OT 19: Masks On, Clothes Off, Right Hand Left Titty

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

Things worked out really well with :tits: , [user not found] man inspired a good gameplan that results in makeup :dock: and transition back to positive living at the Tar residence. Both of them actually. My wife is extra all that because she's prepping for a job interview next week, so add that to the menstruation hell and home isolation with me AND the kids 5 out of 7 days, and it becomes a recipe for :nuke:

We relocated he whole office to Grand Bend, but I arranged childcare and stayed the night. Cottage got sorted out properly, lots of bleach was used thanks to Monique dying her hair red in my shower! ๐Ÿคก

We also threw out a bunch of kitchen pots and pans and got a deal on nee shit that :tits: got to order and pick up.

We had a lot of time to talk, and I addressed her confidence issue which I know bothers her, and her poor choice of words when she's frazzled. But I also dug deep to find my own shortcomings, which in this blow out was :triggered: by my undermining her efforts. It is a SUBTLE AF nuance that my brain almost doesn't register, but easily remedied.

So three good weeks ahead, and wife unit getting a week away from me and the kids to prep for her interview and I'm :jelling:
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Oh right, almost forgot the mandatory car pic to solidify the common love, :meat: y sidewalls!

I took the atypical route home to catch a Grand Bend region :dispensary: pickup spot that is 5/7, but somehow GPS myself down a dirt road with the 215/50r17 spec winter setup, it wasn't that fun due to all the roads being straight lines, but feels good to bounce in and out of ruts without any of the normal drama that the 19s.

:wub: :gorf:

Quick spray down before tucking it away:

Last edited by Tar on Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

:nice:
The :ramz: with extra :meat: look :megusta:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: โ†‘Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

Rally Gorf AF.
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: โ†‘Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
razr390

Thanks for the well wishes on the :doge: guys.

I am still :sad: but also happy that she's not suffering anymore. Kidney failure in animals is a BITCH
Desertbreh wrote: โ†‘Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

Tarspin wrote: โ†‘Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:39 pm Oh right, almost forgot the mandatory car pic to solidify the common love, :meat: y sidewalls!

I took the atypical route home to catch a Grand Bend region :dispensary: pickup spot that is 5/7, but somehow GPS myself down a dirt road with the 215/50r17 spec winter setup, it wasn't that fun due to all the roads being straight lines, but feels good to bounce in and out of ruts without any of the normal drama that the 19s.

:wub: :gorf:

Quick spray down before tucking it away:

Glad to hear on a good outcome for now with the wife, man! I hope it continues to get better.

Love the :gorf: covered in dirt. I should wash my car sometime.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Happy Monday! :hai:

I have a great week ahead, and :tits: does her written interview tomorrow which will give her the peace of mind to not worry so much. Evenings have been consumed with stress due to her competition. Her "in person" MS Teams interview with the manager and HR rep should probably go down on Friday or Monday of next week. The good news, is that I really think that she'll kick ass and secure a permanent spot. It will mean a pay raise for her, hopefully she will someday me my sugar mama.

Overall she will keep going in and out of these ruts but I'm going to methodically defuse them through a calm approach and follow up dialog. We will unload the kids on the grandparents and find our own time when things start getting tense. Our long and in-depth conversations over the weekend helped her get all of her fears and insecurities out which is a big deal.

It feels good to be in the driver's seat on this one. I'm not going to let shit fall apart even if it means more work from my end.
wap

Continued good wishes and good luck to you, Tar.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

So quiet in here today! What's everyone up to?
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Tarspin wrote: โ†‘Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:51 pm So quiet in here today! What's everyone up to?
Why are you racist bro?
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: โ†‘Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: โ†‘Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
wap

Tarspin wrote: โ†‘Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:51 pm So quiet in here today! What's everyone up to?
:hai:
Not much. Quiet indeed.

