OT 19: Masks On, Clothes Off, Right Hand Left Titty

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

Apparently traveling into Los Angeles county you have to fill out a form now, so michelle and I will have to fill that out before we go see my parents for Christmas. I get it for the sake of tracing where the virus potentially spreads from, but man this shit is getting wild.
max225
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

SAWCE wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:02 am Apparently traveling into Los Angeles county you have to fill out a form now, so michelle and I will have to fill that out before we go see my parents for Christmas. I get it for the sake of tracing where the virus potentially spreads from, but man this shit is getting wild.
Yup.... meanwhile Texas is open and has comparable per capita case counts

mAsKs mandates aRe hElpIng As aRe LocKdoWns
SAWCE

max225 wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:24 am
SAWCE wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:02 am Apparently traveling into Los Angeles county you have to fill out a form now, so michelle and I will have to fill that out before we go see my parents for Christmas. I get it for the sake of tracing where the virus potentially spreads from, but man this shit is getting wild.

I guess it’s just if you’re coming into the City of Los Angeles from another state. I thought it was if you were coming into Los Angeles county from anywhere else. So we won’t have to fill it out, but all but one of my sisters and their families will have to.
max225

SAWCE wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:36 am
max225 wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:24 am

I guess it’s just if you’re coming into the City of Los Angeles from another state. I thought it was if you were coming into Los Angeles county from anywhere else. So we won’t have to fill it out, but all but one of my sisters and their families will have to.
Not sure if la county did this but it’s illegal for us starting Sunday to see another household ... just FYI
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

max225 wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 9:56 am

Not sure if la county did this but it’s illegal for us starting Sunday to see another household ... just FYI
See you at the Gulag, comrade.
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
SAWCE

I’m not sure either, but dgaf if they did. Things continue to worsen for my mom and this will very likely be the last time we’re together as a family and possibly that I get to see her period.
Last edited by SAWCE on Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
max225

razr390 wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 10:05 am

The woman is looking at places in Florida ... 🤯
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

max225 wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 10:29 am
razr390 wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 10:05 am

The woman is looking at places in Florida ... 🤯
Cum 2 TX. We can be geighbors
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
troyguitar
Drives: Trek Domane

SAWCE

troyguitar wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 10:59 am
Oh man I saw this on Instagram the other day and wanted to tag you. Didn’t think to look on the YouTube’s to post it here for you.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

FYI #metoo
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

In Turkey, from mid march to June, there are check points between towns/providences that doesn't let you to road trip anywhere and stopped all kinds of flights arriving and departing from, except for charter and cargo.
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
max225

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 3:01 pm
In Turkey, from mid march to June, there are check points between towns/providences that doesn't let you to road trip anywhere and stopped all kinds of flights arriving and departing from, except for charter and cargo.

One step ahead in the cuck nation competition
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

SAWCE wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 10:07 am

I’m not sure either, but dgaf if they did. Things continue to worsen for my mom and this will very likely be the last time we’re together as a family and possibly that I get to see her period.
:sad: man, this is so hard. Obviously you will be careful and safe with it, so I'm glad you get to see her.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

max225 wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 11:11 pm We just got slapped with stay at home order. No more friends or gatherings of any kind and no more work unless you’re doing critical infrastructure or work from home shit ... :disgust:
That is interesting. People here seem to be :fullretard: "over it" with the virus now.

We went to this little town outside of Charlotte last night known for Christmas lights, basically you drive through, the downtown and most houses are decorated, nice little display to see from your car. Turned out to be :disgust: as we sat in traffic for hours, but whatever. The downtown had a number of coffee shops, gift stores, bars/restaurants, and everything was totally packed inside/out, people were walking in large groups, only 50% or so masked, very much :wtf:

Stores/malls continue to look packed around here any time I drive by anything. I will likely have to go get groceries today, hopefully that isn't terrible. As far as I know, cases here are up...
SAWCE

D Griff wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:14 am
SAWCE wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 10:07 am

