OT 19: Masks On, Clothes Off, Right Hand Left Titty

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

Is that a Lada?
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Blue things, Orange thing

wap wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:06 amIs that a Lada?
Not a Lada.
Looks like a Vauxhall or Rover.
The front end looks like a Volvo, but the back window has an angled line, and that era of Volvo was all straight lines.
4zilch wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:46 am I'm a fucking failure.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

wap wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:05 am
MexicanYarisTK wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 5:42 am

BOOM, bye bye cheeto, now lets make america great again!

It will be very very tremendous like it never has been before, believe me.
:wat: is :dat: ?
it's a turkish car.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tofaş_Şahin
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

Melon wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 12:23 pm
Not a Lada.
The front end looks like a Volvo, but the back window has an angled line, and that era of Volvo was all straight lines.
It's basically a Fiat (partnered with Fiat)
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
wap

Not a Lada.
From TK's Wiki link below:
The Tofaş Şahin, Doğan, and Kartal are Turkish versions of the old Fiat 131
And from a Wiki entry about Lada:
The company began producing the VAZ-2101 in 1970, which was a more rugged version of the Fiat 124 sedan
Therefore, by the associative property of shithole cars, TK's avatar is basically a Lada.
:micdrop:
wap

:trollface:
wap

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:39 pm

Not a Lada.
It's basically a Fiat (partnered with Fiat)
Obviously, the non- :fakenews: answer is :dat:
coogles
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Hooptie Crotchfruit Carrier

Oh fun, our kids' school/daycare is shut down due to a positive 'rona case in the building. :rage:
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

Huckleberry wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 8:19 am
Melon wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:32 pm

Oh dang!

Stay safe man.
I'm all for demonstrations, but I hope they all remain peaceful.
I'm sure Philly peeps will adhere to this...
So far, things are much more celebratory. It seems like the Trumpsters are now trying to show they are better by saying that they haven't burned a single city in response. My sister's husband was saying some shit like, "70M disappointed patriots and zero cities burned. That's the difference."

Hard to burn cities when the streets are currently occupied with 75M patriots celebrating.
There were parties all over the Detroit area on Saturday night. Didn't hurt that the weather was in the 70's :mindblown:

I can't recall a president in my lifetime garnering such celebration when winning an election. Still :notsure: about the finality of it :doe: Cheeto ain't going down without a fight.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
max225
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

Detroit wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:00 am
So far, things are much more celebratory. It seems like the Trumpsters are now trying to show they are better by saying that they haven't burned a single city in response. My sister's husband was saying some shit like, "70M disappointed patriots and zero cities burned. That's the difference."

Hard to burn cities when the streets are currently occupied with 75M patriots celebrating.
There were parties all over the Detroit area on Saturday night. Didn't hurt that the weather was in the 70's :mindblown:

I can't recall a president in my lifetime garnering such celebration when winning an election. Still :notsure: about the finality of it :doe: Cheeto ain't going down without a fight.
Bama parties were epic.
max225

slow day again ?
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

max225 wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:18 pmslow day again ?
Slow day here at work for sure. My lead estimator is out, so bad to cancel the ship checks I was going to do with him.
max225

SAWCE wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:24 pm
Slow day here at work for sure. My lead estimator is out, so bad to cancel the ship checks I was going to do with him.
It got cold as balls out here. We hit 32 last night, time to put on the winters. But omg ... rain !

First real rain in 7 months. No more watching the fking hills thinking the place is about to burn down
ChrisoftheNorth

max225 wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:29 pm

It got cold as balls out here. We hit 32 last night, time to put on the winters. But omg ... rain !

First real rain in 7 months. No more watching the fking hills thinking the place is about to burn down
:fuckyeah: on the rain!
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
ChrisoftheNorth

max225 wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:25 am

Bama parties were epic.
I don't remember any :iono:
max225

Detroit wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:46 pm
max225 wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:25 am

Bama parties were epic.
You may have been too young to party ... or didn’t care about politics back then
SAWCE
Drives: Ebombtra

max225 wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:29 pm

Yeah we got a little bit here over the weekend too. Not as much as predicted, but it was nice to have. Came down hard a few times for a few minutes, but the rest of the time it was alternating between being sunny and having a light sprinkle.
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

wap wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 9:43 pm

Not a Lada.
From TK's Wiki link below:
The Tofaş Şahin, Doğan, and Kartal are Turkish versions of the old Fiat 131
And from a Wiki entry about Lada:
The company began producing the VAZ-2101 in 1970, which was a more rugged version of the Fiat 124 sedan
Therefore, by the associative property of shithole cars, TK's avatar is basically a Lada.
:micdrop:
You win by proximity, not by accuracy.
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Yeah.

Trying to avoid politics and election talk.
I'm done for a while.
CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: C5

It's in the mid 70s again. I'm gonna head back to the range on my way home from work.
Huckleberry
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: 2004 GTO

I think this is akin to the celebrations when Bin Laden caught bullets with his eyes.

Yeah, Cheeto is hanging onto the voter fraud bit, and his most devout cult members keep enabling him while others are jumping ship. You know, for all of the snide remarks Obama received from conservatives referring to him as "king" and "messiah" claiming that he was going to be the downfall of democracy as we know it, as well as their saying the 2nd Amendment is for when a tyrannical government shows up, they seem to be perfectly content with their boy refusing to accept the results of the election and trying to retain his power.
Huckleberry

CaleDeRoo wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:12 pm It's in the mid 70s again. I'm gonna head back to the range on my way home from work.
I took today and tomorrow off since I have time to burn. I've been outside for almost the entire day.
ChrisoftheNorth

max225 wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:46 pm
Detroit wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:46 pm
You may have been too young to party ... or didn’t care about politics back then
I always voted third party, didn't care much for the two party stuff.
max225

Huckleberry wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:04 pm

I think this is akin to the celebrations when Bin Laden caught bullets with his eyes.

Yeah, Cheeto is hanging onto the voter fraud bit, and his most devout cult members keep enabling him while others are jumping ship. You know, for all of the snide remarks Obama received from conservatives referring to him as "king" and "messiah" claiming that he was going to be the downfall of democracy as we know it, as well as their saying the 2nd Amendment is for when a tyrannical government shows up, they seem to be perfectly content with their boy refusing to accept the results of the election and trying to retain his power.
The news media doesn’t determine the winner. I’m
Sure he will gtfo once the courts decide
Huckleberry

max225 wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:57 pm
Huckleberry wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:04 pm

The news media doesn’t determine the winner. I’m
Sure he will gtfo once the courts decide
The vote count determines the winner. Unless some actual evidence of widespread voter fraud is presented, there isn't a case. The keyword being "widespread," to the tune of proving hundreds of thousands of fraudulent votes were cast in PA alone.

And he has given no indication that he will leave the White House on his own accord, which I'm fine with. Watching his fat ass get dragged out the front door would be some damn good TV.