OT 19: Masks On, Clothes Off, Right Hand Left Titty

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

D Griff wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:41 pm
SAWCE wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:29 pm Yeah this house is sick, but not 3.3M sick. For that much money I want to be on a cliff looking over the ocean in Malibu.
in4zillowlink
https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1071 ... 0678_zpid/

Shows it was sold for $649k to them in ‘96, but the whole second floor had been added on with out permits, so there was some back end deal made that lowered it to the $550k
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

SAWCE wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:04 pm

in4zillowlink

Shows it was sold for $649k to them in ‘96, but the whole second floor had been added on with out permits, so there was some back end deal made that lowered it to the $550k
That is a sick house, but yeah, not quite $3.3 mill sick.
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

Detroit wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:56 pm
wap wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:48 pm

I'm really curious to see if I notice a difference in snow this winter.
Probably not, eLSD works great in the snow. The mechanical LSD makes the biggest difference when driving hard. As Griff said, it's really a significant improvement as the car feels like it want's to claw/pull around a turn rather than plow.
Definitely noticed :dat: It's rather :neat:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
max225
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

SAWCE wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:04 pm

in4zillowlink

And you're staring into 2 neighbors for 4 million what a racket. :yikes:
Johnny_P
Drives: Blue short bus

D Griff wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:42 pm

Yeah I don't doubt it, as mentioned, F-LSD makes a big difference. I would actually say it's more of a requirement for FWD than RWD for me, but we don't have snow here.
4 drive wheels seems to make the biggest difference, IMO

:trollface:

:sad:
wap

Johnny_P wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 5:46 pm

4 drive wheels seems to make the biggest difference, IMO

:trollface:

:sad:
:iswydt: :(
Calvinball
Drives: Pumpkin, Hellcat edition

wap wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:33 pm
Detroit wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:56 pm
Probably not, eLSD works great in the snow. The mechanical LSD makes the biggest difference when driving hard. As Griff said, it's really a significant improvement as the car feels like it want's to claw/pull around a turn rather than plow.
Bout time those cars caught up to civic si standards.
:therapist:
wap

Calvinball wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 7:32 pm
:sass:
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Calvinball wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 7:32 pm
:notwrong:
wap

:hai: folks.
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

wap wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:11 pm:hai: folks.
:howdy:
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

How was everyone's weekend?

I had some :fancy: dinner with my wife, sister, and BIL Friday night, Saturday did a metric century group bike ride down in SC then had some beers, yesterday just kinda chilled with the wife, went to this riverfront rooftop place for lunch, walked the :doge: on the greenway, road my bike to my sister's to help them move a desk.

All-in-all, pretty decent weekend. Back to not giving a fuck about work... not sure how to get back the motivation I had before, I probably need a vacation :lolol: even though I just took a week off in early August.
datgrundle
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Tits and ass to the DFD

Hey guys, how yall been?

:hai:
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

datgrundle wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:21 pm Hey guys, how yall been?

Yooo :whalecum: back man! Things have been about the same around here, personally I have been WFH for six months and riding bikes a lot, not a ton else is new.

How's life for you?
max225
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

D Griff wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:40 pm How was everyone's weekend?

I had some :fancy: dinner with my wife, sister, and BIL Friday night, Saturday did a metric century group bike ride down in SC then had some beers, yesterday just kinda chilled with the wife, went to this riverfront rooftop place for lunch, walked the :doge: on the greenway, road my bike to my sister's to help them move a desk.

All-in-all, pretty decent weekend. Back to not giving a fuck about work... not sure how to get back the motivation I had before, I probably need a vacation :lolol: even though I just took a week off in early August.
We finally had the smoke clear ... so we went out to a winery and had some wine... really happy to see a blue sky for the first time in a month. :like:
SAWCE

Just relaxed Friday evening after work. Saturday we were going to do this social distance “Oktoberfest” thing at this little outdoor spot in downtown.. you had to prepay and reserve a table for your group, but one of my buddies took too long to get back to me on if they wanted to go and bu the time he did all the smaller tables were booked and we didn’t want to pay for an 8 person table for 4 of us. So instead of that Michelle and I just grabbed stuff to make sandwiches, some of those baker Ritz chips, some beers and had a picnic in a park out here that evening as the sun set. Was nice just sitting outside and relaxing.

Yesterday just lifted and took care of house stuff then made my go-to steak and macaroni cheat meal.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

max225 wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:44 pm

We finally had the smoke clear ... so we went out to a winery and had some wine... really happy to see a blue sky for the first time in a month. :like:
That's some of the best news I've heard in a while :fuckyeah:
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

SAWCE wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:53 pm

Just relaxed Friday evening after work. Saturday we were going to do this social distance “Oktoberfest” thing at this little outdoor spot in downtown.. you had to prepay and reserve a table for your group, but one of my buddies took too long to get back to me on if they wanted to go and bu the time he did all the smaller tables were booked and we didn’t want to pay for an 8 person table for 4 of us. So instead of that Michelle and I just grabbed stuff to make sandwiches, some of those baker Ritz chips, some beers and had a picnic in a park out here that evening as the sun set. Was nice just sitting outside and relaxing.

Yesterday just lifted and took care of house stuff then made my go-to steak and macaroni cheat meal.
:notbad:

Park picnic is 5/7. I have enjoyed going out to outdoor breweries and restaurants and stuff a bit more lately. I'm pretty content not doing a ton of going out but after six months it's been enjoyable to dabble in it again.
SAWCE

D Griff wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:57 pm
SAWCE wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:53 pm

:notbad:

Park picnic is 5/7. I have enjoyed going out to outdoor breweries and restaurants and stuff a bit more lately. I'm pretty content not doing a ton of going out but after six months it's been enjoyable to dabble in it again.
Yeah this situation is quite preferable for me since I don’t like large crowds.
wap

Still trying to murder your sister, huh? :iswydt:
Boy, she must really be hard to kill. ;)
wap

:mindblown:
:whalecum: back!
Where you been?
wap

Decent, low key weekend here. Went grocery shopping with :tits: Friday night. Saturday I mowed the lawn for the last time this year, finished up a little painting project at the :haus:, then I buttoned up the :haus: for winter. This includes closing all the storm windows, swapping out screens for windows up in the unfinished attic, turning on the boiler, and bleeding all the radiators. It was 59* in the :haus: Saturday morning so it was definitely time to fire up the boiler. Also went to Aldi to pick up a few things. Yesterday I did laundry, read the Sunday papers, watched the Bears play like :poop:, and took a nice long walk around my town in the very pleasant 57* and sunny fall afternoon.
datgrundle
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

wap wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 3:22 pm

Where you been?
Working my butt off at a Chevy dealer. Im over it..
wap

datgrundle wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 3:31 pm
wap wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 3:22 pm

Where you been?
:disgust:
I thought you were gonna get out of the :dillerman: game, no?
datgrundle
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

wap wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 3:32 pm
datgrundle wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 3:31 pm

:disgust:
I thought you were gonna get out of the :dillerman: game, no?
I've been the sales & service BDC director at this place since Feb. So far they haven't held up any of the deals we agreed upon when I was hired. Gonna be a free agent soon.