OT 19: Masks On, Clothes Off, Right Hand Left Titty

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

troyguitar wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:23 pm Holy fuck this "debate" is disgraceful, even worse than I thought it could be.
They aught to shut off Cheeto's mic when it's not his time to make him :stfu:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
troyguitar
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Trek Domane

SAWCE wrote:
troyguitar wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:23 pm Holy fuck this "debate" is disgraceful, even worse than I thought it could be.
Yep. Michelle has it on. I got home from the gym, saw that on in the living room and after less than I minute I’ve retired to the bedroom with the door closed and gonna start playing guitar so I don’t have to listen to either of these two people.
Smart man. I don't know why I forced myself to sit through the whole thing.
wap

troyguitar wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:41 pm
SAWCE wrote:
Yep. Michelle has it on. I got home from the gym, saw that on in the living room and after less than I minute I’ve retired to the bedroom with the door closed and gonna start playing guitar so I don’t have to listen to either of these two people.
Smart man. I don't know why I forced myself to sit through the whole thing.
:dat:
:disgust:
troyguitar

wap wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:52 pm
troyguitar wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:41 pm Smart man. I don't know why I forced myself to sit through the whole thing.

My reaction was pretty much... :really: :facepalm:

wap

troyguitar wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:58 pm
wap wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:52 pm

My reaction was pretty much... :really: :facepalm:

:lol:
Yeah :(
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

Woke up to present in a 7:30 meeting that was cancelled at 7:35. :ohwell:

:howdy:
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
ChrisoftheNorth

I'm also surprised that everyone is so :triggered: by the debate like they expected it to be ok? Didn't watch, didn't have to, result was expected.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
Huckleberry
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: 2004 GTO

wap wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:10 pm
They aught to shut off Cheeto's mic when it's not his time to make him :stfu:
They honestly need to do that. His entire game is to just be a bully by speaking over people and telling them they are wrong. If the moderators would just cut his mic when it isn't his turn to speak, he has the choice to shut the fuck up or throw a tantrum about unfairness and look like even more of a manchild.
ChrisoftheNorth

Wife was curious, so she pulled up a replay of the debate on YouTube. I couldn't make it more than 10 minutes. I'm embarrassed to be associated with this country.
troyguitar

Detroit wrote:Wife was curious, so she pulled up a replay of the debate on YouTube. I couldn't make it more than 10 minutes. I'm embarrassed to be associated with this country.
That's why I was :triggered:
ChrisoftheNorth

troyguitar wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:10 am
Detroit wrote:Wife was curious, so she pulled up a replay of the debate on YouTube. I couldn't make it more than 10 minutes. I'm embarrassed to be associated with this country.
That's why I was :triggered:
I knew I would be, so I didn't watch last night. It was actually worse than I expected, and my expectations were LOW.

I'm :mindblown: right now.
troyguitar

Detroit wrote:
troyguitar wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:10 am That's why I was :triggered:
I knew I would be, so I didn't watch last night. It was actually worse than I expected, and my expectations were LOW.

I'm :mindblown: right now.
Yep, that was exactly my reaction.

I did temper it a bit by being :drunk: :doe: and am paying for it today. :thankstrump:
ChrisoftheNorth

And this isn't even a matter or right or left, while I'm disgusted with both sides, the fact that this country supports bullying and general disrespect for one another just makes me so sad.

I respect others opinions and views even if I don't agree with them. I was raised to treat others like I'd treat myself. I simply don't align with the type of conduct shown. We as humans are better than this.
SAWCE
Drives: Ebombtra

Detroit wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:16 am And this isn't even a matter or right or left, while I'm disgusted with both sides, the fact that this country supports bullying and general disrespect for one another just makes me so sad.

I respect others opinions and views even if I don't agree with them. I was raised to treat others like I'd treat myself. I simply don't align with the type of conduct shown. We as humans are better than this.
It’s the internet/social media age. Too easy to talk shit to other people while being a thousand miles away with no consequences. 45 being on Twitter and spouting off threats to other countries and groups of people he dislikes or disagrees with is a terrible fucking thing. It’s embarrassing and he obviously thinks he can talk to people in real life like that too.
wap

Detroit wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:16 am And this isn't even a matter or right or left, while I'm disgusted with both sides, the fact that this country supports bullying and general disrespect for one another just makes me so sad.

4zilch
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Ford Party ST

:wrong:
As the only published author in a well-known motorcycle publication in the room...
ChrisoftheNorth

SAWCE wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:23 am

It’s the internet/social media age. Too easy to talk shit to other people while being a thousand miles away with no consequences. 45 being on Twitter and spouting off threats to other countries and groups of people he dislikes or disagrees with is a terrible fucking thing. It’s embarrassing and he obviously thinks he can talk to people in real life like that too.
Social media brings out the worst in people. I can't stand it.
4zilch
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

Detroit wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:00 am
SAWCE wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:23 am

Instagram is alright :millennial:

Facebook can fuck off.
As the only published author in a well-known motorcycle publication in the room...
ChrisoftheNorth

4zilch wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:14 am
Detroit wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:00 am
Instagram is alright :millennial:

Facebook can fuck off.
Everyone keeps telling me Instagram is where it's at, but it's still Facebook at it's core.

Also, the amount of :disgust: I see from people taking photos "for the gram" is just :nope:

My wife loves it and posts regularly :doe:
ChrisoftheNorth

4zilch wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:59 am

:wrong:
Hey, fuck you too.
ChrisoftheNorth

Did I do that right? Trying to be more rude to fit in.
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

Instagram is kinda ass because it’s over saturated with promoted/sponsored influencer bullshit post. It’s good if you stay private and only follow people you know
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
4zilch
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

Detroit wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:19 am Did I do that right? Trying to be more rude to fit in.
:bravo:
ChrisoftheNorth

4zilch wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:23 am
Detroit wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:19 am Did I do that right? Trying to be more rude to fit in.
:bravo:
:bow:

Also :wrong:
4zilch
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

razr390 wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:22 am Instagram is kinda ass because it’s over saturated with promoted/sponsored influencer bullshit post. It’s good if you stay private and only follow people you know
I follow the things that I like, and unfollow the things I find annoying.

Mine is mostly local food trucks/restaurants, dogs, cars, and motorcycles.