OT 19: Masks On, Clothes Off, Right Hand Left Titty

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
max225
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

D Griff wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:54 pm
max225 wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:12 pm been working and in 5 hrs of meetings in 7 am this morning... so much for "no meeting friday"
Today has been :disgust: here as well... All of my clients all of the sudden need help with system designs and I'm struggling to figure out a way to make hardware I have to sell work for what they're doing... major brain overload and I just want to :gtfo:
Dicks. Ugh.
I’m hoping to have a super spreader party on Sunday :doe: should be fun
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

max225 wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 3:00 pm
D Griff wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:54 pm

Today has been :disgust: here as well... All of my clients all of the sudden need help with system designs and I'm struggling to figure out a way to make hardware I have to sell work for what they're doing... major brain overload and I just want to :gtfo:
Dicks. Ugh.
STAY HOME. STAY SAFE.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
Irish
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: '12 GIT (190K!)- 2011 Outie A5

Desertbreh wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 3:53 pm

Dicks. Ugh.
STAY HOME. STAY SAFE.
My Mask Protects you...
your mask protects me...
max225

Desertbreh wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 3:53 pm

Dicks. Ugh.
STAY HOME. STAY SAFE.
I will super spread at home.
Huckleberry
Drives: 2004 GTO

[user not found] wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:56 pm
Huckleberry wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:34 am

Nice. I've been curious about how easy Lightstream is to deal with.
Very easy.

I financed the tiny camper with them, the :meata: for all of 6 months, the :jizz: rocket for one month to float the funds until the monies from RL_Wake cleared, and I recently refinanced the :taco: through them as well.

You hold the title, too. No lienholders on titles, none of that BS. And the rates are good.
Nice. I'll have to check them out the next time I am in the market.
razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

Hi all. Feels good to drive the VW Veyron in the above 40 degree weather. Was driving :tits: Jetta this whole remainder of the time, since it has All Season tires as opposed to the Summers I have on the GTI
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Ok. Who the fuck is Lightstream?
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
razr390

Desertbreh wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:30 pm Ok. Who the fuck is Lightstream?
Russian dude in adidas tracksuit who will gladly loan you $30k at 75% interest and break your kneecaps if you don’t pay on time
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: C5

razr390 wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:26 pm Hi all. Feels good to drive the VW Veyron in the above 40 degree weather. Was driving :tits: Jetta this whole remainder of the time, since it has All Season tires as opposed to the Summers I have on the GTI
You missed the turbo weather
max225

Roger. I learned something new today as well.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

[user not found] wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:53 pm
Division of Suntrust Bank; easy lending for those who have no need to step foot in a brick and mortar lending office.

The process is so stupidly easy and seamless.
Interesting. Not as interesting as the Russian in the tracksuit :doe:
09vdubgti
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Drives: Forester

haleyann wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:57 am
09vdubgti wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:37 pm Hey hey whats up guys.

So quick follow up about my Forester, wasnt sure if i wanted to keep it or return. They gave me the option to extend it another 6 months. Which is what I went with.
Woah you got a forester too? What year/model?
HEY

Yea I did, little while ago '18 2.5i Black Edition...

You have one too? ha funny.
razr390

Supply chain in Texas doing pretty well. Was able to get eggs, milk, etc today at around 1 pm (peak hours).

Glad to see some restoration to normal. Had some bullshit at work that required me waking up at 1 AM, then 6 AM, then 9 AM. :disgust:
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

razr390 wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:39 pm Supply chain in Texas doing pretty well. Was able to get eggs, milk, etc today at around 1 pm (peak hours).

Glad to see some restoration to normal. Had some bullshit at work that required me waking up at 1 AM, then 6 AM, then 9 AM. :disgust:

:nope:
Glad life is returning to normal for you!
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

Happy Monday :disgust:

Had a :nice: weekend. :tits: and I took a trip to the mountains, got some beers at a few breweries outside of Asheville and went on some hikes. We finally got some dece weather after a month of nonstop rain. It was chilly but sunny and very pleasant.

Now, work things. And more rain. Fortunately it looks like weather this week will be nicer after today, so I am planning some bike rides finally :notbad:
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
max225

Yo yo everyone had a super spreader party last night. It was a grand time :) except partied a little too hard so now ... I’m hurting a bit.

