POTD: Post of the day

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
Sno
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Drives: Fiiiiiiiiiiiiat

datgrundle wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 10:32 pm
Sno wrote: Mon May 07, 2018 8:54 pm Death or dumping, sawce. I’m tellin’ ya.

She’s not crying over wanting you to stay, she’s crying over the inconvenience for her if you leave. This is just another situation that she is making it all about herself by threatening to leave then back pedaling. She’s threatening to leave so she’ll have her way in the fight and then when you do what she doesn’t want, she Resorts to her second level of getting what she wants, tears.

Girl is using basic get my way bitch techniques on you. If you want it to work, cool. You’ve got some work ahead of you. But what Desert said. You’re young and available and if I could show you the girls you’ll be pulling on the other side of this, even just for attention at a bar, you wouldn’t look back.

You’re not going to marry this girl. Death or dumping.
:micdrop:
Ooooo first timer!

Same advice I’d give any of my good guy friends if they were in this position.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:58 pm At the risk of being sucked into your wedding planner decorative vortex, that is kind of cute.
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

Calvinball wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 11:49 pm
[user not found] wrote:
... Am I?
Sure! The more dudes I have sucking my nipples the better.

Sent from the Beer Depository
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

[user not found] wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:45 pm
Desertbreh wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:57 pm I considered Max, Brad, and Nugg.

Max is too obvious? You can't vote for the same personality defects over and over. You came close though, man when your final salvo in your firefight with Brad was a grade school playgroundesque "You're fat." Weaksauce.

Nugg isn't really the worst forum member. He just fails universally, I think by voting him WFM you're
giving him credit where none is ever due.

Brad is this year's winner. Despite being sucked into domesticity beyond any scope of plausible deniability, trading in sports car for minivan, buying architecturally correct house with fancy glass door showing pass through to brickwork, potfillers, pumping out crotchfruit like a factory and the like, he continues to buck the tiger, buying an open wheel beetle with his brah Enrique, hating on those who does as he does be it river rock or anything else, because you know, only HE bears the burdens of domestic life on his shoulders.....all the freemen should be living in an airplane hanger drinking beer, wrenching on cars and airboats, and drinking beer. Also fairly arrogant dispersal of engineering fax in a :gtfo: sort of fashion. For 2018 Brad, this Bud's for you. You are the Champion.
Source: viewtopic.php?p=284157&sid=6c62b724f958 ... d2#p284157

:amazing:
Well deserved here.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
wap

Detroit wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:59 pm
Well deserved here.
:dat:
datgrundle
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Tits and ass to the DFD

D Griff wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:28 am :slowclap: Good morning good people of Dat Forum, Doe.

How do you feel today? Do you find yourself wallowing in self pity? If so, many things could be causing this affliction. You may find that you are swimming in a world of discontent, feeling as though you contribute nothing to this world.

Your body may be exhausted, from months of continual emailing before the hour of 8 AM.

Your experience could be an enraged one, furious with the world for expecting you to put in more than 30 weekly hours of work, when our purpose on this planet is really the pursuit of joyous activities such as cone destruction and crotch fruit harvesting.

You could see your biceps enlarging from the sheer number of miles you're plowing thorough daily just to reach your place of employment.

It could be that you feel isolated, unable to relate to others because of your financial status, stuck in what used to be known as the middle class, a mythical part of American Society that we all know no longer exists.

Have you felt one drop of water from the ceiling above your cubicle too many? Have the injustices of American employers scheduling working hours during autox season truly pushed you over the edge? Have you put your own life and the lives of others at risk while driving to work because you're just too tired to stay on the road?

Here is your place to discuss all of the problems, we, as rich Americans have! How bad do we all have it? Now is the time to find out and discuss.
wap

[user not found] wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:02 pm
Johnny_P wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:33 pm

To whom it may concern,

This weekend I was supposed to move in to my apartment. I provided all requested documentation and payments well in advance of any deadlines. When I walked in to my apartment I was appalled to find unsanitary conditions and mold throughout due to equipment that was not working properly. This is negligence.

When I told the management on site, I was appalled at the response. I was not offered a free upgrade. Nor was I allowed to take my moldy apartment. The keys were taken from me and the manager stated they would provide me with a "similar" apartment as the one I rented. I paid for this apartment, it is mine. I should have been offered to not only keep the moldy apartment I paid for, but also receive a free upgrade to an additional apartment. If you out to dinner at a hibachi steakhouse and received bland chicken, you would expect to be able to take that chicken home and be comped for the cost of the meal. It is common sense. Not offering an additional apartment is NEGLIGENCE in this case!

If my original keys and new apartment keys not provided by the end of the week I will have to write a negative Yelp review, and contact my pirate friends who will plunder and ransack your offices. I will also contact the district attorney for a supreme court trial on the matter.

Yarrr,

:crang:

viewtopic.php?p=370731#p370731
:like:
Apex
Drives: Abominable

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:22 am
troyguitar wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:18 am Ok Professional Engineer, how does one put a $99 window AC in these?

wap

Apex wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:14 am From :fax: in Home Chat:
Big Brain Bradley wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:22 am

+1

Still chuckling over that one.
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

:amaze: re: Trudy Kid Advice
4zilch wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:28 pm Take them out every hour religiously for the first week. If they're not potty trained by then, you're doing something wrong.

A crate shouldn't be used as punishment, you want them to consider it their safe place.

Be sure to schedule daily exercise and training activities. Also handle their appendages frequently - it'll be easier to clip their nails and clean their ears in the future.

Shock collars can be great training tools, but should not replace consistent, structured training utilizing positive reward methods.

Take away water an hour or two before bedtime

Socialize with other people and pets early and often.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

dubshow wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:42 pm :amaze: re: Trudy Kid Advice
4zilch wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:28 pm Take them out every hour religiously for the first week. If they're not potty trained by then, you're doing something wrong.

A crate shouldn't be used as punishment, you want them to consider it their safe place.

Be sure to schedule daily exercise and training activities. Also handle their appendages frequently - it'll be easier to clip their nails and clean their ears in the future.

Shock collars can be great training tools, but should not replace consistent, structured training utilizing positive reward methods.

Take away water an hour or two before bedtime

Socialize with other people and pets early and often.
2nd
brain go brrrrrr