A covid pole right up the nose

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!

Show me on the pole where the covid19 touched you

I’ve had it
No votes
I personally know and interacted (any kind of communication) with someone who had it.
55%
I heard my uncle’s cousin’s stepson had it, I think they’re ok but wouldn’t really know.
3%
I haven’t had any personal connection to anyone whose caught it.
9%
A close friend or family member is a medical worker on the frontlines.
30%
I have a second cousin thrice removed who is a frontline worker, but they’re weird and I never talk to them.
3%
No connection to any frontline healthcare workers.
No votes

Total votes: 33
razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

[user not found] wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 4:22 pm My sister in law just got a positive diagnosis
:doomed:
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

Weird. I didn't think you could get it by ingesting it. I thought it was pretty much strictly airborne.
:themoreyouknow:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

wap wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:18 pm Weird. I didn't think you could get it by ingesting it. I thought it was pretty much strictly airborne.
I thought this to be the case as well... but it seems if they were in close enough proximity to share a drink, air born transfer could happen easily as well.
wap

D Griff wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 6:49 pm
wap wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:18 pm Weird. I didn't think you could get it by ingesting it. I thought it was pretty much strictly airborne.
I thought this to be the case as well... but it seems if they were in close enough proximity to share a drink, air born transfer could happen easily as well.
Yea, prob :notwrong: there
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

wap wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:27 pm
D Griff wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 6:49 pm

Yea, prob :notwrong: there
Swapping spit swaps the Rona. That's why people wear the plastic PPE? All the bar stories about people sharing cups? It's not just airborne.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
Irish
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: '12 GIT (190K!)- 2011 Outie A5

D Griff wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:38 am
[user not found] wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:11 pm

Depends on where you are in the Outer Banks. There are bars and restaurants out there.
:word:

Bars are closed in NC still :doe:

:iono: A trip to the beach seems pretty safe to me as long as you're smart about it (social distance, mask, avoid crowds). Most of the beach activities are all outdoors.
Bars and restaurants were mostly open in Duck, NC over July 4th (the week we spent there). I picked up take out every night but we did zero dine in.

We did rent a Dub buggy that we took on the beach at Corolla.....will eventually post pics in my car thread.....

In recent news one of my caregivers (in her infinite wisdom) went to Bike Week in Sturgis.....

I made her self isolate for 14 days before reassigning her......

She seemed to be excited to go back to work this coming Monday ....but on Thursday (Day 10) she requested a leave of absence.....

Hmmm, 100000 maskless, renegade, mother fuckers descend on a small town and commence eating, drinking, smoking, fucking....

what, pray tell, could have gone wrong?
wap

Irish wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 2:12 pm
D Griff wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:38 am

:word:

Bars are closed in NC still :doe:

:iono: A trip to the beach seems pretty safe to me as long as you're smart about it (social distance, mask, avoid crowds). Most of the beach activities are all outdoors.
Bars and restaurants were mostly open in Duck, NC over July 4th (the week we spent there). I picked up take out every night but we did zero dine in.

We did rent a Dub buggy that we took on the beach at Corolla.....will eventually post pics in my car thread.....

In recent news one of my caregivers (in her infinite wisdom) went to Bike Week in Sturgis.....

I made her self isolate for 14 days before reassigning her......

She seemed to be excited to go back to work this coming Monday ....but on Thursday (Day 10) she requested a leave of absence.....

Hmmm, 100000 maskless, renegade, mother fuckers descend on a small town and commence eating, drinking, smoking, fucking....

what, pray tell, could have gone wrong?
:facepalm:
wap

[user not found] wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 10:49 pm So my SIL is on day 16 of symptoms and she's still sick and perhaps getting worse. Fatigue, fever, no taste or smell, low nagging cough. The kids are largely over it but she and my brother in law are still on the struggle bus
:(
Hope she starts feeling better soon.