OT 19: Masks On, Clothes Off, Right Hand Left Titty

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

SAWCE wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:07 pm
max225 wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:32 pm

Whale you already checked off the 19 box so you’re good to go :).
True.. wish I could walk around with a waiver for wearing a mask since I theoretically can’t carry/transmit it for a few months :lol:
You could still transmit it I believe.
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
Desertbreh
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

razr390 wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:11 pm

True.. wish I could walk around with a waiver for wearing a mask since I theoretically can’t carry/transmit it for a few months :lol:
I think this whole vaccine era is going to be an even bigger shitshow than pre-vaccine. The whole stew of vaccinated vs. unvaccinated, "had the VID already" vs. Vid virgins, then throw in some anti mask league Trump goobers for good measure. No fucking thanks? I don't plan on getting the juice before summer, and I don't intend change my behavior much until Novemberish. By my count we're about 55% to the finish line.
Bender wrote: No one gives a shit about Virginia
Desertbreh
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Also nice looking young lady you have there.
razr390

Desertbreh wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:38 pm
Thank you. She outsmarts us already. How is yours doing? College time yet?
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
Desertbreh
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

razr390 wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:49 pm
Desertbreh wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:38 pm

She's a freshman at UCLA. Online lyfe, no fun for her but great for dad's wallet. She's rolling right along, got a 3.9 her first quarter.
razr390

Desertbreh wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:01 pm

She's a freshman at UCLA. Online lyfe, no fun for her but great for dad's wallet. She's rolling right along, got a 3.9 her first quarter.
Good stuff. Once she’s done with her first 3-4 semesters, make sure she starts looking for internships, or other extracurricular opportunity. GPA matters in college, but nowhere near as much as high school, unless she wants medical or law school.
Desertbreh
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

razr390 wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 6:10 pm

Good stuff. Once she’s done with her first 3-4 semesters, make sure she starts looking for internships, or other extracurricular opportunity. GPA matters in college, but nowhere near as much as high school, unless she wants medical or law school.
Her app for the CIA is ready to be submitted on Feb 1.
razr390

• hi
Desertbreh wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 6:23 pm

Student programs?
Desertbreh
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

razr390 wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:00 pm
  • hi

Student programs?
Yes. Intern stuff.
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

:impressive:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
wap

:fuckyeah:
wap

Also, :neat: pics, :rudy:
razr390

Desertbreh wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:35 pm
razr390 wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:00 pm
  • hi
Student programs?
Yes. Intern stuff.
PM me if she has any questions or if I can help. I went through their preliminary process back in my freshman year. My parents made too much money to qualify for their internship tho.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Plastic Fantastic + Beep Beep

:nice: so she’s living at home in the desert until times change? That is sad... high school and college students really have it the worst during this :bs:
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Plastic Fantastic + Beep Beep

razr390 wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:57 pm :tits: and I had a spontaneous quickie today, 5/7.

Then I took the crumb gobbler :baby: to a local car :meat: . There was a good variety of cars there, including some VW’s.

It was a meet to support a local tea/smoothie place opening, so I was about it. Went in and got something and left a nice tip too. Can’t imagine opening a retail/consumer place in this environment especially as a small business.

Cool pics dude! I need to get my dad off his retired ass and go to C&C someone with him. I’ll probably wait until he’s vaccinated though, he is kind of Trumpy... not full anti masker but often “forgets”.

Re: opening the business... if you have money to invest, you can probably get killer lease deals on such places right now and even maybe equipment as sales on that stuff have been down I’m sure. Tough for the short term but medium to long it could be a solid move.
Detroit
Drives: Gladiatrice

D Griff wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 7:07 am
razr390 wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:57 pm :tits: and I had a spontaneous quickie today, 5/7.

Then I took the crumb gobbler :baby: to a local car :meat: . There was a good variety of cars there, including some VW’s.

It was a meet to support a local tea/smoothie place opening, so I was about it. Went in and got something and left a nice tip too. Can’t imagine opening a retail/consumer place in this environment especially as a small business.

Cool pics dude! I need to get my dad off his retired ass and go to C&C someone with him. I’ll probably wait until he’s vaccinated though, he is kind of Trumpy... not full anti masker but often “forgets”.

Re: opening the business... if you have money to invest, you can probably get killer lease deals on such places right now and even maybe equipment as sales on that stuff have been down I’m sure. Tough for the short term but medium to long it could be a solid move.
Something that maximizes the to go concept from the get go could end up being really successful. I've thought about it, just can't come up with anything that I'm really into
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
Desertbreh
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

D Griff wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 7:02 am

:nice: so she’s living at home in the desert until times change? That is sad... high school and college students really have it the worst during this :bs:
YES. She's been pro level on not whining. "It is what it is"
razr390

Desertbreh wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:06 am
D Griff wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 7:02 am

YES. She's been pro level on not whining. "It is what it is"
Tell her that at the CIA it’s all about adaptability. She’s already got a head start
razr390

Detroit wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:46 am

Something that maximizes the to go concept from the get go could end up being really successful. I've thought about it, just can't come up with anything that I'm really into
This place was like a tea/smoothie place. Really 50/50 on how it could end up.
razr390

Thanks! The meet was actually like 40 cars and variety. I liked it. I went to a few meets in 2020 where people behave like straight retards and cops would always shut them down within 5-15 minutes of arriving to a new spot.

Some decide to haul ass or burn rubber as they leave and SAPD had no problem pulling them over. You have to really want to get pulled over, because they will let a lot of shit slide especially fast acceleration, etc.
Detroit
Drives: Gladiatrice

razr390 wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:16 am
Detroit wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:46 am
This place was like a tea/smoothie place. Really 50/50 on how it could end up.
Low initial investment, low inventory cost, but low margin that requires high volume to stay viable. If there aren't many alternatives in the area and/or they do something really unique OR make ordering/pickup as contact free as possible, it stands an ok chance IMO.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
Zillon
Drives: 🌮

razr390 wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:57 pm Image
:disgust:
wap

:notwrong:
Tarspin
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: 17 Golf R

GT-R is a badass machine, I'd dig one in silver.
Huckleberry
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Drives: 2004 GTO