OT 19: Masks On, Clothes Off, Right Hand Left Titty

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

wap wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:30 amS'up folks
:howdy:

Glad to hear you had a relaxing weekend, :mahman: What else is new?

My boss put a random meeting with me and Cunty McCuntface on the calendar today as a "check in". Her and I are considered the "senior members" of our six person sales team, I'm curious to see what this is about.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

:hai: :wap:
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

D Griff wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:39 am

My boss put a random meeting with me and Cunty McCuntface on the calendar today as a "check in". Her and I are considered the "senior members" of our six person sales team, I'm curious to see what this is about.
Thanks Mang.

Not a damn thing else is new. Cold as a witches :tits: this morning, #January. No travel plans atm. No :haus: plans atm. No :pinshit: plans atm. Just hunkering down for the winter watching movies and TV and waiting for better weather and a better year.

:popcorn: on meeting with Mrs. McCuntface. In4deets.
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
wap

Hey Tar!
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

wap wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:54 am
D Griff wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:39 am

Thanks Mang.

Not a damn thing else is new. Cold as a witches :tits: this morning, #January. No travel plans atm. No :haus: plans atm. No :pinshit: plans atm. Just hunkering down for the winter watching movies and TV and waiting for better weather and a better year.

I think bossbro wants to create some kind of team lead positions and I'm curious if it's something along those lines. I would really prefer Mrs. McCuntface gets that gig, I really have no desire to take on leadershit responsibilities and additional excels for an extra $3-5k annually.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

Fantastic morning with the kids, they have been really receptive to my more laid back approach to daily activities.

My work load is pretty low RN, so I'm in a chill mindset.... I'm thinking about getting ahead on taxes etc, but laziness may trump it. :thankstrump:
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Also I hear you on the absolutely nothing new front. I feel like that is one reason why the forum is slow, even random Zoom calls and stuff with friends I haven't spoken too in months are always kinda like... "soooooo" .
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Tarspin wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:01 am Fantastic morning with the kids, they have been really receptive to my more laid back approach to daily activities.

My work load is pretty low RN, so I'm in a chill mindset.... I'm thinking about getting ahead on taxes etc, but laziness may trump it. :thankstrump:
:nice:

I wonder if my tax forms are available in our portal. That could be something to do one evening :lolol:
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

D Griff wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:01 am Also I hear you on the absolutely nothing new front. I feel like that is one reason why the forum is slow, even random Zoom calls and stuff with friends I haven't spoken too in months are always kinda like... "soooooo" .
We have Jackbox party games on our xBox. I've been streaming them to twitch and then google meeting with friends and playing in real time from different houses. Has been a 5/7 way to pass the time when connecting with friends.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
ChrisoftheNorth

Dan...I need to buy a projector screen for our living room. Looking for a motorized 120" thing, preferably with ambient light rejection material. I got burned by a crap chinese product and now dealing with the return headache (It's a BIG thing). Are you familiar with these things and if so any idea what I could buy that won't fail as soon as I install it but hopefully not break the bank?
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Detroit wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:09 am
D Griff wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:01 am Also I hear you on the absolutely nothing new front. I feel like that is one reason why the forum is slow, even random Zoom calls and stuff with friends I haven't spoken too in months are always kinda like... "soooooo" .
We have Jackbox party games on our xBox. I've been streaming them to twitch and then google meeting with friends and playing in real time from different houses. Has been a 5/7 way to pass the time when connecting with friends.
That is 5/7.

Re: the projector... I'm not entirely sure. I deal more in commercial, we compete against brands like DaLite and Stuart which are high quality but $$$.

We have an in-house brand called Dragonfly that seems to be pretty decent, I could potentially get you a homie hookup. How much was the Chinese unit? Are you looking for a surface mount one or recessed in ceiling?
ChrisoftheNorth

D Griff wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:13 am
That is 5/7.

Re: the projector... I'm not entirely sure. I deal more in commercial, we compete against brands like DaLite and Stuart which are high quality but $$$.

We have an in-house brand called Dragonfly that seems to be pretty decent, I could potentially get you a homie hookup. How much was the Chinese unit? Are you looking for a surface mount one or recessed in ceiling?
Surface mount. I paid $900 for the chinese unit to be DOA, and shipping and returning it is a massive hassle because of where I live. I'd pay up to $2k for something decent, but it appears that they either cost sub-$1k for chinese garbage or $3k+ for something decent.

About to pull the trigger on this thing because the brand is reputable and they sell replacement parts directly on their website. I'd much rather try to repair a DOA unit than replace it.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07JD ... PBVL&psc=1
ChrisoftheNorth

D Griff wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:13 am
That is 5/7.

https://www.snapav.com/shop/en/snapav/m ... tt-120-alr

This is exactly what I'm looking for...but I suspect it's a $3k+ thing as most are with this sort of specs.
wap

D Griff wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:59 am
wap wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:54 am

Thanks Mang.

I think bossbro wants to create some kind of team lead positions and I'm curious if it's something along those lines. I would really prefer Mrs. McCuntface gets that gig, I really have no desire to take on leadershit responsibilities and additional excels for an extra $3-5k annually.
:dat: seems like a pretty low pay bump for :wat: will likely be a substantial increase in stress levels and :bs: wrangling. :nope:
wap

:dat: :(
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

wap wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:53 am
D Griff wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:59 am

:dat: seems like a pretty low pay bump for :wat: will likely be a substantial increase in stress levels and :bs: wrangling. :nope:
Oof, that meeting was worse than I expected... basically he wanted our feedback on if they should fire new guy (which I kinda think they should).
ChrisoftheNorth

D Griff wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:19 pm

Oof, that meeting was worse than I expected... basically he wanted our feedback on if they should fire new guy (which I kinda think they should).
Oh wow, that's a tough one.
wap

Ouch. Did Mrs. Cuntface agree?

And what's wrong with newguy?
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

wap wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:30 pm

Yeah she was in agreeance pretty much.

He has missed TONS of work, like 50% of the time since he's been here. He makes a lot of excuses constantly, etc. He's never available to his customers when they need things. He is a nice guy and has a lot of experience in sales and in our industry he just doesn't seem willing to put in the effort this job requires (which really isn't all that much IMO).
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

D Griff wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:36 pm

He has missed TONS of work, like 50% of the time since he's been here. He makes a lot of excuses constantly, etc. He's never available to his customers when they need things. He is a nice guy and has a lot of experience in sales and in our industry he just doesn't seem willing to put in the effort this job requires (which really isn't all that much IMO).
What does CMcCF look like? And have we identified the core reasons that she is a..........has a poor attitude?
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

Hello
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
ChrisoftheNorth

Um, what does he even do? That's not acceptable IMO, and I'm always amazed to hear about people like this. How they make it through life is beyond me.
ChrisoftheNorth

razr390 wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:21 pmHello
wap

Inexcusable.
wap

Desertbreh wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:44 pm

What does CMcCF look like? And have we identified the core reasons that she is a..........has a poor attitude?
Dis.