razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:34 am world Star bitches
https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/pope ... e-thru.amp
That new Popeyes chicken sandwich is to die for
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
SAWCE
Drives: Ebombtra

wap wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:06 pm Aw hell, :sawce: , really sorry to hear about Mama :sawce: 's news. But, she's beat it before, and the doc is optimistic, so you have to be optimistic, too, for her. :like:
Thanks man. Tough to be optimistic right now when it’s the third time it’s come around, but doing my best.
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

SAWCE wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:29 am
wap wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:06 pm Aw hell, :sawce: , really sorry to hear about Mama :sawce: 's news. But, she's beat it before, and the doc is optimistic, so you have to be optimistic, too, for her. :like:
Thanks man. Tough to be optimistic right now when it’s the third time it’s come around, but doing my best.
I hear that. It's real tough but she needs to feel optimism from you. Still :(

We're here if you need to talk.
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
SAWCE

wap wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:57 am
SAWCE wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:29 am

I hear that. It's real tough but she needs to feel optimism from you. Still :(

We're here if you need to talk.
:wub:
SAWCE

Hit the gym last night to clear my head, then came home and smoked a bowl while eating too much food. Great comfort meal though. Ribeye steak, half a box of Mac and cheese, and some Texas Toast garlic bread.
Apex
Drives: Abominable

SAWCE wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:23 am Hit the gym last night to clear my head, then came home and smoked a bowl while eating too much food. Great comfort meal though. Ribeye steak, half a box of Mac and cheese, and some Texas Toast garlic bread.
:mahman: :drool:
CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: C5

My brother's 21st birthday is Sunday and idk wtf to get him. My mom is getting him an instapot and he claims to not want anything else. He's tough to shop for since he lives with my mom and she usually will just buy him something when he needs or wants it. I plan on putting my crebitz card on his Uber account even though he probably won't start drinking, but if he does I don't want him to worry about cost of getting a ride home, but I'd like to get him something he can enjoy as well.
troyguitar
Drives: Trek Domane

CaleDeRoo wrote:My brother's 21st birthday is Sunday and idk wtf to get him.
Get him :drunk:
CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

troyguitar wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:21 pm
CaleDeRoo wrote:My brother's 21st birthday is Sunday and idk wtf to get him.
He lives in Florida. I don't think he has any interest in drinking anyways. The only thing he truly wants is an internship, and I've been exhausting all my contacts since mid summer.
CorvetteWaxer
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: 1986 Hyundai Excel, 351C swap

CaleDeRoo wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:24 pm
troyguitar wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:21 pm

He lives in Florida. I don't think he has any interest in drinking anyways. The only thing he truly wants is an internship, and I've been exhausting all my contacts since mid summer.
Get him an account on DFD.

It's the perfect gift to motivate him to stop being a :crang: and move out of Mom's basement.

:lolol:
Apex

CaleDeRoo wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:20 pm My brother's 21st birthday is Sunday and idk wtf to get him. My mom is getting him an instapot and he claims to not want anything else. He's tough to shop for since he lives with my mom and she usually will just buy him something when he needs or wants it. I plan on putting my crebitz card on his Uber account even though he probably won't start drinking, but if he does I don't want him to worry about cost of getting a ride home, but I'd like to get him something he can enjoy as well.
Get him some nice Latina :tits:
CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

CorvetteWaxer wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:26 pm

It's the perfect gift to motivate him to stop being a :crang: and move out of Mom's basement.

I'm the real :crang: of the family. My mom only moved to FL to give him a free place to live while he's in school, even though my dad was going to buy a house down there for my brother to live in and rent out the spare rooms.
Apex

CorvetteWaxer
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: 1986 Hyundai Excel, 351C swap

CaleDeRoo wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:30 pm

I'm the real :crang: of the family. My mom only moved to FL to give him a free place to live while he's in school, even though my dad was going to buy a house down there for my brother to live in and rent out the spare rooms.
With the bolded parts, You're the :crang: of the family?? :wtf: did you get if he's getting attention like that and is not the :crang: ???!?!
CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

CorvetteWaxer wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:32 pm
CaleDeRoo wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:30 pm

With the bolded parts, You're the :crang: of the family?? :wtf: did you get if he's getting attention like that and is not the :crang: ???!?!
Mid 2014 my dad starting working in Houston on the James Webb telescope and asked me to move back into his house to take care of it and the dog. I lived there for free during that time and he's back to living in NY but since I pay the internet/tv bills and help him with chores, and let him use my truck freely I still live there. So 26 living in dad's house. Is that not :crang: -ing?
wap

:lolgasm: :doit: :like:
wap

CaleDeRoo wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:38 pm
CorvetteWaxer wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:32 pm

Mid 2014 my dad starting working in Houston on the James Webb telescope and asked me to move back into his house to take care of it and the dog. I lived there for free during that time and he's back to living in NY but since I pay the internet/tv bills and help him with chores, and let him use my truck freely I still live there. So 26 living in dad's house. Is that not :crang: -ing?
Sounds to me like, at least in the beginning, you were providing him a real service in house and ( :doge: )sitting so it wasn't just sitting there unused or so he didn't have to :dill: with the hassles of renting and being a long distance landlord. :iono:
wap

Plus, you're not completely useless with real life decision making or :haus: /car wrenching, which is the other major component of :crang: -dom.
CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

wap wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:19 pm
CaleDeRoo wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:38 pm

Sounds to me like, at least in the beginning, you were providing him a real service in house and ( :doge: )sitting so it wasn't just sitting there unused or so he didn't have to :dill: with the hassles of renting and being a long distance landlord. :iono:
Am I now :crang: ?

I want here back then so I don't know the specifics
Irish
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: '12 GIT (190K!)- 2011 Outie A5

Shut up Crang
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

CaleDeRoo wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:22 pm

I remember we were talking about tinder bitches and you got game and not bitching about us on how slow she replied or ghosted, etc. So in a women sense not :crang: . If you actually live with a parent for a reasonable purpose to help out and pay parts of it (internet, etc), that's an ok in my book. I know people my age who still lives with folks and don't even have a job or an income at all, and probably sell weed in the basement with a 7-11 job.
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

if you and :crang: swap cars, there's an 80% chance the subie and the Vette will become a junkyard queens.
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
Irish
Drives: '12 GIT (190K!)- 2011 Outie A5

[user not found] wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:03 pm
Irish wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:25 pmShut up Crang
I love you guys
:wub:
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

CaleDeRoo wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:20 pm My brother's 21st birthday is Sunday and idk wtf to get him. My mom is getting him an instapot and he claims to not want anything else. He's tough to shop for since he lives with my mom and she usually will just buy him something when he needs or wants it. I plan on putting my crebitz card on his Uber account even though he probably won't start drinking, but if he does I don't want him to worry about cost of getting a ride home, but I'd like to get him something he can enjoy as well.
get him a c5
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
wap

wap wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:20 pm Plus, you're not completely useless with real life decision making or :haus: /car wrenching, which is the other major component of :crang: -dom.
:dat: so :nope:
Also, you're not an infuriating :derp: :millennial: :like: