OT 19: Masks On, Clothes Off, Right Hand Left Titty

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

4zilch wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:25 am
razr390 wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:22 am Instagram is kinda ass because it’s over saturated with promoted/sponsored influencer bullshit post. It’s good if you stay private and only follow people you know
I follow the things that I like, and unfollow the things I find annoying.

Mine is mostly local food trucks/restaurants, dogs, cars, and motorcycles.
Wife claims it's great for following restaurants/bars/wineries. She always knows about deals or specials going on because of it, and I'll admit that's handy.

It's even more handy that she's into it so I don't have to be.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

razr390 wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:22 am Instagram is kinda ass because it’s over saturated with promoted/sponsored influencer bullshit post. It’s good if you stay private and only follow people you know

Mine is thong-clad men strutting around all oiled up :gay:
SAWCE

Detroit wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:26 am

Wife claims it's great for following restaurants/bars/wineries. She always knows about deals or specials going on because of it, and I'll admit that's handy.

:dat: I’ve found some good food deals on there that I wouldn’t have known about otherwise. Have also won a bunch of free stuff like bodybuilding supplements. I’m an “ambassador” for my favorite supplement brand on there too now so I get free shit for making posts and if people buy stuff using my discount code. Works well for me.
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

Wife and I got our haircut yesterday and on the way home stopped at another new taqueria as they were having a Taco Tuesday $.99 special. We bought 12 plus an order of rice and beans. Al Pastor, pork belly, huevos and chorizo, breaded steak, huevos and jamon, marinated chicken, she got one with liver :gag: . Otherwise, they were so fucking :muah: We'll finish them tomorrow. :fatty:

$16 total for what will be 4 :drool: meals is :scrooge: :fuckyeah: :mahtroy:
Last edited by wap on Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
ChrisoftheNorth

SAWCE wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:29 am
Detroit wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:26 am

:dat: I’ve found some good food deals on there that I wouldn’t have known about otherwise. Have also won a bunch of free stuff like bodybuilding supplements. I’m an “ambassador” for my favorite supplement brand on there too now so I get free shit for making posts and if people buy stuff using my discount code. Works well for me.
I feel like it's a great tool for your lifestyle. I can totally see the use there.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
ChrisoftheNorth

wap wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:30 am Wife and I got our haircut yesterday and on the way home stopped at another new taqueria as they were having a Taco Tuesday $.99 special. We bought 12 plus an order of rice and beans. Al Pastor, pork belly, huevos and chorizo, breaded steak, huevos and jamon, marinated chicken, she got one with liver :gag: . Otherwise, they were wo fucking :muah: We'll finish them tomorrow. :fatty:

:drool:

I need to hit up our local Mexican place soon.
max225
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

wap wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:30 am Wife and I got our haircut yesterday and on the way home stopped at another new taqueria as they were having a Taco Tuesday $.99 special. We bought 12 plus an order of rice and beans. Al Pastor, pork belly, huevos and chorizo, breaded steak, huevos and jamon, marinated chicken, she got one with liver :gag: . Otherwise, they were so fucking :muah: We'll finish them tomorrow. :fatty:

How much did you tip tho
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Blue things, Orange thing

max225 wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:33 pm
Melon wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:31 pm

Been there, done that.
But, you do you boo.
Maybe it's not your jam.
You do know I smoked meth out of a light blub, right?
4zilch wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:46 am I'm a fucking failure.
max225

Melon wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:39 am

Maybe it's not your jam.
And ?
wap

max225 wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:38 am
wap wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:30 am Wife and I got our haircut yesterday and on the way home stopped at another new taqueria as they were having a Taco Tuesday $.99 special. We bought 12 plus an order of rice and beans. Al Pastor, pork belly, huevos and chorizo, breaded steak, huevos and jamon, marinated chicken, she got one with liver :gag: . Otherwise, they were so fucking :muah: We'll finish them tomorrow. :fatty:

How much did you tip tho
I didn't get a chance to! I paid and waited for my receipt to add in a tip but was just handed my bag of food and had to :gtfo: as the drive through line was very long. I suspect they weren't giving receipts because it would have slowed the line down too much.

