Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

KYGTIGuy wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:52 pm
D Griff wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:42 pm

Have you ever used one? It is more like a pressure washer :lolol:

I have but I have a process and it works for me. :lol:
Go on...
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

wap wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:54 pm

Go on...
:popcorn:
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Mazda6

Go on...
brb....posting Video tutorial in Spankers club
wap

KYGTIGuy wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:57 pm
Go on...
brb....posting Video tutorial in Spankers club
:lolgasm:
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

D Griff wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:52 pm Man, kind of in a funk... winter weather means most of the outdoor stuff that was available during the 'VID previously isn't really an option... sick of being stuck at home, could use some time with friends or something, been with the wife nonstop for the past five weeks.

Maybe I'm :madbro: because I'm doing Dry January.
Do you take vitamin d? Drink enough water?

I was amazed by how much my mental health improved by just being properly hydrated.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

KYGTIGuy wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:05 pm
D Griff wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:52 pm Man, kind of in a funk... winter weather means most of the outdoor stuff that was available during the 'VID previously isn't really an option... sick of being stuck at home, could use some time with friends or something, been with the wife nonstop for the past five weeks.

Do you take vitamin d? Drink enough water?

I was amazed by how much my mental health improved by just being properly hydrated.
I feel like I drink a lot of water, I piss at least once per hour.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

That would be my guess.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

That would be my guess.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

razr390 wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:49 pm
Detroit wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:07 am
I bought one for each toilet in the new house right after we moved in. Partially out of concern for another TP shortage, partially to keep the septic tank cleaner, but I've had many people (yourself included) tell me how great they are.

Seriously, life changing. Wife agrees. It's hard to travel now and now have one, I'm so used to it.
Which one do you guys recommend? We’re renting so, maybe a more mobile solution. I heard Tushy being advertised in a few places.
They just bolt onto the toilet between the bowl and the seat, and they come with a T to connect to the water line. You don't even need tools to install them, but you may need longer seat bolts (I did)

I can't really recommend Tushy. They're overpriced for what they are, I guess they have to pay for all that marketing. I'm glad I got the black friday deal, but regular price they're pushing $100. IT's all plastic construction so I don't expect it to last years, and they don't come with longer bolts...which I needed and had to go to the hardware store to buy. When they charge what they do, they could afford a few cents to add bolts. That was shitty.

You should be able to buy the same sort of thing from Amazon. I'd buy this one from Costco if doing it over again...

https://www.costco.com/bio-bidet-elite3 ... 15777.html
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
ChrisoftheNorth

wap wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:33 pm I mean, don't they just splash :poop: water all over the bowl and your bum?
No. It's like a pressure washer straight to the bum, no mixing of water or anything like that. The ones we have can go so strong it hurts to go full blast, so I usually only go 3/4 of the power at most. Squeaky clean after that and just pat dry with a few sheets of TP or washcloth.

Seriously game changing for our household. :tits: feels the same way too.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
ChrisoftheNorth

Is there something you can do to change things up? My exercising during the day has really turned my funk around this week. You do that all the time so that won't work for you but maybe there's a new inside activity or hobby to take up? I've really wanted to get good at blues guitar, so I'm going to devote some time this winter to that, just for fun.

Being in close confines with the significant other and nobody else for this long wears. As you've seen from my posting, things aren't great here either. :tits: has lost interest in :dock: (overall in general her libido is in the basement since new years), we tend to argue more than we're good, and it's just overall a pretty heavy drag lately. We're going out to drink beer at a bar outside tonight, just to do SOMETHING but it's raining so kind of meh on that plan but there's nothing else to do.

All any of us can do right now is just make it through this. Fuck dry January, booze is the only thing keeping me together...there's nothing else.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Detroit wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:54 pm

Is there something you can do to change things up? My exercising during the day has really turned my funk around this week. You do that all the time so that won't work for you but maybe there's a new inside activity or hobby to take up? I've really wanted to get good at blues guitar, so I'm going to devote some time this winter to that, just for fun.

Being in close confines with the significant other and nobody else for this long wears. As you've seen from my posting, things aren't great here either. :tits: has lost interest in :dock: (overall in general her libido is in the basement since new years), we tend to argue more than we're good, and it's just overall a pretty heavy drag lately. We're going out to drink beer at a bar outside tonight, just to do SOMETHING but it's raining so kind of meh on that plan but there's nothing else to do.

All any of us can do right now is just make it through this. Fuck dry January, booze is the only thing keeping me together...there's nothing else.
:lolol: maybe I should just take up the sauce.

:tits: has been in some foul moods lately which kinda :triggered: mine... She also hasn't been too hyped up on :dock: since we got back from our trip.