:sad: man, this is so hard. Obviously you will be careful and safe with it, so I'm glad you get to see her.
Thanks man. The bad news just keeps coming. This week we learned that she’s developed blood clots in her lungs, her tumors are still growing, and one has wrapped itself around her right ureter causing her some pain but worse damaging her kidney. I feel so bad for her. She puts herself through hell with the treatments and not a single thing has given her any relief at all.
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

SAWCE wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:43 am
D Griff wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:14 am

Thanks man. The bad news just keeps coming. This week we learned that she’s developed blood clots in her lungs, her tumors are still growing, and one has wrapped itself around her right ureter causing her some pain but worse damaging her kidney. I feel so bad for her. She puts herself through hell with the treatments and not a single thing has given her any relief at all.
Shit man. :( So, so sorry to hear this. Hope things can improve for her, even if it's just pain management.
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
troyguitar

D Griff wrote:
max225 wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 11:11 pm We just got slapped with stay at home order. No more friends or gatherings of any kind and no more work unless you’re doing critical infrastructure or work from home shit ... :disgust:
That is interesting. People here seem to be :fullretard: "over it" with the virus now.

We went to this little town outside of Charlotte last night known for Christmas lights, basically you drive through, the downtown and most houses are decorated, nice little display to see from your car. Turned out to be :disgust: as we sat in traffic for hours, but whatever. The downtown had a number of coffee shops, gift stores, bars/restaurants, and everything was totally packed inside/out, people were walking in large groups, only 50% or so masked, very much :wtf:

Stores/malls continue to look packed around here any time I drive by anything. I will likely have to go get groceries today, hopefully that isn't terrible. As far as I know, cases here are up...
Instacart.com
SAWCE

wap wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:33 am
SAWCE wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:43 am

Shit man. :( So, so sorry to hear this. Hope things can improve for her, even if it's just pain management.
Thanks dude. She’s only been in for two treatments of the new clinical trial drug she’s on, so we’re still holding out some hope that that will have an effect finally, but things are looking pretty bleak overall. She doesn’t expect to be here next summer.
max225

troyguitar wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 11:06 am
D Griff wrote:

Instacart.com
Nothing like someone who works for minimum wage coughing on and touching all your shit after not washing their hands after taking a shit. On top of that showing up at your house to know where you live... no thanks
max225

SAWCE wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 1:13 pm
wap wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:33 am

Thanks dude. She’s only been in for two treatments of the new clinical trial drug she’s on, so we’re still holding out some hope that that will have an effect finally, but things are looking pretty bleak overall. She doesn’t expect to be here next summer.
Hope the treatment works. Cancer is a shit ass disease that wrecks every family :(
troyguitar

max225 wrote:
troyguitar wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 11:06 am Instacart.com
Nothing like someone who works for minimum wage coughing on and touching all your shit after not washing their hands after taking a shit. On top of that showing up at your house to know where you live... no thanks
Curbside pickup is a thing.

Why do you think the people stocking the shelves and the cashiers are any safer than the shoppers? They're all dirty worthless poors. Yuck.
max225

troyguitar wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 2:26 pm
max225 wrote:
Curbside pickup is a thing.

Why do you think the people stocking the shelves and the cashiers are any safer than the shoppers? They're all dirty worthless poors. Yuck.
The one doing the final pickings is worse and it has fresh covid on it vs aged on the shelves shit. Also paying someone $30 do a simple task is peak lazy
troyguitar

max225 wrote:
troyguitar wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 2:26 pm Curbside pickup is a thing.

The one doing the final pickings is worse and it has fresh covid on it vs aged on the shelves shit. Also paying someone $30 do a simple task is peak lazy
The cashier touches everything immediately before you (and is in the store all day touching the same shit that every customer just handled)... You're making a distinction without a difference at best.

Aldi charges $1.99 for curbside here. Walmart and Wegmans are free. It's also a hell of a lot faster than shopping yourself.
max225

troyguitar wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 2:48 pm
max225 wrote:
The cashier touches everything immediately before you (and is in the store all day touching the same shit that every customer just handled)... You're making a distinction without a difference at best.

Aldi charges $1.99 for curbside here. Walmart and Wegmans are free. It's also a hell of a lot faster than shopping yourself.
Cashiers wear gloves and PPE out here. Haven’t seen one without