Had a quiet weekend myself. Finished packing up all the Christmas shit, took a nice long walk, got out of shoveling early morning snow by procrastinating enough for the afternoon sun to melt it all. :lol:

Didn't do much else but watched some movies.

Watched the first 2 (I think there are more than 2) John Wick movies. First one was 4/7, the second, 2.5/7.

Also watched the first Equalizer with Denzel. That was 4.5/7.

Lastly, watched a surprisingly :notbad: zombie movie from South Korea called Train to Busan.
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5700672/
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Desertbreh wrote: โ†‘Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:58 pm
Why are you racist bro?
Ahh, I see now. What do you guys typically do to mark MLK day?
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

wap wrote: โ†‘Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:04 pm
Not much. Quiet indeed.

Had a quiet weekend myself. Finished packing up all the Christmas shit, took a nice long walk, got out of shoveling early morning snow by procrastinating enough for the afternoon sun to melt it all. :lol:

Watched the first 2 (I think there are more than 2) John Wick movies. First one was 4/7, the second, 2.5/7.

Lastly, watched a surprisingly :notbad: zombie movie from South Korea called Train to Busan.
Sounds pretty chill, I'll keep Train to Busan in mind next time I'm up for that excitement!
razr390

Sup
wap

Tarspin wrote: โ†‘Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:40 pm
wap wrote: โ†‘Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:04 pm
Not much. Quiet indeed.

Sounds pretty chill, I'll keep Train to Busan in mind next time I'm up for that excitement!
:word:

It's in Korean, :doe: so you have to be ok with subtitles. Although, since you live in a civilized, multi-lingual country that is aware that other languages and cultures exist on Earth, I'm guessing you're :like: with it.
wap

razr390 wrote: โ†‘Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:04 pmSup
:howdy:
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

wap wrote: โ†‘Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:23 pm
Tarspin wrote: โ†‘Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:40 pm

It's in Korean, :doe: so you have to be ok with subtitles. Although, since you live in a civilized, multi-lingual country that is aware that other languages and cultures exist on Earth, I'm guessing you're :like: with it.
Yeah I like teh Korean peeps! I'm excited to experience something new... ANYTHING new actually. This lockdown is :disgust:
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

razr390 wrote: โ†‘Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:04 pmSup
:hai: Rudy! How are you celebrating MLK day?
wap

Tarspin wrote: โ†‘Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:05 pm
wap wrote: โ†‘Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:23 pm

Yeah I like teh Korean peeps! I'm excited to experience something new... ANYTHING new actually. This lockdown is :disgust:
It's currently available on On Demand but :notsure: where'd you find it up there.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

wap wrote: โ†‘Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:14 pm
Tarspin wrote: โ†‘Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:05 pm

It's currently available on On Demand but :notsure: where'd you find it up there.
We are transitioning to an internet only setup at home, and have Disney+ and Netflix to compliment the most basic cable that we are bound to until Nov 2021.

We were paying $150/month for internet + cable + phone line, but I negotiated it down to $118. Should be about $103 for internet only by November.

I was considering ditching Netflix and Disney+ for one of those illegal unlimited channel boxes, but I share all of the accounts with the cottage and write off the charges, so :aintcare: about the extra $30/month that those cost me. It would be a great thing to have, since there is almost everything anyone can want to watch.
wap

:notbad:
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

:howdy:

I enjoyed the day off quite a bit, went on a nice walk in the woods at one of the lakes here with the wife and dog this morning, mountain biked with my friend this afternoon and then ate ๐ŸŒฎ ๐Ÿ›Ž (in our own separate cars side by side with doors open).

Weekend was mostly otherwise spent clearing leaves but itโ€™s a great feeling to be pretty much done with that until November.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

It's my Monday :disgust:

But it's a four day week :fuckyeah:
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

D Griff wrote: โ†‘Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:43 am It's my Monday :disgust:

But it's a four day week :fuckyeah:
:dat: 5/7
Desertbreh wrote: โ†‘Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
wap

S'up folks