OT 19: Masks On, Clothes Off, Right Hand Left Titty

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

Tarspin wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:50 pm Also COVID tests came back negative today, we will hang here for one more day so I've got a chance to review some school work in the morning and clean up to rental readiness at the beach house, then we head back to regroup as a foursome and get the kids back to school and me back to work!
That's a relief!
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

Detroit wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:01 am
Tarspin wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:50 pm Also COVID tests came back negative today, we will hang here for one more day so I've got a chance to review some school work in the morning and clean up to rental readiness at the beach house, then we head back to regroup as a foursome and get the kids back to school and me back to work!
That's a relief!
On many levels, we never really got very sick and I suspected that it wasn't COVID because the symptoms didn't match the norm, :ohwell: , hopefully others in our community and at the kids school will do the same for us some day. It is definitely a sigh of relief, if this were the VID we'd be up shits creek for weeks.

I dropped a training session with a new client and it caused some trouble, this reminds me that I need to reschedule ASAP
max225
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

Good news!
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Blue things, Orange thing

Tarspin wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:47 pm Had a chance to take my oldest on a little road trip to Tobomory/Bruce Peninsula, its an amazing place with great viewpoints and crystal clear water that is as cold as I remember it to be when I came here as a teen with close friends and a cousins.
I had to look it up.
That's gorgeous, the water is so clear.
4zilch wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:46 am I'm a fucking failure.
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

Tarspin wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:47 pm Had a chance to take my oldest on a little road trip to Tobomory/Bruce Peninsula, its an amazing place with great viewpoints and crystal clear water that is as cold as I remember it to be when I came here as a teen with close friends and a cousins.

Some pics from the shoreline with my kiddo.

:nice: pics!
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
wap

:fuckyeah: :like:
wap

Melon wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:01 am
I had to look it up.
That's gorgeous, the water is so clear.
#metoo.
That northern Great Lakes region is a really pretty part of the continent.
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

Buddy of mine has a family cabin up that way.. we always talk about going and spending time there, but haven’t made it happen yet. Whenever it’s time for me to get married I’ll probably request that we go fuck off in the cabin for a weekend or so for my bachelor party.
wap

[user not found] wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:57 am Try to come to middle ground - MAH FREEDUMBZ
:lol:
Johnny_P
Drives: Blue short bus

Nice pics Mario 😀 place looks awesome
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

This is really 5/7, looks amazing man!
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

SAWCE wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:14 pm
max225 wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:51 pm I love how y’all are dying to give up whatever pathetic sliver is left our freedoms thinking that somehow the laws are going to do anything.... works really well for the the 400million+ weapons in circulation already... right ?
I don’t think that regulating guns is giving up freedom. Saying there should be zero guns full stop would be, for sure. Lots of things are regulated though. Freedom doesn’t mean you can do whatever the fuck you want whenever the fuck you want to do it. Not to me anyways.
:dat: it isn't meant to be made for to basically do whatever the fuck you want, there is an inherent responsibility behind it. Especially with the first amendment.
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

That place looks nice, kinda reminds me of greece to an extent and kingston, ON
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Currently wathing the social dilemma on netflix, would absolutely recommend 5/7 :popcorn: so much :mindblown:
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Thanks dudes, Tobomory was an awesome experience for us, I recommend it. Wish it were warmer though, the water is pretty 🥶 on the best of days, but I love the clarity of the water. I think I'll take up scuba diving with the kids and hit it up again when they are old enough to do that. Apparently there are some sunken ships to explore. The hiking is tremendous but even that was capped to what my little guy can tolerate at his age.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:26 pm
So true! It must be the limestone? rock bedding, I wish I could enjoy it like Greece, maybe I'll bring a boat up there at the peak or summer one year.
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Blue things, Orange thing

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:27 pm Currently wathing the social dilemma on netflix, would absolutely recommend 5/7 :popcorn: so much :mindblown:
Watched it a week ago. x2 on the recommendation.

The show about Challenger was also 5/7.
A little emotional at the end.
4zilch wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:46 am I'm a fucking failure.
ChrisoftheNorth

Tarspin wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:30 pm
MexicanYarisTK wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:26 pm
So true! It must be the limestone? rock bedding, I wish I could enjoy it like Greece, maybe I'll bring a boat up there at the peak or summer one year.
Ready for some :science:

I do believe it's Dolomite. Often confused for limestone, dolomite is harder, rarer, and naturally occurring in that region. Drummond Island is formed out of the stuff, and there's a quarry on the island to mine it for building and natural seawall uses. It's really unique to drive on, making off-roading trails that resemble no others in the world. I've been told that the region is one of the largest in the world for natural dolomite, which makes it even more interesting to visit IMO.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Detroit wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:03 am
Tarspin wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:30 pm

I do believe it's Dolomite. Often confused for limestone, dolomite is harder, rarer, and naturally occurring in that region. Drummond Island is formed out of the stuff, and there's a quarry on the island to mine it for building and natural seawall uses. It's really unique to drive on, making off-roading trails that resemble no others in the world. I've been told that the region is one of the largest in the world for natural dolomite, which makes it even more interesting to visit IMO.
:themoreyouknow:

I had some suspicions when i was typing it but didn't bother googling it, thanks for clarifying. The stone is interesting, slightly more yellow then limestone and it oxidizes grey, so there are sheets of stone that peel away exposing light patches.

It's awesome to be surrounded by it and a really surreal feeling looking into the depths of the water since there doesn't seem to be much sand or mud to get stirred up.

D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Attention All!

Please see this post: viewtopic.php?p=460031#p460031

And act accordingly.
ChrisoftheNorth

Tarspin wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:05 am
Detroit wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:03 am

:themoreyouknow:

I had some suspicions when i was typing it but didn't bother googling it, thanks for clarifying. The stone is interesting, slightly more yellow then limestone and it oxidizes grey, so there are sheets of stone that peel away exposing light patches.

It's awesome to be surrounded by it and a really surreal feeling looking into the depths of the water since there doesn't seem to be much sand or mud to get stirred up.

They're using this rock for erosion prevention around our peninsula. It's really fun to pull off to the side of the road and climb on these rocks to watch a sunset. Will take photos next time.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Tarspin wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:27 pm Thanks dudes, Tobomory was an awesome experience for us, I recommend it. Wish it were warmer though, the water is pretty 🥶 on the best of days, but I love the clarity of the water. I think I'll take up scuba diving with the kids and hit it up again when they are old enough to do that. Apparently there are some sunken ships to explore. The hiking is tremendous but even that was capped to what my little guy can tolerate at his age.
:nice: is that where the pics were? That was one of the few big trips we took when I was a kid, Charlotte, NC to Tobomory, ON all in an '87 :doge: Caravan. I was only 10 or 11 at the time, biggest memory from that trip was my sister breaking her wrist at the campsite and going to the world's smallest hospital to :dealwithit:
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

Trying the spicy McNuggets to see what the hype is about.
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
SAWCE
Drives: Ebombtra

razr390 wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:04 pm Trying the spicy McNuggets to see what the hype is about.
Put one in my mouth.
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

SAWCE wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:38 pm
razr390 wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:04 pm Trying the spicy McNuggets to see what the hype is about.
Put one in my mouth.
Oh fuck that’s hot
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.