I was going to round it up to an even $20 :doe: In hindsight I should have just handed them a $20 bill. :ohwell: . Next time.
wap

Maybe it's not your jam.
:impressive:
troyguitar
Drives: Trek Domane

Maybe it's not your jam.
:notbad: first line on the résumé.
wap

troyguitar wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:48 am

:lol:
SAWCE

Sounds amazing. There is a little street cart that does danger dogs across from the taco shop I frequent. I need to grab one of those one night to really :fatty: with my burrito.
max225

wap wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:46 am
max225 wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:38 am

How much did you tip tho
I didn't get a chance to! I paid and waited for my receipt to add in a tip but was just handed my bag of food and had to :gtfo: as the drive through line was very long. I suspect they weren't giving receipts because it would have slowed the line down too much.

I was going to round it up to an even $20 :doe: In hindsight I should have just handed them a $20 bill. :ohwell: . Next time.
:wasteful: epic taco haul :doe:
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

max225 wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:45 am

And ?
They're my jam, very much so.
Uppers always leave you wanting for more.
It's that feeling I don't like.

No hate man, if you enjoy it (not meth obviously) and can handle it responsibly, enjoy.
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Expert in situational engineering when resources are scarce.
ChrisoftheNorth

Melon wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:29 pm

Expert in situational engineering when resources are scarce.
:dat: :dat: :dat:
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

Detroit wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:19 am
4zilch wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:14 am

Instagram is alright :millennial:

Facebook can fuck off.
Everyone keeps telling me Instagram is where it's at, but it's still Facebook at it's core.

Also, the amount of :disgust: I see from people taking photos "for the gram" is just :nope:

My wife loves it and posts regularly :doe:
Man... for a long while I thought the 'gram was pretty cool but I have since dumped social media entirely outside of this place and some offline group chats.

I dumped Instagram for two reasons:
1. I found myself worrying about taking sick pictures more than I was actually just enjoying and soaking in my actual real-time experience. I still snap some photos, I love looking back at my old shots (Amazon photos shows me "On This Day" in past years which is fun), if they're just for me, they don't need to be perfect, they're just a point of reference to remember the actual thing. I prefer this.
2. When we were engaged, Allison's dad/step mom gave us some money to help with our wedding. Well, step-mom got suuuper :triggered: by all of it, bitched about all of our wedding decisions, and it turned out she was essentially super jealous of our lifestyle and butt-hurt about giving us some money when in her eyes we have everything. They have plenty of money but Allison's dad is an ass and has zero desire to leave rural NC ever, but nonetheless, she was very jealous and it caused major issues. This all could've been avoided by just not "posting" about our lives.

:disgust: I am done with it.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

My wife also insisted on watching the debate. She was bummed that I was full :nope: on it, I put in headphones and assembled her new spin bike that delivered yesterday. I think that soothed her annoyance that I refused to tune in.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

I've never tried blow because I think it would be amazing and I'd never want to leave it alone after that.

Even booze gets me pretty good, once I've had a few brews, I want to keep partying until 5AM always. Weed doesn't do this at all.

FUnny enough booze leaves me very depressed after a night of drinking or weekend [user not found], weed has never had that effect on me, I'm just slightly tired the next day but otherwise normal.
max225

D Griff wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:00 pm My wife also insisted on watching the debate. She was bummed that I was full :nope: on it, I put in headphones and assembled her new spin bike that delivered yesterday. I think that soothed her annoyance that I refused to tune in.
Yep I specifically avoided and she wanted to watch... :butwhy:
max225

D Griff wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:01 pm I've never tried blow because I think it would be amazing and I'd never want to leave it alone after that.

Even booze gets me pretty good, once I've had a few brews, I want to keep partying until 5AM always. Weed doesn't do this at all.

FUnny enough booze leaves me very depressed after a night of drinking or weekend [user not found], weed has never had that effect on me, I'm just slightly tired the next day but otherwise normal.
It really depends on the person. I mean look at all the crack/fentanyl heads in sf.

But overall I find booze to be the most dangerous drug of all.
you get fat af from it
it is expensive to get drunk unless you drink popov bottom shelf cancer
tons of negative side effects with decision making/blacking out etc
it is readily available anywhere, and it socially acceptable and lots of societal pressures to partake
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

:butwhy:
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

D Griff wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:01 pm I've never tried blow because I think it would be amazing and I'd never want to leave it alone after that.

This was always my analysis.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.