OT 19: Masks On, Clothes Off, Right Hand Left Titty

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
max225
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

Detroit wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:41 pm
max225 wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:30 pm

Yea we’re still pretty much on full cuckdown and she went during the worst storm of the decade :impressive:
Apparently, Orange County gives no fucks about the virus. Everything is open, masks are barely enforced, it's life like normal. Wife has been downplaying the virus for months and claims it makes her uncomfortable. BAD, no wonder it's a hotspot.

Southern California is garbage
:mindblown: are bars open?
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

max225 wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:42 pm
Detroit wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:41 pm
Apparently, Orange County gives no fucks about the virus. Everything is open, masks are barely enforced, it's life like normal. Wife has been downplaying the virus for months and claims it makes her uncomfortable. BAD, no wonder it's a hotspot.

Southern California is garbage
Apparently in Huntington Beach where the virus is fake they are.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
max225
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

Detroit wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:48 pm

Hmm 🤔
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

Detroit wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:24 pm
D Griff wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:07 pm

:fuckyeah:

Just went out for a walk with :tits: and :doge: , saw a small glimpse of color from the sunset. It was nice to see after almost zero sunshine in a week.
:ohdang: a week of no sunshine? That's some :disgust: midwest shit. Is that normal for you this time of year?

:tits: is mad because apparently CA is mostly gloomy and rainy (common in the winter) I've been sending her pics to make her :triggered:

Good news is she "can't stand the CA bullshit" and can't wait to get home. Seems like this trip might snap her out of her funk...
No, typically it's chilly and mostly sunny. Average lows tend to be around 30 with highs in the low 50s. Not really terrible with the temps if it's sunny. I just walked :doge: and saw the latter part of a nice sunrise and can see blue sky from my desk for the first time in a while :fuckyeah: I think I'll go freeze my ass off on my bike.
ChrisoftheNorth

max225 wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:41 pm
Hmm 🤔
That's what I said. Apparently local law enforcement isn't enforcing state rules because the virus is fake. Wife went up to LA county and found the opposite, everything shut down.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
ChrisoftheNorth

D Griff wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:27 am
Detroit wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:24 pm
:ohdang: a week of no sunshine? That's some :disgust: midwest shit. Is that normal for you this time of year?

:tits: is mad because apparently CA is mostly gloomy and rainy (common in the winter) I've been sending her pics to make her :triggered:

Good news is she "can't stand the CA bullshit" and can't wait to get home. Seems like this trip might snap her out of her funk...
No, typically it's chilly and mostly sunny. Average lows tend to be around 30 with highs in the low 50s. Not really terrible with the temps if it's sunny. I just walked :doge: and saw the latter part of a nice sunrise and can see blue sky from my desk for the first time in a while :fuckyeah: I think I'll go freeze my ass off on my bike.
:fuckyeah:
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

:iono: I think :tits: may be exaggerating a bit? According to my clients down there, "everything is closed and this damn governor won't let me make my living".

That said, Infamous's story seems more plausible given the amount of cases down there.

I was talking to this dude in Riverside the other day who said that 40+ members of his church got the virus when they refused to do remote services. Their AV admitted to feeling sick and still going :wtf:

My dude wasn't going in person for obviously reasons and now says he is leaving that church permanently due to :fullretard: :lolol:
ChrisoftheNorth

D Griff wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:31 am
:iono: I think :tits: may be exaggerating a bit? According to my clients down there, "everything is closed and this damn governor won't let me make my living".

That said, Infamous's story seems more plausible given the amount of cases down there.

I was talking to this dude in Riverside the other day who said that 40+ members of his church got the virus when they refused to do remote services. Their AV admitted to feeling sick and still going :wtf:

My dude wasn't going in person for obviously reasons and now says he is leaving that church permanently due to :fullretard: :lolol:
Well the stupidity is just in Huntington Beach so far...she hasn't left there much because her family thinks it's the best place in the world and never wants to leave. The one time she went to Long Beach (LA county) she said everything was closed. Riverside is in Riverside county and could have it's own restrictions. HB is the place all the Riverside bros in brodozers go for the beach and getting away because the local LE is on their side.

Huntington Beach is trump bro town. I can't stand it there.
ChrisoftheNorth

Quiet in here lately, everyone busy with work stuff?
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

Detroit wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:33 am Quiet in here lately, everyone busy with work stuff?
:yesth:
Busy day today. :fshitup:

You not so much?
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
ChrisoftheNorth

wap wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:37 am
Detroit wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:33 am Quiet in here lately, everyone busy with work stuff?

You not so much?
It should be busy, but I just don't care.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Detroit wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:05 am
D Griff wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:31 am

Well the stupidity is just in Huntington Beach so far...she hasn't left there much because her family thinks it's the best place in the world and never wants to leave. The one time she went to Long Beach (LA county) she said everything was closed. Riverside is in Riverside county and could have it's own restrictions. HB is the place all the Riverside bros in brodozers go for the beach and getting away because the local LE is on their side.