Maybe I should pick up one of my guitars as well, it's been a while. Music sooths even the savage beast.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Man you guys just got PhDs from the Cucklandia Academy of Arts and Beatdowns.
CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: C5

Cashed out on my crypto just now. After fees I'm at $19,100 on a $800 investment three years ago almost to the day. Not sure how to move the money from my account. Can I move it tax free into a 401 or something?
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

CaleDeRoo wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 7:40 pm Cashed out on my crypto just now. After fees I'm at $19,100 on a $800 investment three years ago almost to the day. Not sure how to move the money from my account. Can I move it tax free into a 401 or something?
I bet that the .gov knows how to track it. Once it hits your bank acct it will be deemed income.

Still, that's a year of Amazon purchases for many. It would pay of my SUV purchase, good work dude!!
CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Tarspin wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:11 pm
CaleDeRoo wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 7:40 pm Cashed out on my crypto just now. After fees I'm at $19,100 on a $800 investment three years ago almost to the day. Not sure how to move the money from my account. Can I move it tax free into a 401 or something?
I bet that the .gov knows how to track it. Once it hits your bank acct it will be deemed income.

Still, that's a year of Amazon purchases for many. It would pay of my SUV purchase, good work dude!!
That's why I haven't put it into my bank account yet. I've never had money like this so I'm trying to educate myself before I give up 25%
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

CaleDeRoo wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:15 pm
Tarspin wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:11 pm

That's why I haven't put it into my bank account yet. I've never had money like this so I'm trying to educate myself before I give up 25%
You may be able to put it in an IRA to avoid income taxation for now, but you’ll have to then pay tax when you withdraw. Do you need the money for anything or would you rather long haul save it?

:impressive: return by the way.
CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

D Griff wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:47 pm
CaleDeRoo wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:15 pm

You may be able to put it in an IRA to avoid income taxation for now, but you’ll have to then pay tax when you withdraw. Do you need the money for anything or would you rather long haul save it?

There's a good chance I'm moving to the CLT area later this year. This money is for a potential down payment.
max225
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

Detroit wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:54 pm

I miss going to bars with :tits: ...
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

CaleDeRoo wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:59 pm
D Griff wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:47 pm

There's a good chance I'm moving to the CLT area later this year. This money is for a potential down payment.
In that case I think you’re SOL, but I’m not really an expert.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

This is the random shit I deal with right before my SO gets her period. I think I gestured that I'm going upstairs to help the kids brush their teeth. This after we had a fantastic evening of cooking together and watching a Disney flick with the kids.

I swear she has no self confidence paired with no self control. Terrible combo!
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

I guess I posted that last one out of frustration, and possibly a plea for good ideas. I know that January usually sucks but this shit is bordering embarrassing for me. I basically keep things on the work, finance, and homeschooling front and clean up a solid 50% if not more. I try to keep the peace but don't accept stupidity or irrational behaviors, with 90% of my reactions to them are to defuse and move on.

If anyone has a decent gameplan lemme know, I'm all ears.
wap

Tarspin wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:30 pm Image

This is the random shit I deal with right before my SO gets her period. I think I gestured that I'm going upstairs to help the kids brush their teeth. This after we had a fantastic evening of cooking together and watching a Disney flick with the kids.

I swear she has no self confidence paired with no self control. Terrible combo!
:wtf: :(
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

Tarspin wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:35 pm I guess I posted that last one out of frustration, and possibly a plea for good ideas. I know that January usually sucks but this shit is bordering embarrassing for me. I basically keep things on the work, finance, and homeschooling front and clean up a solid 50% if not more. I try to keep the peace but don't accept stupidity or irrational behaviors, with 90% of my reactions to them are to defuse and move on.

I've been there before too. Communicating what our issues are regularly prevent it from getting to a boiling point. Sounds simple but I have to work at it. Not really a game plan but I know how you feel.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

KYGTIGuy wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:31 pm
Tarspin wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:35 pm I guess I posted that last one out of frustration, and possibly a plea for good ideas. I know that January usually sucks but this shit is bordering embarrassing for me. I basically keep things on the work, finance, and homeschooling front and clean up a solid 50% if not more. I try to keep the peace but don't accept stupidity or irrational behaviors, with 90% of my reactions to them are to defuse and move on.

I've been there before too. Communicating what our issues are regularly prevent it from getting to a boiling point. Sounds simple but I have to work at it. Not really a game plan but I know how you feel.
Cool, thanks for your input. I suppose I can try and prod a bit to get more out of her. It seems like she is insecure about the kids thinking she is a bad mom, but uses reverse accusations as a defense mechanism. I'm not really emotionally charged by any of it, I usually call her out and then let her have the last word or two or three and then she passes out and I go and smoke a J 🤣