Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
troyguitar
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Trek Domane

D Griff wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:38 am
max225 wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:36 am

But think of the school poon :wub:
:lolol: I don't think it's really a thing when you're in your 30s and beyond. College chicks would just think we're :disgust: :wap:
I suspect that if you're in shape and have your own :haus: and money then you're pretty damn appealing to :tits: of all ages.

Plus you can buy beer.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

troyguitar wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:41 am
D Griff wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:38 am

:lolol: I don't think it's really a thing when you're in your 30s and beyond. College chicks would just think we're :disgust: :wap:
I suspect that if you're in shape and have your own :haus: and money then you're pretty damn appealing to :tits: of all ages.

Plus you can buy beer.
:iono: I actually had some friends here attending UNCC in a fraternity while in my mid twenties. I recall talking to some chicks; I had a decent job, way more money than a college kid, my own apartment, a :mk6: , etc. and they all thought I was :disgust:

In my experience, women become more and more promiscuous as they age.
troyguitar

Yeah I'm probably :wrong: and have no actual experience here, trying to use logic to predict :tits: behavior is futile. I dated 2 women ever and only slept with 1. I was never part of the singles scene at any age.
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

I feel like the world has changed a ton in the last 15 years and I'd have no idea how to even relate to college chicks now. Not even sure I'd want to.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
max225
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

Detroit wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:46 pm I feel like the world has changed a ton in the last 15 years and I'd have no idea how to even relate to college chicks now. Not even sure I'd want to.
Same as always. Money and drugs
ChrisoftheNorth

max225 wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:55 pm
Detroit wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:46 pm I feel like the world has changed a ton in the last 15 years and I'd have no idea how to even relate to college chicks now. Not even sure I'd want to.
Same as always. Money and drugs
Probably :notwrong:
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

Sup
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
max225

razr390 wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:06 pmSup
Sup
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

max225 wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:11 pm
razr390 wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:06 pmSup
Sup
Thinking bout getting some free shit when some unrest happens here wby
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

Just for laughs:

max225

razr390 wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:12 pm
max225 wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:11 pm

Sup
Thinking bout getting some free shit when some unrest happens here wby
Do it for GEORGE !
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Man... I am finding work really :disgust: right now. I'm kind of bummed none of the stuff I applied to a few weeks ago resulted in even a "thanks but no thanks" email.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

D Griff wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:03 pm
troyguitar wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:41 am

Plus you can buy beer.
:iono: I actually had some friends here attending UNCC in a fraternity while in my mid twenties. I recall talking to some chicks; I had a decent job, way more money than a college kid, my own apartment, a :mk6: , etc. and they all thought I was :disgust:

In my experience, women become more and more promiscuous as they age.
Interesting, I began to notice some differences when I was around 26-27 and dating (or even just simply talking) younger girls who leans more onto Gen Z, like 96-97 and up. Although I didn't exactly get the :disgust: reaction because I look like i'm in my early 20's (even though I'm 28), I'm often been told that I look younger, including :narc: I feel like in general, women who are born around 89-94 ( so :millennial: ) is like a sweet spot for me somehow where I'm acceptable if that's even the right word to describe. What I have definitely noticed is anyone I met whose like 24 is basically :aintcare: about settling down, but more leaning onto juan-noche stands, and those have gotten old for me for the last few years.
Last edited by MexicanYarisTK on Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

troyguitar wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:11 pm Yeah I'm probably :wrong: and have no actual experience here, trying to use logic to predict :tits: behavior is futile. I dated 2 women ever and only slept with 1. I was never part of the singles scene at any age.
:word: :iono: I thought along the same lines back in those days, hence why I was trying to talk to those chicks... Maybe it worked for other people, not me :lolol:
ChrisoftheNorth

D Griff wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:23 pm Man... I am finding work really :disgust: right now. I'm kind of bummed none of the stuff I applied to a few weeks ago resulted in even a "thanks but no thanks" email.
Thanks but no thanks emails seem to go out 3-6 mos after applying from my experience. I haven't gotten a single bite either, and it's depressing because work is absolute misery.
max225

Detroit wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:01 pm
D Griff wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:23 pm Man... I am finding work really :disgust: right now. I'm kind of bummed none of the stuff I applied to a few weeks ago resulted in even a "thanks but no thanks" email.
Thanks but no thanks emails seem to go out 3-6 mos after applying from my experience. I haven't gotten a single bite either, and it's depressing because work is absolute misery.
That's why you're getting paid. People being "happy" at work is a myth. Only master bullshitters will tell you that they are. But they will tell you they are HAPPY SHOVELING SHIT, because IT IS EVERYTHING THEY HAD HOPED FOR AND IT IS STRESS FREE.
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

:fuckyeah:
Just got a company-wide email from Bossbro telling us your full pay is being restored on our 11/13 paychecks!

It's gonna be :megusta: to get that 20% back.
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

wap wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:28 pm :fuckyeah:
Just got a company-wide email from Bossbro telling us your full pay is being restored on our 11/13 paychecks!

that's excellent news! wappimou
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
wap

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:57 pm

that's excellent news! wappimou
Eucharisto filomou!
ChrisoftheNorth

max225 wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:24 pm
Detroit wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:01 pm
That's why you're getting paid. People being "happy" at work is a myth. Only master bullshitters will tell you that they are. But they will tell you they are HAPPY SHOVELING SHIT, because IT IS EVERYTHING THEY HAD HOPED FOR AND IT IS STRESS FREE.
It's been epic bad for the last few weeks with no end in sight. But you're right, work is just misery.
ChrisoftheNorth

:fuckyeah: congrats man!
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

:fuckyeah: that's wonderful!
wap

Thanks guys! :wub:

Don't think I mentioned this the other day, but you all remember my Alpha-prick previous dickhead boss. Well, last week he just had his 2nd employee in the previous 2 weeks, the the third this year, up and quit out of the blue. 3 people out of a total staff of 8. And the last 2 guys went to one of our big competitors that Alphaprick HATES with a passion! lulz! Not a good track record, lol. Seems to be a trend, eh? :ohwell: , you reap what you sow, right?

Anyway, bossbro told me that the recent quitting of the last 2 guys helped to free up cash to reinstate our full salaries. :notsure: what's gonna happen when they eventually replace those people with new hires? Maybe theu're gonna wait until we return to financial health. :iono:
troyguitar

wap wrote:Thanks guys! :wub:

Don't think I mentioned this the other day, but you all remember my Alpha-prick previous dickhead boss. Well, last week he just had his 2nd employee in the previous 2 weeks, the the third this year, up and quit out of the blue. 3 people out of a total staff of 8. And the last 2 guys went to one of our big competitors that Alphaprick HATES with a passion! lulz! Not a good track record, lol. Seems to be a trend, eh? :ohwell: , you reap what you sow, right?

Anyway, bossbro told me that the recent quitting of the last 2 guys helped to free up cash to reinstate our full salaries. :notsure: what's gonna happen when they eventually replace those people with new hires? Maybe theu're gonna wait until we return to financial health. :iono:
Replace?

The remaining employees should simply do more with less. Do you even Kaizen, motherfucker?
wap

troyguitar wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:44 pm
wap wrote:Thanks guys! :wub:

Replace?

The remaining employees should simply do more with less. Do you even Kaizen, motherfucker?
:lol:
They're all doing more right now. Maybe if they show they can handle it long term they won't replace them all :iono:
But I'm pretty sure they'll replace at least 2 of them asap.