OT 17: WELCOME TO THE CORONADOME!

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

'Mornin'
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
wap

Ol' WAP was a parking lot hero Saturday night. The Mrs and I went grocery shopping and it was cold and very windy. As we were almost entering the store wifey turned around at a sudden yuuge gust of wind and yelped at something she saw. I turned and realized that what she saw was 3 shopping carts being blown from area they were stored in the lot and rolling across the aisle. My first reaction was to make sure our H was safe, which it was, but then I noticed that there were several parked cars in their murderous path. So I ran across the lot and knocked each of them away as I went, reaching the last one when it was literally 2 inches from smacking into the side of a Lancer Evo. I wrangled all 3 carts back to their storage spot, brought one into the store to use, and thought that 3 people in the store will never know that I saved their cars from a nasty parking lot dent.

Good deed - done.

:csb:
wap

SAWCE wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:08 am Sleepy this morning.
:dat:
Apex
Drives: Abominable

wap wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:41 am Ol' WAP was a parking lot hero Saturday night. The Mrs and I went grocery shopping and it was cold and very windy. As we were almost entering the store wifey turned around at a sudden yuuge gust of wind and yelped at something she saw. I turned and realized that what she saw was 3 shopping carts being blown from area they were stored in the lot and rolling across the aisle. My first reaction was to make sure our H was safe, which it was, but then I noticed that there were several parked cars in their murderous path. So I ran across the lot and knocked each of them away as I went, reaching the last one when it was literally 2 inches from smacking into the side of a Lancer Evo. I wrangled all 3 carts back to their storage spot, brought one into the store to use, and thought that 3 people in the store will never know that I saved their cars from a nasty parking lot dent.

Good deed - done.

:bravo:

Not all heroes wear capes, Mr. WAP.
wap

Apex wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:49 am
wap wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:41 am Ol' WAP was a parking lot hero Saturday night. The Mrs and I went grocery shopping and it was cold and very windy. As we were almost entering the store wifey turned around at a sudden yuuge gust of wind and yelped at something she saw. I turned and realized that what she saw was 3 shopping carts being blown from area they were stored in the lot and rolling across the aisle. My first reaction was to make sure our H was safe, which it was, but then I noticed that there were several parked cars in their murderous path. So I ran across the lot and knocked each of them away as I went, reaching the last one when it was literally 2 inches from smacking into the side of a Lancer Evo. I wrangled all 3 carts back to their storage spot, brought one into the store to use, and thought that 3 people in the store will never know that I saved their cars from a nasty parking lot dent.

Good deed - done.

Not all heroes wear capes, Mr. WAP.
:fax: :)
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

Good deed - done.

you deserve a metal
brain go brrrrrr
CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: C5

Does anybody here have the ability to burn CDs? High bit rate/original quality?
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Good deed - done.

Ron Broham, the Right Hand of God.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

CaleDeRoo wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:21 am Does anybody here have the ability to burn CDs? High bit rate/original quality?
I'm pretty sure my PC can do up to dual layer DVDs
brain go brrrrrr
wap

:bow:
Thanks guyz. :lol:
CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:32 am
CaleDeRoo wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:21 am Does anybody here have the ability to burn CDs? High bit rate/original quality?
I'm pretty sure my PC can do up to dual layer DVDs
Noted. Casually started looking for ways to make a couple mix tape CDs for nostalgia reasons. I found a couple online services but would end up being like $30+ per CD.
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

I miss making mixed CDs. Shit was fun.
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

Good deed - done.

now go fourth and spread the word to the :fullretard: about why you should take the extra 15 seconds to return the cart you needed for you 1 loaf of bread.
wap

dubshow wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:05 pm

Good deed - done.

now go fourth and spread the word to the :fullretard: about why you should take the extra 15 seconds to return the cart you needed for you 1 loaf of bread.
Agreed. Unfortunately, :fullretard: 's gonna :fullretard:
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

wap wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:20 pm
dubshow wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:05 pm

Agreed. Unfortunately, :fullretard: 's gonna :fullretard:
make public shaming great again.

I was forced from a young age to push cart back or return to store.
4zilch
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Ford Party ST

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:55 am

Good deed - done.

you deserve a metal
*medal
As the only published author in a well-known motorcycle publication in the room...
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

4zilch wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:43 pm

you deserve a metal
*medal
no, that was correct.

brain go brrrrrr
wap

4zilch wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:43 pm

you deserve a metal
*medal
:lolol:
:triggered:
:hue:
CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Dumbass got one if the forklifts stuck

Johnny_P
Drives: Blue short bus

Need some jamz for the 90s boombox?

Man I don't even have a DVD player anymore. The last holdout in our house was my Macbook Pro but it doesn't really work anymore.
CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Johnny_P wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:14 pm

Man I don't even have a DVD player anymore. The last holdout in our house was my Macbook Pro but it doesn't really work anymore.

This at work plus both cars have working CD players
Johnny_P

CaleDeRoo wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:24 pm
Johnny_P wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:14 pm

Thats awesome. Can you wire in an AUX input?
CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Johnny_P wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:30 pm
CaleDeRoo wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:24 pm

Have one already with a Bluetooth thingy on it but the volume is half what a CD is.
wap

[user not found] wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:23 pm

you deserve a metal
Agreed, but which one? Gold, silver, palladium?
I'll take electrum.
Johnny_P

CaleDeRoo wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:04 pm
Johnny_P wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:30 pm

Have one already with a Bluetooth thingy on it but the volume is half what a CD is.
https://www.htd.com/LGB-1?gclid=Cj0KCQi ... 5DEALw_wcB

? dgriff might know more