OT 17: WELCOME TO THE CORONADOME!

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

I could go for a burger... don't think I've had beef in about a month, maybe I'll treat myself this weekend.

Could go for tendies as well. I made some curry that I've eaten for lunch all week. :yawn:
CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: C5

Finally got to try some of my cousin's pizza. Holy fuck is it amazing. The dough, sauce, and all the cheese is made from scratch in his kitchen. These were all Detroit style crust as you can see but it wasn't dense at all it was super soft and airy. :mahtroy: I'll have to let you know if he decides to make Detroit style for any events he will be doing in the FL region this summer.

CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

D Griff wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:31 pm
CaleDeRoo wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:47 am TBT to 2016 before I was a :fatty: :foreveralone:
:amir:
The :amir: let me skip dinner and drive the LC for 50dhs ($13) :notbad:

SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

CaleDeRoo wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:45 pm Finally got to try some of my cousin's pizza. Holy fuck is it amazing. The dough, sauce, and all the cheese is made from scratch in his kitchen. These were all Detroit style crust as you can see but it wasn't dense at all it was super soft and airy. :mahtroy: I'll have to let you know if he decides to make Detroit style for any events he will be doing in the FL region this summer.

Looks tasty. I’ve been enjoying touching myself to his pizza pictures on Instagram.
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

Going to see our Aussie co-worker off tonight at the local hipster beer garden. Dude is cool. Going up to Georgia to manage that car hauler ship that flipped over.
CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

SAWCE wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:01 pm
CaleDeRoo wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:45 pm Finally got to try some of my cousin's pizza. Holy fuck is it amazing. The dough, sauce, and all the cheese is made from scratch in his kitchen. These were all Detroit style crust as you can see but it wasn't dense at all it was super soft and airy. :mahtroy: I'll have to let you know if he decides to make Detroit style for any events he will be doing in the FL region this summer.

Looks tasty. I’ve been enjoying touching myself to his pizza pictures on Instagram.
He will be pleased to hear this
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

:megusta: :fatty: :fuckyeah:

I love Detroit Style, Jets is so good. Very heavy/fattening :doe:

I would like to eat some 'za. I'm feckin hungry and I have to sit at work for three more hours.
CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

D Griff wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:10 pm

I would like to eat some 'za. I'm feckin hungry and I have to sit at work for three more hours.
What is this Jets you speak of?
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

CaleDeRoo wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:36 pm
D Griff wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:10 pm

It's really good pizza, they're a chain, not sure of the reach, but we have a few in Charlotte. I think they originated in Meatchicken.
CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

D Griff wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:43 pm
CaleDeRoo wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:36 pm

It's really good pizza, they're a chain, not sure of the reach, but we have a few in Charlotte. I think they originated in Meatchicken.
Gonna have to try it down there. Do you have PDQ in CLT? I turned Chef onto it.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

[user not found] wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:01 am Back from vaca... picked a good weekend to take off, apparently.

Systems went down, bitter cold snap, other F&I manager's grandfather passed away. And now my manager's off for a couple hours because the beetus is trying to claim his feet.
sounds terrible
brain go brrrrrr
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

dubshow wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:05 pm Going to see our Aussie co-worker off tonight at the local hipster beer garden. Dude is cool. Going up to Georgia to manage that car hauler ship that flipped over.
the accent is also cool on it's own mate.
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

[user not found] wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:14 am
Big Brain Bradley wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:03 am

sounds terrible
Trying to maintain my positive state of mind. :doomed:
sounds like you are there alone so should not be too hard right?
brain go brrrrrr
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Jesus they look delish!!
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
troyguitar
Drives: Trek Domane

CaleDeRoo wrote:Finally got to try some of my cousin's pizza. Holy fuck is it amazing. The dough, sauce, and all the cheese is made from scratch in his kitchen. These were all Detroit style crust as you can see but it wasn't dense at all it was super soft and airy. :mahtroy: I'll have to let you know if he decides to make Detroit style for any events he will be doing in the FL region this summer.

Whoa.

I need to learn how to make that dough. Or maybe not, I'd end up as big as the average DFD'er...
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

[user not found] wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:25 am
Big Brain Bradley wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:15 am

sounds like you are there alone so should not be too hard right?
Presidents day, issa holiday.

:facepalm:

:tubeman: gonna :tubeman:
Time to fly fishing for the best pdice from :amir:
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

[user not found] wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:01 am Back from vaca... picked a good weekend to take off, apparently.

Systems went down, bitter cold snap, other F&I manager's grandfather passed away. And now my manager's off for a couple hours because the beetus is trying to claim his feet.
Wow.
5/7 timing on your part.
Dem beetus feet :doe:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Howdy, Hola, Priviet, Whalecum, Wazzup
SAWCE

Suh dudes
wap

:howdy: all.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

presidents day and all the clients are off even though I "have" to work, but time to fuck around on DFD! Also only get to go to DC once this week :fuckyeah: less miles on the car.
SAWCE

Govt is all off today, but we’re working. Should be a slow day.
wap

Regular day here, though a few peeps are off, I suspect because their :baby: s are home from school.
wap

Got a bit :drunk: Saturday night at our delayed holiday work party at a place called Punch Bowl Social. Pretty good food: Veggie tray, hummus, Caesar salad, pulled pork in polenta, sliders, grilled lemon chicken, 5 cheese mac n' cheese, cheese and fruit tray, several desserts. :drool: Ate well. Had 4 Old Fashions. Felt very :fatty: afterward. :megusta: . They had a long foosball table where at least 10 people could play, a couple of bowling lanes, darts, shuffle board, nice long bar. :notbad:
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

wap wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:36 pm Got a bit :drunk: Saturday night at our delayed holiday work party at a place called Punch Bowl Social. Pretty good food: Veggie tray, hummus, Caesar salad, pulled pork in polenta, sliders, grilled lemon chicken, 5 cheese mac n' cheese, cheese and fruit tray, several desserts. :drool: Ate well. Had 4 Old Fashions. Felt very :fatty: afterward. :megusta: . They had a long foosball table where at least 10 people could play, a couple of bowling lanes, darts, shuffle board, nice long bar. :notbad:
:neat:

They hammered my roof all weekend.