Senior Chief Patty Officer
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: C5

Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:27 pm

D Griff wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:21 pm
CaleDeRoo wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:17 pm
I've been considering cancelling Netflix as well. I just don't watch anything on there that I haven't already seen, and the 4k plan is like $16/mo.
Yeah, it's not cheap like it used to be :sad:

Disney+ does seem to be kinda limited as well... I mean Disney movies are great and all but it seems like once you watch the few you haven't seen in years, the excitement will wear off and I'll fail to see the value for $7.
I will probably take advantage of the free D+ from Verizon but only because free.99

CorvetteWaxer
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Turbo Beetle, AWD Egg, JLU

Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:40 pm

D Griff wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:21 pm
CaleDeRoo wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:17 pm
I've been considering cancelling Netflix as well. I just don't watch anything on there that I haven't already seen, and the 4k plan is like $16/mo.
Yeah, it's not cheap like it used to be :sad:

Disney+ does seem to be kinda limited as well... I mean Disney movies are great and all but it seems like once you watch the few you haven't seen in years, the excitement will wear off and I'll fail to see the value for $7.
Unless they develop a bunch of stuff on the star wars stories into shows, I agree. Watching some of the early cartoons has been :neat: though, but for how long? I feel like my 1 year sub will not be renewed. If it was $5/month like an add-on channel I might change my mind, but you know prices are going to go up on this, especially with the success they've had getting subscribers.
I'm on my last bag of peas.

CorvetteWaxer
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Turbo Beetle, AWD Egg, JLU

Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:42 pm

I'm on my last bag of peas.

Johnny_P
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Burble

Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:58 pm

Urgent email. "We're looking for an excel of" ASTM volume corrections do either of you have it?

Motherfucker. For one, it's a spreadsheet or table, not an excel. Two, act like a real organization and buy a copy of the standard so you can reference it.

SAWCE
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Willys Wheeler

Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:07 pm

Switched my main carb source from white rice to pasta/sauce. Holy fuck it’s so much easier to eat. 2oz of dry pasta is equal to 1 cup of cooked rice, so it’s less volume, and the sauce keeps my chicken much more flavorful.

These meals are supposed to be 1.5 cups of white rice, so I did 2oz of pasta, and then 25g of carbs worth of :sawce:

Fun fact, the main nutrient that tomatoes are eaten for, lycopene, is more bioavailable after the tomatoes have been cooked, so pasta sauce is actually healthy-ish, as long as it doesn’t have too much added crap.
:sawce:

D Griff
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: AARPurple Brub Tub

Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:09 pm

SAWCE wrote:
Switched my main carb source from white rice to pasta/sauce. Holy fuck it’s so much easier to eat. 2oz of dry pasta is equal to 1 cup of cooked rice, so it’s less volume, and the sauce keeps my chicken much more flavorful.

These meals are supposed to be 1.5 cups of white rice, so I did 2oz of pasta, and then 25g of carbs worth of :sawce:

Fun fact, the main nutrient that tomatoes are eaten for, lycopene, is more bioavailable after the tomatoes have been cooked, so pasta sauce is actually healthy-ish, as long as it doesn’t have too much added crap.
:notbad:

wap
Drives: Mk6Veyron

Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:20 pm

CorvetteWaxer wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:42 pm
:lolol:
:wap: Where are these mangos?

wap

Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:21 pm

SAWCE wrote:

I had heard this before, but wasn't sure if it was :fakenews: or not.

SAWCE
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:48 pm

wap wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:21 pm
SAWCE wrote:

I had heard this before, but wasn't sure if it was :fakenews: or not.
:fax:

golftdibrad
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Turbo Yaris, Clear Miata/MR2

Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:59 pm

Johnny_P wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:58 pm
Urgent email. "We're looking for an excel of" ASTM volume corrections do either of you have it?

Motherfucker. For one, it's a spreadsheet or table, not an excel. Two, act like a real organization and buy a copy of the standard so you can reference it.
wow
Weekly :fax:
? wrote: "Every lie we tell incurs a debt to the truth. Sooner or later that debt is paid."

SAWCE
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:44 pm

Kai passed away tonight. Was hoping the pace maker would keep him around a few more years, but I guess that thinning wall in his heart wasn’t up for it.

Michelle has just gotten him and Ava to a park, when he laid down weirdly. Tried getting up when she called for him, but he was unsteady and then laid back down and rolled over. She called me and he was still breathing when I got there, but it was labored. Passed shortly after that before we had a chance to get him in to a vet to see about either helping him or easing his passing. Poor dude. At least we were there with him, hopefully that gave him some sort of comfort.

Apex
Drives: CookieMonster

Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:01 am

SAWCE wrote:
Kai passed away tonight. Was hoping the pace maker would keep him around a few more years, but I guess that thinning wall in his heart wasn’t up for it.

Michelle has just gotten him and Ava to a park, when he laid down weirdly. Tried getting up when she called for him, but he was unsteady and then laid back down and rolled over. She called me and he was still breathing when I got there, but it was labored. Passed shortly after that before we had a chance to get him in to a vet to see about either helping him or easing his passing. Poor dude. At least we were there with him, hopefully that gave him some sort of comfort.
Sorry to here that bro. I’m sure having you guys with him then was comforting.

wap

Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:11 am

Apex wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:01 am
SAWCE wrote:

Sorry to here that bro. I’m sure having you guys with him then was comforting.
:dat:
Sorry dude. :(

wap

Zildor trolling the Dead Zone lame OT in their weird new format. :megusta:

golftdibrad
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:46 am

wap wrote:
Zildor trolling the Dead Zone lame OT in their weird new format. :megusta:
ya can't say that without posting a link :wap:
? wrote: "Every lie we tell incurs a debt to the truth. Sooner or later that debt is paid."

golftdibrad
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:47 am

SAWCE wrote:

that blows man sorry to hear

golftdibrad
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:52 am

D Griff
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: AARPurple Brub Tub

Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:21 am

SAWCE wrote:

Sorry to hear man... ‘it’s super shitty losing a pet.

Detroit
Drives: Gladiatrice

Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:01 am

D Griff wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:21 am
SAWCE wrote:

Sorry to hear man... ‘it’s super shitty losing a pet.
:dat:
Desertbreh wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:40 pm
My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.

Johnny_P
Drives: Burble

Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:23 am

SAWCE wrote:

I’m sorry buddy.

SAWCE
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:40 am

Thanks guys. Staying home from work today. I’m mostly sad for Michelle, but I’ll definitely miss that dude. He was super sweet and always wanting to be by your side.

Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Das Scheißkiste

Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:06 pm

SAWCE wrote:

Sorry man. :(

The greatest injustice in life is that our pets don't live as long as we do.
Airboat Michaelangelo.

Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Das Scheißkiste

Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:07 pm

I'm still banned.

:aintcare:
Airboat Michaelangelo.

razr390
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:53 pm

:hai:
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:05 pm
DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.

Apex
Drives: CookieMonster

Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:58 pm

razr390 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:53 pm
:hai:
:howdy: Tex.

• Information