OT 19: Masks On, Clothes Off, Right Hand Left Titty

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

max225 wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:25 pm So the itinerary has been set.

Day 1 Death Valley/Vegas
Day 2 Vegas
Day 3 Grand Canyon/ Scottsdale
Day 4/5 Scottsdale
Day 6/7 San Diego
Day 8 LA

Taking the taco from the home base. Decided not to fly at the moment/due to various complexities. And it’ll hit the place where we got engaged and a few places where we haven’t been.
:fuckyeah: I think your trip is in May? I’ll be on lockdown as far as food and drink, but would be down to meet up and hang a bit while you’re out here if you’re interested. Show you some of the restaurants I like or whatever.
max225
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

SAWCE wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:30 pm

Day 1 Death Valley/Vegas
Day 2 Vegas
Day 4/5 Scottsdale
Day 6/7 San Diego
Day 8 LA

Taking the taco from the home base. Decided not to fly at the moment/due to various complexities. And it’ll hit the place where we got engaged and a few places where we haven’t been.
:fuckyeah: I think your trip is in May? I’ll be on lockdown as far as food and drink, but would be down to meet up and hang a bit while you’re out here if you’re interested. Show you some of the restaurants I like or whatever.
I’ll certainly hit you up when there. I think sd will be the weekend of the 2nd week in May. 7/8
max225

rockchops wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:17 pm
max225 wrote:So the itinerary has been set.

Day 1 Death Valley/Vegas
Day 2 Vegas
Day 4/5 Scottsdale
Day 6/7 San Diego
Day 8 LA

Thats awesome man, lots of travel time though. I wohld honestly suggest instead of SD, hit up sequoia and kings canyon NPs in the sierras. I did kind of the reverse a couple years ago -- LA, sequoia, DV, Vegas in 5 days and it was a lot.
It is... but we’re not really tree/forest people. And Grand Canyon is sort of the main go to.
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

troyguitar wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:34 pm Ugh, I definitely hurt my lower back carrying that damn jack from the basement to the curb today. No way I'd be physically able to DIY a move at this point in our life. :jalepenis:
:wap:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

Daym i paid over a hunnit for the same lawn mower used. That's some pretty nice curbside stuff that I'd probably try to sell curbside. :ohwell:
SAWCE
Drives: Ebombtra

max225 wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:46 pm
SAWCE wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:30 pm

I’ll certainly hit you up when there. I think sd will be the weekend of the 2nd week in May. 7/8
Sweet!
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Day 1 Death Valley/Vegas
Day 2 Vegas
Day 4/5 Scottsdale
Day 6/7 San Diego
Day 8 LA

That is a shitload of road time. You must be in :wub:
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
max225

Desertbreh wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:38 pm

Day 1 Death Valley/Vegas
Day 2 Vegas
Day 4/5 Scottsdale
Day 6/7 San Diego
Day 8 LA

That is a shitload of road time. You must be in :wub:
Either that or sitting in a Rona tin can that can fall from the sky any second.

We were going to do Turks and Caicos but it was 11hr flight all in each way. Not exactly that short ... also Florida or East coast we’re options but with at least 6hr each way travel times. Meh I got a new(ish)taco to break
CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: C5

Seeing my bedroom empty has me kinda sad to be honest. Lotta really great memories there for 15 years of my life.
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

CaleDeRoo wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:49 pm Seeing my bedroom empty has me kinda sad to be honest. Lotta really great memories there for 15 years of my life.
Dang, 15 years! I felt sad leaving our place in Virginia after 1.5 years
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

Tarspin wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:33 pm Daym i paid over a hunnit for the same lawn mower used. That's some pretty nice curbside stuff that I'd probably try to sell curbside. :ohwell:
:dat: I legit want all those goods other than the back because I already have the over 100 pound version :lolol:

My mower is much worse than that :scrooge:
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

razr390 wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 8:35 pm
CaleDeRoo wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:49 pm Seeing my bedroom empty has me kinda sad to be honest. Lotta really great memories there for 15 years of my life.
:pouroneout:

Charlotte :doe:
razr390

D Griff wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 8:43 pm

NC will be way better to him.
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

D Griff wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 8:43 pm

:gaydance:
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

Day 1 Death Valley/Vegas
Day 2 Vegas
Day 4/5 Scottsdale
Day 6/7 San Diego
Day 8 LA

:notbad: probably a good run for the :taco: in for experiences and shit
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

hello gents!!

So I cancelled my flight in late April cause the things I needed to go are postponed and I can stay here till August or September. On the other hand, Greece will open borders on May 14th, I will be driving from Istanbul to Athens (to see my first cousins) and to Thessaloniki :excited: (I also haz my AAA international license for 2 years) also my french shitbox will have it's first roadtrip the following week after this week, which is a 7 hour drive down south. Also :fuckyeah: and :excited:

When I get back to Murica I have 3 weddings to attend (2 of which are postponed because covid), including Colorado in October!! Most likely gonna go there with my new :plac: mobile
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
wap

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:35 am hello gents!!

So I cancelled my flight in late April cause the things I needed to go are postponed and I can stay here till August or September. On the other hand, Greece will open borders on May 14th, I will be driving from Istanbul to Athens (to see my first cousins) and to Thessaloniki :excited: (I also haz my AAA international license for 2 years) also my french shitbox will have it's first roadtrip the following week after this week, which is a 7 hour drive down south. Also :fuckyeah: and :excited:

When I get back to Murica I have 3 weddings to attend (2 of which are postponed because covid), including Colorado in October!! Most likely gonna go there with my new :plac: mobile
:hai:
In4Frenchmerderoadtripimpressions!
Also, :excite: for Thessaloniki pics. I've always wanted to go there but I've never been that far north.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

wap wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:59 am
MexicanYarisTK wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:35 am hello gents!!

:hai:
In4Frenchmerderoadtripimpressions!
Also, :excite: for Thessaloniki pics. I've always wanted to go there but I've never been that far north.
I posted my last trip there on my travel page, it's been ages since ive updated :doe:
Also my 3rd time!

Will do a maxturdi style roadtrip impressions
Apex
Drives: Abominable

The Mighty Ducks came out in 1992. :mindblown:
Was Rudy even born yet?
wap

Apex wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 8:06 pm The Mighty Ducks came out in 1992. :mindblown:
Was Rudy even born yet?
Was he even born in 2002? :iono:
CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Apex wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 8:06 pm The Mighty Ducks came out in 1992. :mindblown:
Was Rudy even born yet?
I wasn't.
Apex

:mindblown:
razr390

Was Rudy even born yet?

Apex

razr390 wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:52 am
Was Rudy even born yet?

Hah!
Acid666
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: 02 Z06/95 Meowta/05 SilveraDOE

Wife bought me a Pitboss pellet grill. I briefly looked at these a year ago but something in me kept swaying away from it because I didn't want to pay for fuel when I've got a natural gas line ready for hookup on my patio so it's easy. But the cost of some of these nat gas pits was a bit higher than I wanted to spend.

Cooked on it twice so far, and it's pretty impressive. Still trying to figure it out since it's a little different than a normal pit. The pellets aren't nearly as costly as I expected. I think this hopper holds a whole 20lbs or so and a 20lb bag is only about $10. I'd say the hopper is about 14" tall and I've only used about an inch worth of pellets in the 2 times I've used it. The higher temps you cook, the faster it burns thru the pellets. It's got a slide that'll give you access to the flame so you can sear, so I tried to sear the outside to get some char, then close the grate and then lower the temps and kinda smoke it for several hours. Worked ok but I gotta tweak my times and temps. I do love that it comes with a probe so I can smoke it and simply look at the temp on the screen to see if it's cooked thru without opening the top.
So far it's 5/7, I look forward to doing more on it. It's apparently stupid versitile, you can smoke, bake, roast, braise, sear, grill, char-grill or barbecue.

Last edited by Acid666 on Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.