Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Willys Wheeler

Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:28 pm

Desertbreh wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:26 pm
SAWCE wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:17 pm
Dang. Looks like we just missed booking for their winter promo, but I can still get 3 nights in a king suite for under $400 :notbad:
Their promos during winter are CONSTANT. Just get on the list. Some of the suites are unnecessarily huge. If it goes badly with your date, you don't have to go home. Just tape a line down the room.
:lolol:

Good to know on the suite sizes. I’ll sign up for their promo emails and keep an eye on them. Thanks again mang.
:sawce:

Desertbreh
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:31 pm

SAWCE wrote:
Desertbreh wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:26 pm

Their promos during winter are CONSTANT. Just get on the list. Some of the suites are unnecessarily huge. If it goes badly with your date, you don't have to go home. Just tape a line down the room.

Good to know on the suite sizes. I’ll sign up for their promo emails and keep an eye on them. Thanks again mang.
Any time. There are a number of pro tips that are better to just know, not learn.
max225 wrote: You can't "hoon" a pos like that. You can however set up a methlab.

dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:34 pm

CorvetteWaxer wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:58 pm
dubshow wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:55 pm

:millennial: nap room. I like it.
Well, we have those in the office, but I'm at home.

We also have "mother's rooms" for what I assume is nursing/pumping?
we got a pumping/nursing room about a year back. No nap rooms yet.

Y'all hiring? Need a 7 fig salary and a nap room with warm artisan soy milk on tap. :millennial:
I identify as poor. The government says otherwise.

CorvetteWaxer
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Turbo Beetle, AWD Egg, JLU

Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:44 pm

dubshow wrote:
CorvetteWaxer wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:58 pm

Well, we have those in the office, but I'm at home.

We also have "mother's rooms" for what I assume is nursing/pumping?

Y'all hiring? Need a 7 fig salary and a nap room with warm artisan soy milk on tap. :millennial:
Hiring for some positions. I'm still trying to get my reqs straightened out. I hire pretty much newbs at $100k, but here that isn't very much with the cost of living.
I'm on my last bag of peas.

SAWCE
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:46 pm

CorvetteWaxer wrote:
dubshow wrote:

Hiring for some positions. I'm still trying to get my reqs straightened out. I hire pretty much newbs at $100k, but here that isn't very much with the cost of living.
Need some contracts or procurement support? Experience in purchasing electronic components for PCBs...

SAWCE
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:47 pm

Desertbreh wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:31 pm
SAWCE wrote:

Any time. There are a number of pro tips that are better to just know, not learn.
:word:

dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:48 pm

CorvetteWaxer wrote:
dubshow wrote:

I sometimes wish I pursued a tech based career path over a design/construction career. Both tech and design are passions of mine. Not sure where I fit into a big company like yours.
I identify as poor. The government says otherwise.

CorvetteWaxer
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:04 pm

SAWCE wrote:
CorvetteWaxer wrote:

Need some contracts or procurement support? Experience in purchasing electronic components for PCBs...
Don't really know anyone over on that side of things, I focus on SW.

SAWCE
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:34 pm

CorvetteWaxer wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:04 pm
SAWCE wrote:

Don't really know anyone over on that side of things, I focus on SW.
:word:

MexicanYarisTK
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: A Carne Asada Egg

Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:49 pm

D Griff wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:20 pm
I have zero motivation so far today.
:dat: and work is slow, every client I talk to take way too fucking long to respond, probably gonna watch Netflix on my laptop before I drive to DC for my conference, heck I might even stop by Tysons before I head there.
Sent from my fake Chinese iPhone XR I got when I was in Guantanamo Bay.

check my yarii fools @tkmk777

D Griff
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: AARPurple Brub Tub

Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:36 pm

MexicanYarisTK wrote:
D Griff wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:20 pm
I have zero motivation so far today.
:dat: and work is slow, every client I talk to take way too fucking long to respond, probably gonna watch Netflix on my laptop before I drive to DC for my conference, heck I might even stop by Tysons before I head there.
DFD is dead too :notsure:

MexicanYarisTK
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:02 pm

D Griff wrote:
MexicanYarisTK wrote:

:sad:

MexicanYarisTK
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:03 pm

Also dat Netflix show Elite, lot of fine Spanish girls :megusta: and just rich kid drama

D Griff
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:08 pm

MexicanYarisTK wrote:
Also dat Netflix show Elite, lot of fine Spanish girls :megusta: and just rich kid drama
:popcorn:

We are about to cancel Netflix :doe:

Not really worth it over free Hulu, Disney+, and Amazon Prime I already pay for.

