OT 18: Anti-Social Distancing

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

razr390 wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:21 am
Tarspin wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:24 am Wow that was fast!! Less than 24hrs and a negative result. Kid gets his party today, my wife booked a fake spiderman to show up and do some thinks with the kids. Looks like he/she gets paid haha!

Good news. While Spider-Man slings some webs for the kiddos maybe you can sling some webs with wifey :hubba:
Damn right! Had a severe thunderstorm and moved the party indoors with a full black out in effect. Might have to find a good time to :dock: while spiderman does his thang.
Calvinball
Drives: Pumpkin, Hellcat edition

It’s hot out.
:therapist:
troyguitar
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Trek Domane

Calvinball wrote:It’s hot out.
Was 95 here an hour ago, thunderstorm just came through and took out both the heat and the power. :thanksobama: :thankstrump:
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

That storm took our power out here as well, but only for two hours. It is humid as :balls: again doe. Party was a big sucsex and everyone is gone.... time to kick back and chill!
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

Tarspin wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:24 am Wow that was fast!! Less than 24hrs and a negative result. Kid gets his party today, my wife booked a fake spiderman to show up and do some thinks with the kids. Looks like he/she gets paid haha!

:fuckyeah: Great news!
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

wap wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:58 pm

We had three pairs of :tits: and three additional kids here today, there is no way we could do this thing with an unknown status looming over us regardless of reporting stats. We have a good system that works, and from a personal wellness perspective :fuckyeah: indeed!
SAWCE
Drives: Ebombtra

Glad to see the negative result and that you’re feeling better man! Hope the kids had a good time too.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

Tarspin wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 5:03 pm
wap wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:58 pm

We had three pairs of :tits: and three additional kids here today, there is no way we could do this thing with an unknown status looming over us regardless of reporting stats. We have a good system that works, and from a personal wellness perspective :fuckyeah: indeed!
Glad you’re ok man! Hope the knee improves.

Found out today that a friend of mine here in a suburb of Charlotte and his wife and kids just tested positive for the VID. Sounds like it’s not great but not as bad as the flu so far for them.

Another friend and his wife was with them for a weekend in the mountains last weekend. The dude has a sore throat and is saying he’s sure he’s fine, definitely keeping away from them but I hope his dumb ass actually stays home.
wap

D Griff wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:42 pm

Found out today that a friend of mine here in a suburb of Charlotte and his wife and kids just tested positive for the VID. Sounds like it’s not great but not as bad as the flu so far for them.

Another friend and his wife was with them for a weekend in the mountains last weekend. The dude has a sore throat and is saying he’s sure he’s fine, definitely keeping away from them but I hope his dumb ass actually stays home.
:nope: Stay away from that guy
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

D Griff wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:42 pm

Thanks dude, I'm stoked today went the way it did. It would be impossible for me to have the memories and social engagements we all had if I got sick, I can envision the whole cycle of carnage. I'm really glad that results were quick enough not to have to cancel, the kids had the best time! But I have no qualms about protecting my loved ones. We could always recreate the same event in a few weeks!

It saddens me that people aren't taking this virus seriously.

My knee does this twice per year and always goes back to full form. I just need another three or four days of taking it easy. I need more carefully planned lifting in my life and I can avoid the problem. It has to do with tight ham strings and loose quads. Just gotta find the right :dill: on a leg extension and squat rack.

Thanks for the support and heads up on similar situations around you, I'm sorry that your friends don't have the luxury of my results. This is where the :aintcare: attitude fails America as a nation, my close buddy works for Tesla in Cali and used to post how in extreme he would eat like 2 lbs of bacon in a sitting because :fuckyeah: , and now he's a fat fuck. Like honestly, what is the deal?
Irish
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: '12 GIT (190K!)- 2011 Outie A5

What up fuquers?
SAWCE
Drives: Ebombtra

B-rye!

How’ve you been man?
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Irish wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:15 pmWhat up fuquers?
Heyy s'up Irish!!?

How's work/life?
Irish

SAWCE wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:24 pm B-rye!

How’ve you been man?

What up Bran? I've been okay...still pretty much quarantining. Did change venues to OBX for a week over the 4th. How about you?
Irish

Tarspin wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:25 pm
Heyy s'up Irish!!?

How's work/life?
Doing Okay. Business is booming. Just finally had my lower implant placed ove the destruction that is my (still cancer free) mouth. I am hurting right now but hopefully the swelling will go down over the next few days.

How's by you?
wap

:bruh: :wub:
Where dafuq you been?
Everything good wichu?
wap

Irish wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:33 pm

Heyy s'up Irish!!?

How's work/life?
Doing Okay. Business is booming. Just finally had my lower implant placed ove the destruction that is my (still cancer free) mouth. I am hurting right now but hopefully the swelling will go down over the next few days.

How's by you?
:fuckyeah: Good to hear about your business and your healthy mouf!
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Heyy s'up Irish!!?

How's work/life?

How's by you?
Booming!? That's great, I'm not surprised with all the nursing home issues and the VID.

A full lower will be a nice confidence booster I'm sure. Man, I can't believe how much we need to endure as old fooks.

Knee is hurting but spiritually fulfilled, I hurt it years ago at work and it acts up now and again when it pops out of place.

We are buying out our Touareg lease after lots of deliberations and the consideration of other brands that the wife unit considers nice. How is yours running? Are you enjoying it? Any issues to speak of?
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

wap wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:46 pm
Where dafuq you been?
Everything good wichu?
:dat: , you doing a lot of your own labor @ work?
wap

Tarspin wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:48 pm

How's by you?
Booming!? That's great, I'm not surprised with all the nursing home issues and the VID.

A full lower will be a nice confidence booster I'm sure. Man, I can't believe how much we need to endure as old fooks.

Knee is hurting but spiritually fulfilled, I hurt it years ago at work and it acts up now and again when it pops out of place.

We are buying out our Touareg lease after lots of deliberations and the consideration of other brands that the wife unit considers nice. How is yours running? Are you enjoying it? Any issues to speak of?
:dat: :(
Irish

Where dafuq you been?
Everything good wichu?
Ah...you know, life gets in the way of fun stuff...... I found myself spending too much time reading here and not enough time working.... :oops:

Everything is pretty good.....though I'm pissed at the (not so) delicate genius prosthodontist.

I've been waiting for over a year to have a full set of teeth again and she put this bottom appliance in with a sharp edge which is digging into my already damaged tongue.

So instead of finally being able to bit into a sandwich or a slice of pizza, I am forced to eat soups and soft food again. I mean I know I should be grateful to even have a mouth (and a heart beat for that matter) but fuck, take a little care woman......I've been through enough unavoidable discomfort already......

How about you olde friend, how are they hangin'?
Last edited by Irish on Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Irish

Tarspin wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:48 pm

How's by you?

Sorry to hear about the knee......happy you are spiritually centered doe..... i have found that being spiritually fit goes a long way towards alleviating most of life's ills.... However it is a fleeting thing and one has to work at it....

I really love the t-reg....it is such a substantial and refined beast..... It really feels Porsche-like to me and I love it styling. Wifey is not thrilled with its lack luster mpg but she enjoys driving it.

My daughter curbed one the wheels and sliced the tire the other day. The spare is a collapsable nightmare..... I was filling it up with the onboard inflator and I really though I had popped it off the rim....it turns out that was a normal part of inflating it..... Thank God for YouTube....

Irish

Tarspin wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:49 pm

Where dafuq you been?
Everything good wichu?
Actually I finally hired an office manager who has been doing alot for me ....she is really strong at helping hire caregivers and signing up clients,....it has allowed me to stay home for the most part, though I do go in here and there....
Apex
Drives: Abominable

Irish wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:35 am

Actually I finally hired an office manager who has been doing alot for me ....she is really strong at helping hire caregivers and signing up clients,....it has allowed me to stay home for the most part, though I do go in here and there....
:nice:

Sounds like things are going fairly well for ya!
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

Irish wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:35 am

:howdy:

:whalecum: back. Glad things are going decently well, hopefully the mouth continues to improve!

Grilled some salmon and corn at the house Friday evening, Saturday slept in and chilled, then :tits: and I rode into the city and went to a few breweries. First time going out to a bar or anything like that in almost six months. You have to wear masks other than when at your own table and things are quite spaced out. We sat outside and were at least 10 feet from anyone else at both places. All wait staff in masks. Overall it seemed safe but still feel a little bad about doing it :iono: Was fun to bike a little :drunk:

Sunday we took the :doge: for a hike at a local lake, went for a bike ride with another couple and got some ice cream :fatty: , and then did some shit around the :haus:

Back to work now :disgust: