Huckleberry
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: 2004 GTO

Detroit wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:49 pm
wap wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:47 pm

Yea, I could see one coming in VERY handy for colonoscopy prep day. :like:
and if there's another run on TP.
The TP shortage actually caused bidet prices to go through the roof. I've been considering the jump to a bidet.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

Detroit wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:07 am
D Griff wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:44 am

:bruh: Bidets are $30. Raw dogged anoose isn't a problem that any modern, compass wielding man should ever run into unless traveling or something.
I bought one for each toilet in the new house right after we moved in. Partially out of concern for another TP shortage, partially to keep the septic tank cleaner, but I've had many people (yourself included) tell me how great they are.

Seriously, life changing. Wife agrees. It's hard to travel now and now have one, I'm so used to it.
It is one of the few physical objects that can truly change your life for the better for sub $50.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Huckleberry wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:59 am
The TP shortage actually caused bidet prices to go through the roof. I've been considering the jump to a bidet.
I have had them in the past but hadn't picked one up at this house (moved in in January '20) yet when my wife broke both of her elbows in April. I then scoured the internet everywhere for hours to find a bidet available locally; I was willing to pay any price to not have to wipe her :knot: four months into marriage. Fortunately Home Depot didn't gouge, once I found a store that actually had one, I drove across town and picked it up for $30-40.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

max225 wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:37 am Image

Morning y’all
Epic. I am :jelly:

It was sunny here this morning but low 30s, now it's 40, grey, and about to rain :disappoint:
max225
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

D Griff wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:04 pm

Morning y’all

It was sunny here this morning but low 30s, now it's 40, grey, and about to rain :disappoint:
Ima spend all day changing my garage floor and painting the garage 😂
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

max225 wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:10 pm

Ima spend all day changing my garage floor and painting the garage 😂
Sounds :notbad: House cuck stuff that is actually for you and not :tits: , rare and ;impressive:

I will be clearing leaves tomorrow.
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

Morning y’all

Same weather here. :impressive:
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
ChrisoftheNorth

Interesting. I bought Tushy bidets on black friday sale for $50 each. Worth every damned penny.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
ChrisoftheNorth

Last "warm" day for a while...spent 45 minutes cleaning the inside of the JT because I know I'll have to return it when it's cold AF and the interior must be clean per the "rules"

This is probably the first vehicle that I'm legit sad to see go. As I was cleaning it I kept thinking about going back in time to keep it. Funny how THE ONE DAMNED VEHICLE I don't want to get rid of, I have to. Oh well, such is life I guess. :plac: lyfe
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Detroit wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:44 pm Last "warm" day for a while...spent 45 minutes cleaning the inside of the JT because I know I'll have to return it when it's cold AF and the interior must be clean per the "rules"

This is probably the first vehicle that I'm legit sad to see go. As I was cleaning it I kept thinking about going back in time to keep it. Funny how THE ONE DAMNED VEHICLE I don't want to get rid of, I have to. Oh well, such is life I guess. :plac: lyfe
Sell JLU, give :tits: Cucktruck, keep JT?
ChrisoftheNorth

D Griff wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:47 pm
Detroit wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:44 pm Last "warm" day for a while...spent 45 minutes cleaning the inside of the JT because I know I'll have to return it when it's cold AF and the interior must be clean per the "rules"

Sell JLU, give :tits: Cucktruck, keep JT?
:tits: would be so :triggered: really not an option.
Huckleberry
Drives: 2004 GTO

I have had them in the past but hadn't picked one up at this house (moved in in January '20) yet when my wife broke both of her elbows in April. I then scoured the internet everywhere for hours to find a bidet available locally; I was willing to pay any price to not have to wipe her :knot: four months into marriage. Fortunately Home Depot didn't gouge, once I found a store that actually had one, I drove across town and picked it up for $30-40.
Glad you found one, otherwise the two choices would have been:

or

Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

Morning y’all
Wow, beautiful view! Nice acquisition Max.
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

D Griff wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:44 am
wap wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:21 pm

What's not appealing is drinking the Elixir of Elimination. :lol:

And your :knot: getting raw dogged-sore by needing to be wiped a couple dozen times in less than 12 hours ain't fun either.
:bruh: Bidets are $30. Raw dogged anoose isn't a problem that any modern, compass wielding man should ever run into unless traveling or something.
Don't have a compass, :doe: :(
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
wap

Morning y’all
:amaze: pic!
wap

Desertbreh wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:59 am
wap wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:52 pm
Did you remember to do a pre and post cleanse weigh in?

I believe I expelled over 3 lbs of scat. :lol:
Down 2.5 this morning AFTER mowing a huge carne asada burrito and 3 IPAs post procedure. Some of the best food and drink I ever tasted. Result is a few diverticula, zero polyps, cleared for another ten years. Procedure was 10/10, watched the nurse load me with sleepytime IV, then woke up staring at my toes and put by clothes on. Zero discomfort. My cleanse was rated 10/10 by staff.
:fuckeah: Great news all around. Glad to hear it.

Yea, that first meal afterwards is always 5/7.

Woke up feeling great, yes?
wap

Huckleberry wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:04 pm

Glad you found one, otherwise the two choices would have been:
Is that Gollum bring sprayed?
wap

True confession: I have never used a bidet. :|
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

wap wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:36 pm True confession: I have never used a bidet. :|
:wtf:

Get with the program. Order one today, thank me later.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

wap wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:32 pm
Desertbreh wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:59 am

Down 2.5 this morning AFTER mowing a huge carne asada burrito and 3 IPAs post procedure. Some of the best food and drink I ever tasted. Result is a few diverticula, zero polyps, cleared for another ten years. Procedure was 10/10, watched the nurse load me with sleepytime IV, then woke up staring at my toes and put by clothes on. Zero discomfort. My cleanse was rated 10/10 by staff.
:fuckeah: Great news all around. Glad to hear it.

Yea, that first meal afterwards is always 5/7.

Woke up feeling great, yes?
Great insofar as I felt nothing of the procedure. I was kind of tired/out of it for about 5 hours afterward. Not sure I got your MJ Magic Sauce.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

D Griff wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:39 pm
wap wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:36 pm True confession: I have never used a bidet. :|

I put one in for the wife after shoulder surgery. She had me remove it after recovery, contrary to the view on this forum. This place is weirdly like some kind of Bidet Manufacturers Association Marketing PAC.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

I'm spending this mild day in the home office until the kids finish school, then off to the garage to patch the two nails i found in my wife's winter setup and finally swap over to them from the all seasons. Just happy to :gtfo: the office.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Desertbreh wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:50 pm
D Griff wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:39 pm

I put one in for the wife after shoulder surgery. She had me remove it after recovery, contrary to the view on this forum. This place is weirdly like some kind of Bidet Manufacturers Association Marketing PAC.
Did you try it?

:iono: the crusty/raw :knot: Ron described earlier is something I prefer to avoid. I am admittedly kind of weird about butt cleanliness. Prior to the bidet I pretty much showered ASAP after every :poop: , now I don't have to do that.
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Mazda6

Acid666 wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:50 am
KYGTIGuy wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:10 am Nice. I can never get mine dark enough. There are recipes to make it in the oven that seem legit but I've never tried one. I bought a jar of roux that was pretty good in a pinch.

I had a gumbo in Lafayette LA 23 years ago that was one of the best things I've ever eaten. Been chasing that flavor ever since. It was so dark.

Mine came out ok for a first timer. I'm used to the flavor that my mom's gumbo has, and to me that's my focal point for taste. But I figure that hers has a consistent flavor because my mom likely used roux from a jar all these years. This one tasted different, but not bad different. We found this big cast iron pot in the house when we bought it and I really should of taken the time to reseason and oil the hell out of it then burn it all out. I think that this gumbo has a slight taste of the pot since I didn't vigorously clean and season it. I'll try again in a few weeks, but it'll have to wait. You make a pot of this shit and eat it for the next 3 days. It's good but it's all fat. So yeah, I gotta cut that down and mix up my lunches with some salads and shit
What ratio did you use flour to fat? I kept getting what I thought was too much oil separating after it cooled but I was following recommendations online.

I was making it in a pasta pot but we recently got one of those enameled cast iron pots. Maybe time to take another shot at it.
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Mazda6

I personally don't think you are missing much.