OT 19: Masks On, Clothes Off, Right Hand Left Titty

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
max225
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

wap wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 10:46 pm
Desertbreh wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 7:24 pm Arguing about steam heat on this forum is probably one reason we've got the limited member ship we got. This is not a vape shop.
It's interesting :iono:

And I didn't think we were arguing, just discussing.
:dat: it was super interesting
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

max225 wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:04 pm

:dat: it was super interesting
:mahman:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

Desertbreh wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 7:24 pm Arguing about steam heat on this forum is probably one reason we've got the limited member ship we got. This is not a vape shop.

:dat: I am :aintcare: but still enjoy the learning.

It is so cool and interesting seeing how different parts of the US are. Compared to the globe we’re all pretty similar in NA but still unique city planning, architecture, culture in different regions.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

What’s everyone up to this weekend?

I am 25 minutes from my first ever session at Road Atlanta :excited:

I will be here all weekend tracking and have a bike ride planned this afternoon/evening. Slept in my tent last night in 40F lows. It’s funny my sleeping bag is rated to 20F but it was still a bit chilly.

I wonder if the C5 could tow something like [user not found]’s little camper. That would be dope when it’s colder.
razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

D Griff wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 8:36 am What’s everyone up to this weekend?

I will be here all weekend tracking and have a bike ride planned this afternoon/evening. Slept in my tent last night in 40F lows. It’s funny my sleeping bag is rated to 20F but it was still a bit chilly.

I wonder if the C5 could tow something like [user not found]’s little camper. That would be dope when it’s colder.
Is porsche experience center open to the public? Maybe you can go hear/see some sweet Porsches
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
max225

I’m going to be mowing 1/2 an acre with a hand me down corded electric lawnmower 😭 also some of it Will be on a steep ass hill as I don’t want to get fined
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Come on guys. I'm not coming down on anyone. I enjoy being on a forum that discusses old mansions with antiquated heating systems vs. camber stretched tires and moar low. The latter, however, likely has broader appeal. That's all I'm saying.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

max225 wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:49 am

I’m going to be mowing 1/2 an acre with a hand me down corded electric lawnmower 😭 also some of it Will be on a steep ass hill as I don’t want to get fined
Cheap ass motherfucker.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

:mahman: I got this shitty gas one for free and got it up and running for like $11 in parts. Good bar bragging rights if I can ever go to a bar again.

:scrooge:

Meanwhile I’m blowing close to a thousand dollars to race at Road Atlanta right now. :lolol:
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

razr390 wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 9:29 am

Is porsche experience center open to the public? Maybe you can go hear/see some sweet Porsches
I do want to go one day, and to the SC BMW one (drove right by it yesterday). But Porsche is at least an hour from here, no time for that this time. Track stuff from like 7:30-4, then a bike ride. Tomorrow track stuff from 9-5, then 3.5 hour drive home.
max225

D Griff wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:58 am

:mahman: I got this shitty gas one for free and got it up and running for like $11 in parts. Good bar bragging rights if I can ever go to a bar again.

:scrooge:

Meanwhile I’m blowing close to a thousand dollars to race at Road Atlanta right now. :lolol:
Priorities man! I respect that. You don’t give a F about a lawn mower but appreciate track day. So :notwrong:
CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: C5

You have 1/2 acre? :nice:

Corded electric pusher seems more effort than it's worth.
max225

CaleDeRoo wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:41 am

You have 1/2 acre? :nice:

Corded electric pusher seems more effort than it's worth.
I got 1 1/2. But I only have to mow the 1/2, thankfully. This is wild grass just randomly grew in winter and May turn into a fire hazard in the summer :-/
Irish
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: '12 GIT (190K!)- 2011 Outie A5

I have had fairly good luck with buying used Riding (Ride On) Mowers locally. I have an old Craftsman (built in the 80s) that I bought for $100 that runs great but whose pulleys are so worn and what not that its just not worth salvaging. I ran that for 5 years. It taking up space in my shed and I need to figure out how to get rid of it.

I got a Troy Built ( :mahtroy: ) for $300 about five years ago but I grenaded it this past season. It did not seem like the 0w-40 that the Bob Is The Oil Guy guys said would be fine. Whoopsie.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

Working all weekend sadly, on a bright note half the family is on lockdown due to close contact at school so we can't go anywhere or see anyone.

Good news front, my kid did a covid test and after being jabbed hard enough to induce a nose bleed my son and wife were on their way to McDicks for an unhealthy treat. Result back is negative, but the lockdown order is in place for the full two weeks irregardless of results.

It's cold AF, but should warm up by Monday and we'll be into the 50s by midweek. Looking forward to those days!
SAWCE
Drives: Ebombtra

Passport renewal stuff mailed off. Stoked. Mehico in 4 months.
razr390

Checked out this daycare place that we might take the :baby: to for 2-3 days a week just to get her acclimated and socializing with other kids but also to have some days to just take a breather as well.

Seems promising, 5 mins down the road too.
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
razr390

SAWCE wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:27 pm Passport renewal stuff mailed off. Stoked. Mehico in 4 months.
I gotta do that stuff. My passport is valid but I had to change my names as displayed for my SS car and DL due to the fact that my parents cut off one of my names when I got my naturalization certificate....

But the DOS/passport agencies haven’t done a good job of answering whether I can just send it in for a “fix of error” or apply for a brand new one.

So I’ve been putting it off like a :derp:

I guess worst case scenario I can still travel, I’d just have to bring some copies of my DL/SS/NC just in case

:iono:
razr390

:tits: started taking a new birth control recommended to her by the :pussy: doctor and she’s not really taking it well. She’s getting lots of the side effects. May switch brands if symptoms persist. Not of fan of dealing with her rn :lol:
SAWCE
Drives: Ebombtra

razr390 wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:33 pm :tits: started taking a new birth control recommended to her by the :pussy: doctor and she’s not really taking it well. She’s getting lots of the side effects. May switch brands if symptoms persist. Not of fan of dealing with her rn :lol:
Michelle had been off it for years, but recently got a nuva(?) ring for birth control. She has painful periods and it took a few cycles, but the ring seems to be helping control the pain and make her period more regular.

TMI: it’s a little weird feeling it in there, but not a big deal at all.
max225

Jesus fuckballs still at it ... mowed my normal lawn just fine... have to use an edge type weed wacker on this... too steep. And I took out a sprinkler head I have to fix in a bit. House is so much fun. Such wealth building much wow
Irish
Drives: '12 GIT (190K!)- 2011 Outie A5

max225 wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:49 pm Image

Jesus fuckballs still at it ... mowed my normal lawn just fine... have to use an edge type weed wacker on this... too steep. And I took out a sprinkler head I have to fix in a bit. House is so much fun. Such wealth building much wow
Wow, beautiful view! That hill is bonkers :doe:

In4 mo' pics
CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: C5

Attach a rope to the push mower, and the other end on a pulley with a hand crank. Let it roll down the hill, and crank it back up.

That view is bangin
max225

CaleDeRoo wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 4:35 pm

Attach a rope to the push mower, and the other end on a pulley with a hand crank. Let it roll down the hill, and crank it back up.

That view is bangin
Yea I heard about this way... but the hill has too many rocks/ random things on it and is too steep for that. I can barely walk it...
ty
razr390

max225 wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 4:51 pm
CaleDeRoo wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 4:35 pm

That view is bangin
Yea I heard about this way... but the hill has too many rocks/ random things on it and is too steep for that. I can barely walk it...
ty
Then why even kill yourself trying? Do what you can and then let the rest be nature. How much beyond that is your property?