OT 19: Masks On, Clothes Off, Right Hand Left Titty

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

D Griff wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:29 am
SAWCE wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:43 am Grabbed McDonalds for something easy and quick to eat. Two McDoubles, two McChickens. :fatty:
:ohdang: the old two and two :jelly:

I remember when that was $4 :pouroneout:
#metoo.

Now it’s $6 :thankstrump:
Apex
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Abominable

[user not found] wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:32 am My resistance bands came in yesterday. 5/7 work out this morning. Look forward to having real weights at some point but this is a great start.
:nice:
coogles
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Hooptie Crotchfruit Carrier

D Griff wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:34 am This is what I’m doing as well. There is a middle ground between full on RNC sans masks to sitting alone at home for six months.
:dat:

Everyone's tolerance for risk is different, and everyone has to decide how much risk they're willing to take.

For our situation, we have a kiddo who just turned two and two 5 month old twins. Since the twins were born in March we've had a combination of family visiting, friends helping, one of our son's teachers from his school watching him during the day, and occasionally other babysitters lending a hand. Except for the first 3 weeks after the girls were born, one of the two of us has been working, and it's 100% impossible for one person to watch all three kids. It's at times impossible to handle just the twins for one person.

But we never have people from different households visit at the same time, we make sure that the people who do visit are keeping their circles small and mask up in public, and other than that we just cross our fingers because that's all we can do. I'm sure some people would consider that awful, but it's what we have to do, and thankfully we have friends, family and other people in our lives who are willing to help.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

Canadian scientists are experimenting with concentrated goji berry extract, kind of a hail mary effort because they are touted as being highly anti-inflammatory so maybe the extract will be helpful. Has anyone heard of a product being used on extreme cases that works well? Asking for a friend (Griffballz sister obviously).
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

Hit liked and followed twice
max225
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

I’d like to see non politicized numbers of this plandemic.

So far the cdc just stated that 6% of the 150k deaths were due to covid without pre existing conditions.

Also countless examples of gross disregard of any or all safety measures never resulted in mass deaths. (Peaceful protests, bike rally’s etc)

So ... why can’t I fucking go to a gym for 6+ months
Apex

[user not found] wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:57 am
D Griff wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:34 am

This is what I’m doing as well. There is a middle ground between full on RNC sans masks to sitting alone at home for six months.
This. You can absolutely go live your life in a way that is safe for yourself, your loved ones, and those you come into contact with.

We know enough at this point and are smart enough to kinda figure out our own paths.
:dat:
Apex

[user not found] wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:02 am
max225 wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:57 am I’d like to see non politicized numbers of this plandemic.

So far the cdc just stated that 6% of the 150k deaths were due to covid without pre existing conditions.

Also countless examples of gross disregard of any or all safety measures never resulted in mass deaths. (Peaceful protests, bike rally’s etc)

Everyone has a pre-existing condition. If you're ten pounds over weight, you have a pre-existing condition. It's a flawed statistic if you're not a doc. Those statistics aren't meant for us.

Flip side, 300,000 excess deaths from it... So about half a million people have died *because of* COVID, not necessarily from COVID. It's bad.

As Abraham Lincoln said, don't believe everything you hear on Fox News.
That’s another 300k dem votes in November! :lol:
Calvinball
Drives: Pumpkin, Hellcat edition

Melon wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:50 pm Speaking of which, my second order of NA brews will be here Thursday.

I've gotten quite fond of the booze-free beers. Even had my first shower beer. 5/7.
Apparently sales of NA beers has been climbing throughout the pandemic.
:therapist:
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

Melon wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:59 pm
wap wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:53 pm

:fuckyeah:
:wap: :melon: :meat: bro's
Hell yeah brother.

Had some thick cut, like 1.25" thick marinated pork chops today. 5/7
Fuuuuuck :drool:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
Calvinball

troyguitar wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:59 pm
[user not found] wrote:
Best post of the day. Emotion, clarity, questions and feedback. Seriously your best post on this topic.

BTW (and this is 100% serious)- truly, sorry I hurt your feelings. Not only not my intent but one of my failings is I take the internet so unseriously that I can be super cold. I'll work on it. :fistbump:
Eh it's fine most of the time, but tripling down on it when the discussion is on actual life and death stuff instead of :truk: :jeep: puts it over the edge for me. This stuff is serious business. It has to be, otherwise what the hell have I been sitting home for?

Feeling like one of the only people in the world making significant compromises (no, going to a different gym doesn't count IMO) was old 3 months ago. Now I've gone from annoyed to full-on anger and depression.
You aren’t the only one.
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

Tarspin wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:53 am Canadian scientists are experimenting with concentrated goji berry extract, kind of a hail mary effort because they are touted as being highly anti-inflammatory so maybe the extract will be helpful. Has anyone heard of a product being used on extreme cases that works well? Asking for a friend (Griffballz sister obviously).
A nice tall glass of bleach I've heard works well. ;)
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

Tarspin wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:53 am Canadian scientists are experimenting with concentrated goji berry extract, kind of a hail mary effort because they are touted as being highly anti-inflammatory so maybe the extract will be helpful. Has anyone heard of a product being used on extreme cases that works well? Asking for a friend (Griffballz sister obviously).
Wait, on extreme cases of the 'VID? I'm confused.
Apex

wap wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:18 am
A nice tall glass of bleach I've heard works well. ;)
You hear that from a Starbucks barista?
Apex

Yaasssss, Mandalorian season 2 starts in October!
:excited:
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

max225 wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:57 am I’d like to see non politicized numbers of this plandemic.

I haven't had the :balls: to say this on here as I know there will be some condemning, but I do agree with this statement. It is absolutely real and a risk, but there isn't a lot of hard data, the .gov changes their opinion daily (partly politics, partly new science/discovery). Given all of that I feel comfortable with a middle ground approach of going about my life but also taking many precautions (not going out to indoor places other than quick grocery store visits, wearing masks in public, WFH, social distancing, blah).

It is frustrating that all of our "leaders" operate on an agenda... you have the freedumbs people saying it's all a big joke and they should be voted in to provide freedumbs from the fake virus, and then you have the left side pontificating that Republicunts are trying to kill us all to earn freedumb votes. It's like damned if you do, damned if you don't.
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Blue things, Orange thing

Calvinball wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:04 am
Melon wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:50 pm Speaking of which, my second order of NA brews will be here Thursday.

I've gotten quite fond of the booze-free beers. Even had my first shower beer. 5/7.
I'm on the hunt to find some locally, but if you're willing to order and wait, you're spoiled for choice.
Looking for a nice pilsner at the moment. Something perfect for those hot summer days.
4zilch wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:46 am I'm a fucking failure.
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

D Griff wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:30 am

I haven't had the :balls: to say this on here as I know there will be some condemning, but I do agree with this statement. It is absolutely real and a risk, but there isn't a lot of hard data, the .gov changes their opinion daily (partly politics, partly new science/discovery). Given all of that I feel comfortable with a middle ground approach of going about my life but also taking many precautions (not going out to indoor places other than quick grocery store visits, wearing masks in public, WFH, social distancing, blah).

It is frustrating that all of our "leaders" operate on an agenda... you have the freedumbs people saying it's all a big joke and they should be voted in to provide freedumbs from the fake virus, and then you have the left side pontificating that Republicunts are trying to kill us all to earn freedumb votes. It's like damned if you do, damned if you don't.
I agree with this 100%
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Apex wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:28 am Yaasssss, Mandalorian season 2 starts in October!
This is the way.
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

The best "new" Star Wars is Rogue One and the Mandelorian.
I think the new movies will become forgettable like the prequels, but I'll watch those a few more times. I think they'll hold up longer as well.
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

Melon wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:34 am The best "new" Star Wars is Rogue One and the Mandelorian.
I think the new movies will become forgettable like the prequels, but I'll watch those a few more times. I think they'll hold up longer as well.
Mandelorian is 5/7...much better than I thought.

Also I'm oddly attracted to Gina Carano...
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
Calvinball

Apex wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:28 am Yaasssss, Mandalorian season 2 starts in October!
:fuckyeah:
Calvinball

Melon wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:32 am
Calvinball wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:04 am

I'm on the hunt to find some locally, but if you're willing to order and wait, you're spoiled for choice.
Looking for a nice pilsner at the moment. Something perfect for those hot summer days.
Love a good pils
Apex

Melon wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:34 am The best "new" Star Wars is Rogue One and the Mandelorian.
Agreed.
Calvinball

I finally joined the disappointed crowd with the last one.