroit wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:17 pm
CaleDeRoo wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:19 pm

Yes the zero sugar version is so good
Oh wow! I didn't know that there was a zero sugar version!
I think exclusively available at 🌮 🛎, but I would highly recommend. I actually prefer diet sodas to regular, plus not getting all the sugar is nice.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

CaleDeRoo wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:19 pm

Yes the zero sugar version is so good
I think exclusively available at 🌮 🛎, but I would highly recommend. I actually prefer diet sodas to regular, plus not getting all the sugar is nice.
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

Dang I'm high AF and want TB bad. Fuck you Dan.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Detroit wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:39 pm Dang I'm high AF and want TB bad. Fuck you Dan.
I am as well which sadly means I can’t drive to 🌮 🛎 and it’s too cold to ride my bike.

So settling for some sparkling water and frozen falafel which is pretty :notbad:
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

Detroit wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 6:41 pm Dude! House looks killer. Overall it's just so much winning!
:dat:
:nice: job, :melon: !
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
ChrisoftheNorth

D Griff wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:59 pm
Detroit wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:39 pm Dang I'm high AF and want TB bad. Fuck you Dan.
I am as well which sadly means I can’t drive to 🌮 🛎 and it’s too cold to ride my bike.

So settling for some sparkling water and frozen falafel which is pretty :notbad:
:notbad:
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

Meat :balls: stewed in what seems like a 50/50 blend between typical tomato :sawce: mixed with butter chicken :sawce: . I scooped the extra stuff up with ruffles chips. Not getting high or too drunk tonight with one more 5:30 am start tomorrow. The overtime has been insane this week, but I struggle to get through the days and not end up with a headache.

I kicked ass on the vision project and learned a lot. We can track two out of three car types to the millimeter, and just need to sort out exposure levels for the different colors on the third body style.

Aside from the news, I'd think this is going to be a seriously good year for the economy. I know this isn't true, but I've been busier then any January I can remember.
CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: C5

D Griff wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:38 pm
I've found it at DG but yeah I think he'd have to get it at the bell until it's released in stores again
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

CaleDeRoo wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 6:23 am
D Griff wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:38 pm

I've found it at DG but yeah I think he'd have to get it at the bell until it's released in stores again
:ohdang: that would be dope to have it available in stores again . I’ve seen the full sugar Baja Blast, missed the zero sadly.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Tarspin wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:16 pm Meat :balls: stewed in what seems like a 50/50 blend between typical tomato :sawce: mixed with butter chicken :sawce: . I scooped the extra stuff up with ruffles chips. Not getting high or too drunk tonight with one more 5:30 am start tomorrow. The overtime has been insane this week, but I struggle to get through the days and not end up with a headache.

I kicked ass on the vision project and learned a lot. We can track two out of three car types to the millimeter, and just need to sort out exposure levels for the different colors on the third body style.

Aside from the news, I'd think this is going to be a seriously good year for the economy. I know this isn't true, but I've been busier then any January I can remember.
Sounds like an interesting meal :lolol:

That is a long ass week but at least it yields :waxer: and the work sounds pretty cool to me. Quite an interesting niche to be in that seems in demand!

I have zero clue on the economy but I hit my quota or really close to it for the first time since February this month which means a decent commission check finally, so it’s looking a bit promising here as well. That was even without a large project order that I wasn’t able to get out the door yesterday that will end up being a nice start to February.
ChrisoftheNorth

D Griff wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:04 am
Tarspin wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:16 pm Meat :balls: stewed in what seems like a 50/50 blend between typical tomato :sawce: mixed with butter chicken :sawce: . I scooped the extra stuff up with ruffles chips. Not getting high or too drunk tonight with one more 5:30 am start tomorrow. The overtime has been insane this week, but I struggle to get through the days and not end up with a headache.

That is a long ass week but at least it yields :waxer: and the work sounds pretty cool to me. Quite an interesting niche to be in that seems in demand!

I have zero clue on the economy but I hit my quota or really close to it for the first time since February this month which means a decent commission check finally, so it’s looking a bit promising here as well. That was even without a large project order that I wasn’t able to get out the door yesterday that will end up being a nice start to February.
:fuckyeah: Glad to hear work's picking up!

Happy weekend dudes.
wap

Yea, great :fuckyeah: news, Tar and Griff!
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

LOL, it was actually pretty tasty and a :notbad: snack with some Netflix time. Wife and I need to catch up for more Chill soon, I've been too busy for any life things this week and my wife carried the burden of our family shit. This reminds me to bring her home some flowers and shit tonight.

