OT 19: Masks On, Clothes Off, Right Hand Left Titty

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
troyguitar
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Trek Domane

max225 wrote:
Detroit wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 3:30 pm From eating too much? I've never had alcohol levels of hangover from pot. Sometimes I can be a little hazy feeling the next morning, but that's only if I end up on the floor the night before. I rarely do that.
I mean there are levels to both. You can straight up in the hospital and even die from booze. But most people aren’t stupid enough to get that drunk.

There is a weed hang over both myself and my sig other experience it.

You get a heavy head sort of feeling, you’re lethargic the day etc. it’s very distinctive. It can also bring some sort of depression as well. Where you’re just melancholy all day. That seems like a terrible thing for :mahtroy:

Hard to describe over messages but to say there is nothing is certainly not what we experienced here.
Don't worry about me, that's the one thing that people have suggested that I doubt I'll ever try.
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

troyguitar wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:39 pm
max225 wrote: I mean there are levels to both. You can straight up in the hospital and even die from booze. But most people aren’t stupid enough to get that drunk.

You get a heavy head sort of feeling, you’re lethargic the day etc. it’s very distinctive. It can also bring some sort of depression as well. Where you’re just melancholy all day. That seems like a terrible thing for :mahtroy:

Hard to describe over messages but to say there is nothing is certainly not what we experienced here.
Don't worry about me, that's the one thing that people have suggested that I doubt I'll ever try.
I think you may like it, BUT IF you ever wanted to try, I'd try it with/from someone cool that you trust who has experience that will ensure you have a good time. Strain, dose, atmosphere is really important for people on the fence for the first time. Going to a dispensary on your own or trusting someone you don't know well can go badly. It's the biggest hurdle for the cannabis industry IMO.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
SAWCE
Drives: Ebombtra

max225 wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:34 pm
Detroit wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 3:30 pm
From eating too much? I've never had alcohol levels of hangover from pot. Sometimes I can be a little hazy feeling the next morning, but that's only if I end up on the floor the night before. I rarely do that.
I mean there are levels to both. You can straight up in the hospital and even die from booze. But most people aren’t stupid enough to get that drunk.

Michelle gets the lethargy/depression the day after smoking weed unless she only has a tiny bit and gets lots of sleep. Says she just feels cloudy all day after too like she can’t think as sharply as normal.

I don’t notice any of those effects luckily.
max225
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

SAWCE wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:52 pm

Michelle gets the lethargy/depression the day after smoking weed unless she only has a tiny bit and gets lots of sleep. Says she just feels cloudy all day after too like she can’t think as sharply as normal.

I don’t notice any of those effects luckily.
:wrong: this thing cures it all with no side effects
max225

Melon wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:38 pm

Maybe it's not your jam.
Right, I’ll stick to the uppers
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Blue things, Orange thing

max225 wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:26 pm Right, I’ll stick to the uppers
Been there, done that.
But, you do you boo.
4zilch wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:46 am I'm a fucking failure.
max225

Melon wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:31 pm
max225 wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:26 pm Right, I’ll stick to the uppers
Been there, done that.
But, you do you boo.
Maybe it's not your jam.
SAWCE

I have to take a lotttt if uppers to really feel anything. Becomes way too expensive. Done it a few times, it’s fine, not really my thing though. I’ll partake if it’s offered to me, but never gonna seek it out or buy it myself.
troyguitar

I wouldn't even know how to buy any of this shit if I wanted. Same thing with hookers for that matter. How do all of you have connections with criminals?
max225

troyguitar wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:53 pm I wouldn't even know how to buy any of this shit if I wanted. Same thing with hookers for that matter. How do all of you have connections with criminals?
How do you not?
SAWCE

troyguitar wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:53 pm I wouldn't even know how to buy any of this shit if I wanted. Same thing with hookers for that matter. How do all of you have connections with criminals?
Weed is legal here, so that one is easy. I didn’t really fuck with it before then.

Steroids is easy once you’re in a gym that has people who obviously use it. It’s becoming far less taboo to talk about and people are generally open about what they use as long as you don’t come off like a cunt when you’re asking.

Other stuff (upper powder) I don’t know anyone to buy through directly, but I know which people I associate with that use it regularly so I could just hit up one of them and either ask them to buy for me or give me their supplier’s contact information. One of Michelle’s friend’s boyfriends is apparently blasting rails most nights of the week, so I’d just hit him up.
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

This butterfly migration thing is pretty awesome to see and look at but depressing as fuck when some of them end up on my windshield. :sad:
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
ChrisoftheNorth

It was made legal here this year, so no breaking the law. We've also grown our own plants (completely legal), and made friends who grow (also legal) to share with (legal).

Some of my friends that grow have access to other things, but I'm not interested. Psychedelic and uppers just don't appeal to me a whole lot. Nothing to do with legality, I just don't have the desire to try it.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
ChrisoftheNorth

razr390 wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:10 pm This butterfly migration thing is pretty awesome to see and look at but depressing as fuck when some of them end up on my windshield. :sad:
5/7 would like to see. But the casualties would make me :( a bit too. They're still bugs :doe: and there's tons of them.

What blows my mind is how far they fly.
max225

razr390 wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:10 pm This butterfly migration thing is pretty awesome to see and look at but depressing as fuck when some of them end up on my windshield. :sad:
Those are easy to clean, the ones inside the radiator... and air intakes ... :disgust:
troyguitar

max225 wrote:
How do you not?
Fear? :iono:
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

max225 wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:16 pm
Those are easy to clean, the ones inside the radiator... and air intakes ... :disgust:
So Razr is depressed about the pretty butterflies getting offed and Max is depressed about decreased airflow to his engine. Sounds about right.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
razr390

My only fear with buying drugs illegally is you don’t really know the quality/potency/if it’s laced with anything.

I’d definitely buy weed from a legal storefront because at least there’s some sort of paper trail/accountability.
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
razr390

Desertbreh wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:31 pm
max225 wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:16 pm

So Razr is depressed about the pretty butterflies getting offed and Max is depressed about decreased airflow to his engine. Sounds about right.
In Soviet Russia butterflies radiate you.
razr390

Detroit wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:18 pm
5/7 would like to see. But the casualties would make me :( a bit too. They're still bugs :doe: and there's tons of them.

What blows my mind is how far they fly.
It is fucking impressive for sure.
max225

razr390 wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:32 pm My only fear with buying drugs illegally is you don’t really know the quality/potency/if it’s laced with anything.

I’d definitely buy weed from a legal storefront because at least there’s some sort of paper trail/accountability.
:gay:
razr390

max225 wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:20 pm
razr390 wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:32 pm My only fear with buying drugs illegally is you don’t really know the quality/potency/if it’s laced with anything.

:gay:
Sure Jan
SAWCE

That’s one thing that I worry about sometimes with injecting gear. But, you find one lab that people trust and have tested potency on and buy exclusively from them. Fingers crossed lol.

Wish they’d legalize steroids so I could buy from a pharmacy.
troyguitar

Holy fuck this "debate" is disgraceful, even worse than I thought it could be.
SAWCE

troyguitar wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:23 pm Holy fuck this "debate" is disgraceful, even worse than I thought it could be.
Yep. Michelle has it on. I got home from the gym, saw that on in the living room and after less than I minute I’ve retired to the bedroom with the door closed and gonna start playing guitar so I don’t have to listen to either of these two people.