Also got my brain poked (c19 test ) for the Hawaii trip. So I hope I get the results in time :excited:
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

Yo wad up foos.... hope y'all had a good weekend and the Texas peeps are back to their normal :fatty: lifestyles again! I wonder how the Canadians and northerners in Texas handled the cold? I bet they generally didn't crash into shit. Going into freezing temps and not being able to circulate water because of power outages was probably the worst part. Pool/plumbing pipes everywhere must be fooked. :sad: man
max225

Tarspin wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:26 am Yo wad up foos.... hope y'all had a good weekend and the Texas peeps are back to their normal :fatty: lifestyles again! I wonder how the Canadians and northerners in Texas handled the cold? I bet they generally didn't crash into shit. Going into freezing temps and not being able to circulate water because of power outages was probably the worst part. Pool/plumbing pipes everywhere must be fooked. :sad: man
Texans wasted no time indeed. They were out partying the day the power came back.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

max225 wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:26 am Yo yo everyone had a super spreader party last night. It was a grand time :) except partied a little too hard so now ... I’m hurting a bit.

Also got my brain poked (c19 test ) for the Hawaii trip. So I hope I get the results in time :excited:
Heyy

I had a test done in July, the worst part was the throat swab prior to the nostrils. I think they stopped doing that thankfully. I'm not good at getting poked in the back of the neck with things, no matter how narrow they are :dong:

I'm :jelly: of the super-spreader party. Wish I could partake in one. :ohwell:
max225

Tarspin wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:30 am
max225 wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:26 am Yo yo everyone had a super spreader party last night. It was a grand time :) except partied a little too hard so now ... I’m hurting a bit.

Heyy

I had a test done in July, the worst part was the throat swab prior to the nostrils. I think they stopped doing that thankfully. I'm not good at getting poked in the back of the neck with things, no matter how narrow they are :dong:

No anal or throat swabs. But when I got my nose Drilled my eyes started watering like crazy. I left the place in tears. Overall I’m really impressed on how nice and quick they made covid tests.
I was in and out in 5 min. Merica !
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

max225 wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:34 am

Heyy

No anal or throat swabs. But when I got my nose Drilled my eyes started watering like crazy. I left the place in tears. Overall I’m really impressed on how nice and quick they made covid tests.
Sorry that you weren't able to secure the anal probe, I guess that's specifically reserved for AZN gurlz, :ohwell:

I am not sure about our current testing processes, but they were :disgust: unorganized last summer. I probably wouldn't care to make the trip if I thought that I had the 'vid. Hopefully they are MUCH better by now.

We have the most convoluted processes, like flying into the country and having to stay in a "covid hotel" for three days before isolating at home for the remainder of the two week stint. Whatever, I can't be bothered to get upset about it. We are run by complete buffoons.
max225

Tarspin wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:43 am

Sorry that you weren't able to secure the anal probe, I guess that's specifically reserved for AZN gurlz, :ohwell:

I am not sure about our current testing processes, but they were :disgust: unorganized last summer. I probably wouldn't care to make the trip if I thought that I had the 'vid. Hopefully they are MUCH better by now.

We have the most convoluted processes, like flying into the country and having to stay in a "covid hotel" for three days before isolating at home for the remainder of the two week stint. Whatever, I can't be bothered to get upset about it. We are run by complete buffoons.
Yea, reason I’m getting the test is because Hawaii requires it. And then I have to download an app that will track me and it will also show a QR code telling others I’m covid free. Only way to enter the islands without quarantine
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Heyy

I was pretty pleased with the test I got as well. In and out in five minutes, didn't even have to get out of my car. I didn't think the discomfort was all that bad but it made my eyes water like crazy as well. I've heard some nurses go a little more hardcore to the nostrils than others :doe: , I may have gotten off easy.

We are debating flying to the US Virgin Islands next month but may just drive to FL instead. The wife will be fully vaccinated, I will not. I am still :notsure: on flying.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

D Griff wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:04 pm

I was pretty pleased with the test I got as well. In and out in five minutes, didn't even have to get out of my car. I didn't think the discomfort was all that bad but it made my eyes water like crazy as well. I've heard some nurses go a little more hardcore to the nostrils than others :doe: , I may have gotten off easy.

We are debating flying to the US Virgin Islands next month but may just drive to FL instead. The wife will be fully vaccinated, I will not. I am still :notsure: on flying.

Just get a real N95 and leave that fcker on the whole flight and you'll be fine.