OT 19: Masks On, Clothes Off, Right Hand Left Titty

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
max225
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

Ugh week is off to a semi shitty start.

Work is semi annoying and this weekends visit from my dad and stepmom is causing issues with sig other.

Ugh my stepmom is such a fking C
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

/\ Deets.
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

max225 wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 1:16 pm Ugh week is off to a semi shitty start.

Work is semi annoying and this weekends visit from my dad and stepmom is causing issues with sig other.

Ugh my stepmom is such a fking C
:disgust:

Sorry man... freakin' family stuff can be rather challenging. As I've mentioned, my relationshit (and my wife's) with the in-laws is pretty damn bad and always creates issues.

I am trying to get fired up at work this week and be very productive, but that has been a struggle thus far.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

Speaking of cars, I just clocked over 700km's on the Renault, I am not regretting my decision, in some ways the car feels better than my mk7 with almost everything except for power and handling when you go :stig: for an econobox, this really does hold a candle quite well.

Also I'm considering a 1.5-2 week roadtrip in Europe as well, starting from switzerland to Stelvio Pass to Austria (particularly in Hallstatt and perhaps Vienna), straight into Deutschland and finish it off in Amsterdam. Probably get a Euro wagon relative of a :turboyaris: Definitely don't wanna do it in summer :doe:
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

Hello
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

razr390 wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 1:36 pmHello
priviet!
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

:howdy:
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 1:26 pm Speaking of cars, I just clocked over 700km's on the Renault, I am not regretting my decision, in some ways the car feels better than my mk7 with almost everything except for power and handling when you go :stig: for an econobox, this really does hold a candle quite well.

Also I'm considering a 1.5-2 week roadtrip in Europe as well, starting from switzerland to Stelvio Pass to Austria (particularly in Hallstatt and perhaps Vienna), straight into Deutschland and finish it off in Amsterdam. Probably get a Euro wagon relative of a :turboyaris: Definitely don't wanna do it in summer :doe:
:nice:

You don't want to road trip the Renault?

in4pics
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

D Griff wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 1:56 pm
MexicanYarisTK wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 1:26 pm Speaking of cars, I just clocked over 700km's on the Renault, I am not regretting my decision, in some ways the car feels better than my mk7 with almost everything except for power and handling when you go :stig: for an econobox, this really does hold a candle quite well.

:nice:

You don't want to road trip the Renault?

in4pics
swiss is too far :lolol: and I'll probably cross like 10 borders to get there, not that it's too much time consuming since it is the EU.

Vehicular thread coming soon sometimes this week.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Actually, the quicker way is to drive to greece, hop on a 3 hour ferry to Italy and off the north you go, can't believe I almost forgot about it. Also ETA from Istanbul is almost 24 hours, That's like DC to Denver.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 2:05 pm Actually, the quicker way is to drive to greece, hop on a 3 hour ferry to Italy and off the north you go, can't believe I almost forgot about it. Also ETA from Istanbul is almost 24 hours, That's like DC to Denver.
:doit: and have fun with it.

We drove 6800 miles in total last month from Charlotte to as far as Death Valley and many places in between. If you have the time, it's worth it.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

D Griff wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 2:28 pm
MexicanYarisTK wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 2:05 pm Actually, the quicker way is to drive to greece, hop on a 3 hour ferry to Italy and off the north you go, can't believe I almost forgot about it. Also ETA from Istanbul is almost 24 hours, That's like DC to Denver.
:doit: and have fun with it.

We drove 6800 miles in total last month from Charlotte to as far as Death Valley and many places in between. If you have the time, it's worth it.
Yeah I just saw, looks 5/7. I'm not full on :nope: going to central EU with it. Besides I'm waiting for Greek borders to be open so I can finally go there, I already got my AAA international license for 2 years. Bulgaria is kinda lenient and :aintcare: for travel restrictions but doesn't compare to Greece, still wanna visit :doe:

Also Greece went super strict, where to the point that there is a code that allows you to leave home for lockdown, includes walking the dog, going to grocery store, etc. I keep eye on covid numbers like a hawk
Huckleberry
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: 2004 GTO

The snow has turned into a sleety mess.

Going to fire up the Super Nintendo after work and play some Mario.
wap

That trip sounds 5/7.
In4pics.
wap

:hai:
Apex
Drives: Abominable

D Griff wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:26 am Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:megusta:
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Stock lyffeeee.
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

D Griff wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 5:02 pm Stock lyffeeee.
Nothing wrong with that IMO
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
ChrisoftheNorth

Another epic sunset in Northern MI...

Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Detroit wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 5:55 pm Another epic sunset in Northern MI...

:fuckyeah:

Just went out for a walk with :tits: and :doge: , saw a small glimpse of color from the sunset. It was nice to see after almost zero sunshine in a week.
ChrisoftheNorth

D Griff wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:07 pm
Detroit wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 5:55 pm Another epic sunset in Northern MI...

Just went out for a walk with :tits: and :doge: , saw a small glimpse of color from the sunset. It was nice to see after almost zero sunshine in a week.
:ohdang: a week of no sunshine? That's some :disgust: midwest shit. Is that normal for you this time of year?

:tits: is mad because apparently CA is mostly gloomy and rainy (common in the winter) I've been sending her pics to make her :triggered:

Good news is she "can't stand the CA bullshit" and can't wait to get home. Seems like this trip might snap her out of her funk...
wap

Detroit wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:24 pm

:ohdang: a week of no sunshine? That's some :disgust: midwest shit. Is that normal for you this time of year?

:tits: is mad because apparently CA is mostly gloomy and rainy (common in the winter) I've been sending her pics to make her :triggered:

Good news is she "can't stand the CA bullshit" and can't wait to get home. Seems like this trip might snap her out of her funk...
5/7 :tits: :trollface:
:lolol:
Apex
Drives: Abominable

D Griff wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 5:02 pm Stock lyffeeee.
My mod list shows that mine will be anything but. :lol:
max225
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

Yea we’re still pretty much on full cuckdown and she went during the worst storm of the decade :impressive:
ChrisoftheNorth

max225 wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:30 pm

Yea we’re still pretty much on full cuckdown and she went during the worst storm of the decade :impressive:
Apparently, Orange County gives no fucks about the virus. Everything is open, masks are barely enforced, it's life like normal. Wife has been downplaying the virus for months and claims it makes her uncomfortable. BAD, no wonder it's a hotspot.

Southern California is garbage