I honestly love this job so much! The only grievance I have with this project is the stakes, any downtime in this section of the plant costs $600/hour (10k/min), and the backup for this system is manual spray of this toxic foam called isocyanate :gag: . I don't want to leave any bugs in the system, but am only handling 50% of the install. Also product testing is limited to twelve cars before the banks are full. We can't get enough variety of colors to know if they will all work with the laser scanners, so we started writing quick test/cal programs in case there are any stoppages on Monday and we need to react fast.

If I were a betting man, I'd say things will be pretty good economically this year. This is a crazy time to be alive, we would be in a massive depression if the .gov didn't print bailout money out of thin air, but I don't know how that is sustainable. Either way, I'm happy things went the way that they did, and believe once summer comes people will be a lot busier and a lot happier.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Tarspin wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:37 am

LOL, it was actually pretty tasty and a :notbad: snack with some Netflix time. Wife and I need to catch up for more Chill soon, I've been too busy for any life things this week and my wife carried the burden of our family shit. This reminds me to bring her home some flowers and shit tonight.

I honestly love this job so much! The only grievance I have with this project is the stakes, any downtime in this section of the plant costs $600/hour (10k/min), and the backup for this system is manual spray of this toxic foam called isocyanate :gag: . I don't want to leave any bugs in the system, but am only handling 50% of the install. Also product testing is limited to twelve cars before the banks are full. We can't get enough variety of colors to know if they will all work with the laser scanners, so we started writing quick test/cal programs in case there are any stoppages on Monday and we need to react fast.

If I were a betting man, I'd say things will be pretty good economically this year. This is a crazy time to be alive, we would be in a massive depression if the .gov didn't print bailout money out of thin air, but I don't know how that is sustainable. Either way, I'm happy things went the way that they did, and believe once summer comes people will be a lot busier and a lot happier.
Are you in a hotel for all of this on-site or just making a lengthy commute?

:gorf:
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Chillin hard on the couch listening to music with the :doge: right now.

4/7 only because he keeps 💨
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

D Griff wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:39 pm

S'up homie. This place is 30 min from my house. I'm at the :doge: plant where they build the :ellis: equipped :massles: cars.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Tarspin wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 8:41 pm
D Griff wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:39 pm

S'up homie. This place is 30 min from my house. I'm at the :doge: plant where they build the :ellis: equipped :massles: cars.
:drool:

I watched a Throttle House (dem Canadian bros) review of a Chally Super Stock yesterday, weirdly have a strong want for a used :manuel: Chally Hell🐈

Chillin, right now is fantastic.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

D Griff wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 8:50 pm
Tarspin wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 8:41 pm

:drool:

I watched a Throttle House (dem Canadian bros) review of a Chally Super Stock yesterday, weirdly have a strong want for a used :manuel: Chally Hell🐈

Chillin, right now is fantastic.
They fire them up for the first time ever right where I walk in at the west gate, it's such a dope start to my day.

My personal fave is the wide body Charger RN. Perfect family car and it looks sick with the flared fenders and mean ass hood.
Last edited by Tar on Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Oh shit son, just rolled a one pape of a new indica strain. 24.89% THC is a little higher then what I'm used to grabbing. Should make for some fine couch surfing!
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Tarspin wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:29 pm Oh shit son, just rolled a one pape of a new indica strain. 24.89% THC is a little higher then what I'm used to grabbing. Should make for some fine couch surfing!
:notbad:

I’m having the last of my vape cartridge a certain DFDer hooked me up with. Good thing I picked up some replacements when we were in Nevada last month.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

I like those gizmos too, but enjoy the lung abuse too much, so I reach for the foliage.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Tarspin wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:08 pm I like those gizmos too, but enjoy the lung abuse too much, so I reach for the foliage.
Yeah I honestly prefer it as well. The pen is just so convenient and my wife is more of a fan of me going for that, she hates smoking.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

D Griff wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:20 pm
Tarspin wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:08 pm I like those gizmos too, but enjoy the lung abuse too much, so I reach for the foliage.
Yeah I honestly prefer it as well. The pen is just so convenient and my wife is more of a fan of me going for that, she hates smoking.
Mine is cool with it, and will hit the odd bowl. :fuckyeah:
wap

:hai: folks.

We're in the midst of another :impressive: snow storm. Started around 3:15. Was predicted to start at 3:00. Supposed to be between 5"-9" before it ends tomorrow afternoon.
:megusta:
max225
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

wap wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:35 pm :hai: folks.

We're in the midst of another :impressive: snow storm. Started around 3:15. Was predicted to start at 3:00. Supposed to be between 5"-9" before it ends tomorrow afternoon.
:megusta:
Y’all getting that “atmospheric river” bs we had last week ?