Zillon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Big Red Trailcock

Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:29 pm

D Griff wrote:
MexicanYarisTK wrote:

Dat holiday dedness.
Zildor the Magnificent
Mazderp Dillerman Extraordinaire
Garage: 2019 Trailcock | 2009 Meata

MexicanYarisTK
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:32 pm

D Griff wrote:
MexicanYarisTK wrote:

Not really worth it over free Hulu, Disney+, and Amazon Prime I already pay for.
:dat: I have the prime and debating on getting disney+, just in time for staying in season and order a nice dominos :drool: and yes I'm still feeling the aftermath of thanksgiving.

SAWCE
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:37 am

Don’t know if it’s the humidity being gone or what, but last few nights I’ve been waking up cause I can’t breathe through my nose. That spot in the back of your mouth where your nasal canal connects to your mouth/throat is completely dried out. I have to get up and go drink water to fix it.

Anyone here sleep with a humidifier?

D Griff
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:41 am

SAWCE wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:37 am
Don’t know if it’s the humidity being gone or what, but last few nights I’ve been waking up cause I can’t breathe through my nose. That spot in the back of your mouth where your nasal canal connects to your mouth/throat is completely dried out. I have to get up and go drink water to fix it.

Anyone here sleep with a humidifier?
I sleep with my mouth open, so this is pretty much a daily thing for me, I keep water on my bed side table. I do feel better in the summer with humidity, skin, sinuses, just everything is better.

We have a humidifier and IMO it does nothing, but :tits: likes to have it for whatever reason.

Johnny_P
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Burble

Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:05 pm

D Griff wrote:
MexicanYarisTK wrote:

I don't pay for Netflix, we're on Lisa's brother's subscription. That's OK though, there's not a lot to draw you to them over any of the others, IMO. Their in-house movies usually suck. And I don't know if it's just my old ass Apple TV, but all their stuff has a rating of 4.5-5 stars when you're looking at it, and after you start watching it you realize it's complete shit and cancel back out, it shows the real rating of like 2 stars.

I just stick to Prime. Better content. In-house stuff is really pretty good from movies to series shows. And it's all lumped in with the prime shipping bennies.

What cracks me up, is everyone who touted cutting the cable and saving so much money, when they add up their prime, netflix, hulu, disney, etc subscriptions...... they should have just stuck with cable TV packages. lol.

D Griff
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:30 pm

Johnny_P wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:05 pm
D Griff wrote:

I don't pay for Netflix, we're on Lisa's brother's subscription. That's OK though, there's not a lot to draw you to them over any of the others, IMO. Their in-house movies usually suck. And I don't know if it's just my old ass Apple TV, but all their stuff has a rating of 4.5-5 stars when you're looking at it, and after you start watching it you realize it's complete shit and cancel back out, it shows the real rating of like 2 stars.

I just stick to Prime. Better content. In-house stuff is really pretty good from movies to series shows. And it's all lumped in with the prime shipping bennies.

What cracks me up, is everyone who touted cutting the cable and saving so much money, when they add up their prime, netflix, hulu, disney, etc subscriptions...... they should have just stuck with cable TV packages. lol.
All :dat:

I like Prime because they offer photo storage, shipping bennies I share with my fiancee and parents, plus decent content. That is the only one I would keep on my own. We get the Hulu with commercials free through :tits: spotify account and it's decent as well. Netflix in house content was good in the early days and now sucks.

SAWCE
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:11 pm

TaoTronic stuff seems to have great reviews on Amazon. Gonna try one of their humidifiers for ~$50

CorvetteWaxer
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:30 pm

D Griff wrote:
MexicanYarisTK wrote:

I like Netflix. I think their name is big enough to attract higher tier people for shows. Never tried Hulu. I sub to Youtube TV and like it quite a bit, well worth the $49 over paying for cable/satellite. Disney+ better do something great to keep me around, because right now all they have me interested in continuing to watch is The Mandalorian and The World According To Jeff Goldblum. Both are easily downloadable via shady sources doe.

SAWCE
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:40 pm

I’m gonna wait for all the episodes of The Mandalorian to be available before I watch. So far I’ve just watched a few Disney movies on Disney+. Buddy signed up for it and gave me his password. I wouldn’t pay for it myself.

CaleDeRoo
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: C5

Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:17 pm

I've been considering cancelling Netflix as well. I just don't watch anything on there that I haven't already seen, and the 4k plan is like $16/mo.

D Griff
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:21 pm

CaleDeRoo wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:17 pm
I've been considering cancelling Netflix as well. I just don't watch anything on there that I haven't already seen, and the 4k plan is like $16/mo.
Yeah, it's not cheap like it used to be :sad:

Disney+ does seem to be kinda limited as well... I mean Disney movies are great and all but it seems like once you watch the few you haven't seen in years, the excitement will wear off and I'll fail to see the value for $7.

• Information