:disgust: I love SoCal but I've never spent much time in Huntington Beach. I'll probably skip it based on this, plenty of other nice beaches to visit.
ChrisoftheNorth

D Griff wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:54 am
Detroit wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:05 am

:disgust: I love SoCal but I've never spent much time in Huntington Beach. I'll probably skip it based on this, plenty of other nice beaches to visit.
HB sucks...I honestly think it's the worst of the OC beaches. Laguna is my absolute favorite in OC down to San Clemente, which is major 5/7.

Carpenteria is my favorite in all of SoCal. I honestly probably belong in Ventura County. I love it there so much between Santa Barbara, Carpenteria, and Ojai. People are still pretty chill overall, mountains everywhere, weather is on the cooler side, just overall outstanding. I'd buy a house in Ojai if I won the lottery.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Went out for the bike ride after proclaiming my excitement about the sunshine earlier. It then got cloudy and I was cold. :ohwell:

I'm trying to keep up with work and stay pretty productive... :disgust:
Apex
Drives: Abominable

Life stuff kicking my ass more than work stuff.

Really need to make a MI trip soon.
ChrisoftheNorth

Apex wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:07 pm

:ohdang: Sorry to hear that man...don't need deets, just know that you're not alone here. Especially for me, COVID lockdowns combined with seasonal depression has sent my :tits: over the edge with :rage: and :rolleyes: She went to visit family in CA at a critical time, when she left I didn't care if she came back. That has sense changed absence makes the heart grow fonder and whatnot.
ChrisoftheNorth

D Griff wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:06 pm
Went out for the bike ride after proclaiming my excitement about the sunshine earlier. It then got cloudy and I was cold. :ohwell:

:| sucks the weather screwed you on your ride. We've got an :impressive: amount of sunshine right now.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Detroit wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:04 pm
D Griff wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:54 am

HB sucks...I honestly think it's the worst of the OC beaches. Laguna is my absolute favorite in OC down to San Clemente, which is major 5/7.

Carpenteria is my favorite in all of SoCal. I honestly probably belong in Ventura County. I love it there so much between Santa Barbara, Carpenteria, and Ojai. People are still pretty chill overall, mountains everywhere, weather is on the cooler side, just overall outstanding. I'd buy a house in Ojai if I won the lottery.
Yeah Laguna is definitely awesome, as is SB/anything past Malibu really (or Malibu itself if you have the :waxer: ). I've always thought that if I had unlimited money I'd move somewhere out there, southern coastal OC or NW SD County would be 5/7.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Detroit wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:12 pm
D Griff wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:06 pm

:| sucks the weather screwed you on your ride. We've got an :impressive: amount of sunshine right now.
:ohwell: It's winter, I can only expect so much. Maybe next year I'll accept that I need to just stick with more indoor shit.
ChrisoftheNorth

D Griff wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:12 pm
Detroit wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:04 pm

Yeah Laguna is definitely awesome, as is SB/anything past Malibu really (or Malibu itself if you have the :waxer: ). I've always thought that if I had unlimited money I'd move somewhere out there, southern coastal OC or NW SD County would be 5/7.
Malibu is way too pretentious, and I've never really cared for SD much. Ventura county is where I want to be.
ChrisoftheNorth

D Griff wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:13 pm
Detroit wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:12 pm
:ohwell: It's winter, I can only expect so much. Maybe next year I'll accept that I need to just stick with more indoor shit.
It's just tough being inside for so long.
Apex
Drives: Abominable

Detroit wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:11 pm
Apex wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:07 pm

:ohdang: Sorry to hear that man...don't need deets, just know that you're not alone here. Especially for me, COVID lockdowns combined with seasonal depression has sent my :tits: over the edge with :rage: and :rolleyes: She went to visit family in CA at a critical time, when she left I didn't care if she came back. That has sense changed absence makes the heart grow fonder and whatnot.
I hear ya dude.
So much shit going on and lots of people just not knowing what to do these days.

I feel like I’ve been in a rut for awhile, and I’ve got friends trying to pull me out. Big reason why I need to get out to Kzoo sooner rather than later.
We shall eat and/or beer!
ChrisoftheNorth

Apex wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:45 pm
Detroit wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:11 pm
I hear ya dude.
So much shit going on and lots of people just not knowing what to do these days.

I feel like I’ve been in a rut for awhile, and I’ve got friends trying to pull me out. Big reason why I need to get out to Kzoo sooner rather than later.
We shall eat and/or beer!
I hear ya man, stay strong the best you can! It's a tough time for all.

Definitely keep me posted on your KZoo trip!
wap

Detroit wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:43 am
wap wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:37 am

You not so much?
It should be busy, but I just don't care.
:notbad:
:mahman:
wap

Just found out last night that my mom is getting her first dose of vaccine this Saturday, 2 days before she turns 90 yo. :fuckyeah: