OT 17: WELCOME TO THE CORONADOME!

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

troyguitar wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:49 am
Detroit wrote: Turning the :jeep: :truk: into the General Lee to avoid viral redneck retaliation could indeed work...
You're also a big white dude with a tall white chick towing a little used camper. Pretty unlikely that anyone would bug you in any circumstance.

Add the :doge: and some fishing poles to really blend in.
I'm more worried about local law enforcement for once having a reason to assert dominance.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
troyguitar
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Trek Domane

Detroit wrote:
troyguitar wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:49 am You're also a big white dude with a tall white chick towing a little used camper. Pretty unlikely that anyone would bug you in any circumstance.

Add the :doge: and some fishing poles to really blend in.
I'm more worried about local law enforcement for once having a reason to assert dominance.
I wouldn't be worried about it. Just bring your banjo to complete your ensemble. And don't say "ensemble" :derp:
ChrisoftheNorth

troyguitar wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:44 pm
Detroit wrote: I'm more worried about local law enforcement for once having a reason to assert dominance.
I wouldn't be worried about it. Just bring your banjo to complete your ensemble. And don't say "ensemble" :derp:
What's the redneck term for "ensemble"?
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
ChrisoftheNorth

Brood?
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

Detroit wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:02 pmBrood?
Just yell out SOOOOOOEEEEYYYYYY every now and then and you’ll be fine.
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
SAWCE
Drives: Ebombtra

Detroit wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:02 pm
troyguitar wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:44 pm I wouldn't be worried about it. Just bring your banjo to complete your ensemble. And don't say "ensemble" :derp:
“Y’all”

It’s all encompassing.

Don’t forget to substitute the word “is” for “are”

“Me and y’all is just gonna stay up in these here woods fer a bit.”
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

[user not found] wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:24 am What the shit am I going to do about my hair
Interestingly this is way up on my list of "huh" items. My barber is a bit of an outlier, she is 72 and owns multiple properties outright, works because she wants to. Thinking about texting her and seeing if she wants to cut my hair in my garage for say...............$100?
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
ChrisoftheNorth

SAWCE wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:11 pm
“Y’all”

It’s all encompassing.

Don’t forget to substitute the word “is” for “are”

“Me and y’all is just gonna stay up in these here woods fer a bit.”
:notbad:
ChrisoftheNorth

[user not found] wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:15 pm
Detroit wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:41 am
Turning the :jeep: :truk: into the General Lee to avoid viral redneck retaliation could indeed work...
:lolol:

Extra points for a dixie horn and daisy dukes.
Where can I get a Dixie horn quickly?

I'm wearing my Daisy dukes now that the temps will hit 60 today. I'm ready
ChrisoftheNorth

[user not found] wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:16 pm
Detroit wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:02 pmBrood?
Klan.

:pftch:
:roasted:

:notwrong:
CorvetteWaxer
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: 1986 Hyundai Excel, 351C swap

troyguitar wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:44 pm I wouldn't be worried about it. Just bring your banjo to complete your ensemble. And don't say "ensemble" :derp:
"buncha yoots"
CorvetteWaxer
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

I have been avoiding the news, but this one is probably only the start of this shit...

https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/loca ... y/2339287/

In a second interview with FBI agents, Moreno stated that, "he did it out of the desire to 'wake people up,'" according to the affidavit. "Moreno stated that he thought that the U.S.N.S. Mercy was suspicious and did not believe 'the ship is what they say it's for.'"
CorvetteWaxer
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

CorvetteWaxer
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

CorvetteWaxer
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

troyguitar
Drives: Trek Domane

Detroit wrote:
Posse
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

Man, wife is really pushing hard on getting a :doge:

I do enjoy dogs a lot but still kinda scared, life has been easier since the previous one died. At least this will be more "mine" and I can select one that is... less purse carry-able.
CorvetteWaxer
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

D Griff wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:03 pm Man, wife is really pushing hard on getting a :doge:

I do enjoy dogs a lot but still kinda scared, life has been easier since the previous one died. At least this will be more "mine" and I can select one that is... less purse carry-able.
So, you're looking for one that is murse compatible?

Just get a pet rat. :)

I love my :doge: so much, but I will admit that they can be a pain if you travel, somewhat like a kid... you need to go somewhere they can stay, or get them into a kennel. Most dog friendly hotels aren't exactly where I would want to stay. I can only imagine they are cleaned less than a room that didn't have a dog in it.
ChrisoftheNorth

CorvetteWaxer wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:35 pm I have been avoiding the news, but this one is probably only the start of this shit...

https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/loca ... y/2339287/

In a second interview with FBI agents, Moreno stated that, "he did it out of the desire to 'wake people up,'" according to the affidavit. "Moreno stated that he thought that the U.S.N.S. Mercy was suspicious and did not believe 'the ship is what they say it's for.'"
:yikes:
ChrisoftheNorth

D Griff wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:03 pm Man, wife is really pushing hard on getting a :doge:

If push back as much as possible, but you're fighting a losing battle.

I love my dog. A lot. But she's a real drag. We went to CA a few weeks ago for nearly a week...that's $300 for boarding. As she's gotten older shes gotten to be more of a princess, so she hates camping which we love. We want to go on a random weekend trip somewhere? Boarding...which may or may not happen on a whim. Grab drinks after work? Can't...gotta go let the dog out.

My wife loves dogs and is 100% the reason we got ours, and even she has agreed that we won't replace our dog when she goes. We're not having kids because we appreciate freedom, the dog ties us down too much.
Johnny_P
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue short bus

Every shop is closed except this fucking chode.

The fat fuck owner of this place is retired philly police so of course they won’t shut him down. So come to south Philly where you can buy lung cancer sticks with a side of lung virus for a limited time.
CorvetteWaxer
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Detroit wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:23 pm

I love my dog. A lot. But she's a real drag. We went to CA a few weeks ago for nearly a week...that's $300 for boarding. As she's gotten older shes gotten to be more of a princess, so she hates camping which we love. We want to go on a random weekend trip somewhere? Boarding...which may or may not happen on a whim. Grab drinks after work? Can't...gotta go let the dog out.

My wife loves dogs and is 100% the reason we got ours, and even she has agreed that we won't replace our dog when she goes. We're not having kids because we appreciate freedom, the dog ties us down too much.
Yep, pretty much the same as I said above, except my dog loves camping and also cabins. As a Black Lab she loooooves water and the outdoors, sometimes too much.
ChrisoftheNorth

Johnny_P wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:36 pm Every shop is closed except this fucking chode.

The fat fuck owner of this place is retired philly police so of course they won’t shut him down. So come to south Philly where you can buy lung cancer sticks with a side of lung virus for a limited time.

Basically the opposite of "essential" right now...
CorvetteWaxer
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Detroit wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:38 pm
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:36 pm Every shop is closed except this fucking chode.

Basically the opposite of "essential" right now...
Membershit has its privileges..
ChrisoftheNorth

CorvetteWaxer wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:37 pm
Detroit wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:23 pm

Yep, pretty much the same as I said above, except my dog loves camping and also cabins. As a Black Lab she loooooves water and the outdoors, sometimes too much.
Yea, the one thing in the back of my mind is if I got a more active dog that enjoyed the outdoors more, I might be willing to put up with the downsides. It's just so hard to tell what a dog's personality will work out to be.