OT 17: WELCOME TO THE CORONADOME!

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
haleyann
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Drives: Forester & Fiata

Happy Friday the 13th! Enjoy the full moon!
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

haleyann wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:46 am Happy Friday the 13th! Enjoy the full moon!
Going to this gal’s place tonight to imbibe in some wine and weed. :dock: should be a given after that.
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

SAWCE wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:10 am
haleyann wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:46 am Happy Friday the 13th! Enjoy the full moon!
Going to this gal’s place tonight to imbibe in some wine and weed. :dock: should be a given after that.
:fuckyeah:
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
CorvetteWaxer
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: 1986 Hyundai Excel, 351C swap

wap wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:15 pm
CorvetteWaxer wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:18 pm

I had those leggings/socks while having an IV in one arm and a cuff on the other. The first night.... Talk about feeling like you were a restrained prisoner!
I know exactly what you're talking about. Not trying to one-up you, but I had IV's in both arms, my upper chest, a probe in my left groin ( :yikes: ) and the cuff and socks for 4 days straight in ICU and most of that for 2.5 more days in my regular room, so I'm totally sympathetic to what you went through. :)
Oh, Christ... I had it easy and I know it. That feeling you get of paranoid anxiousness in these situations doe.
CorvetteWaxer
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

[user not found] wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:58 am Morning all.

Waxer, happy to hear you are taking the right steps. Too many guys ignore it, particularly when they are as much of a hard charger as you.

No real news from [user not found] land these days. Quiet is good I guess.
Thanks man. Quiet is very good for sure!

So, as of this morning, one week since I went into the hospital I have officially dropped 20 pounds of weight, a good chunk was excess fluid/water, but I'll take it! :D
Apex
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Abominable

CorvetteWaxer wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:04 pm

Waxer, happy to hear you are taking the right steps. Too many guys ignore it, particularly when they are as much of a hard charger as you.

So, as of this morning, one week since I went into the hospital I have officially dropped 20 pounds of weight, a good chunk was excess fluid/water, but I'll take it! :D
Silver lining! :lol:
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

:popcorn:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
wap

CorvetteWaxer wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:02 pm
wap wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:15 pm

I know exactly what you're talking about. Not trying to one-up you, but I had IV's in both arms, my upper chest, a probe in my left groin ( :yikes: ) and the cuff and socks for 4 days straight in ICU and most of that for 2.5 more days in my regular room, so I'm totally sympathetic to what you went through. :)
Oh, Christ... I had it easy and I know it. That feeling you get of paranoid anxiousness in these situations doe.
:dat:
But the sense of relief when those damn things get taken out of you is :megusta:
wap

Apex wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:26 pm

Silver lining! :lol:
:dat:
Thank :jesus: for small favors I guess.
wap

Had an echo cardiogram and followup appointment with my cardiologist this morning. All is well and he took me off of coumadin so no more rat poison for me, AND I get to drink in Ireland week after next! :fuckyeah:
CorvetteWaxer
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

wap wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:25 pm Had an echo cardiogram and followup appointment with my cardiologist this morning. All is well and he took me off of coumadin so no more rat poison for me, AND I get to drink in Ireland week after next! :fuckyeah:

I haven't even asked about drinking or anything like that yet. I figure even if he says it would be okay, I don't need to do it right now. Although, I sure could go for some Guinness from the tap in Dublin.
SAWCE

[user not found] wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:29 am

Fuckyeah
She’s cute. We met on a flight out to Dallas while I was heading to Florida and she was heading to Georgia or something for a wedding. Chatted the whole flight, exchanged numbers because the wedding sounded like it was going to be shit show and I wanted to hear how it turned out, but didn’t talk at all after that since I was with Michelle. Oh then with all the crazy delays coming home from Florida due to storms, we wound up on the same leg home to San Diego that next weekend from whatever airport our connecting flights flew into. She was seated one row behind me, but the guy next to me traded seats with her so she could come sit next to me again. Then a few weeks ago she randomly popped up as someone I might now on Instagram, added her on there and we’ve been talking here and there, had a few plans to hang out before that fell through, so finally making it happen tonight. Should be fun.
SAWCE

A couple more pounds and you’ll be ready to step on stage with me :massles:
CorvetteWaxer
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

SAWCE wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:58 pm

As what, the before to your after?

:lolol:
SAWCE

SAWCE wrote:
[user not found] wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:29 am Fuckyeah
She’s cute. We met on a flight out to Dallas while I was heading to Florida and she was heading to Georgia or something for a wedding. Chatted the whole flight, exchanged numbers because the wedding sounded like it was going to be shit show and I wanted to hear how it turned out, but didn’t talk at all after that since I was with Michelle. Oh then with all the crazy delays coming home from Florida due to storms, we wound up on the same leg home to San Diego that next weekend from whatever airport our connecting flights flew into. She was seated one row behind me, but the guy next to me traded seats with her so she could come sit next to me again. Then a few weeks ago she randomly popped up as someone I might now on Instagram, added her on there and we’ve been talking here and there, had a few plans to hang out before that fell through, so finally making it happen tonight. Should be fun.
SAWCE

CorvetteWaxer wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:10 pm

:lolgasm:
Irish
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: '12 GIT (190K!)- 2011 Outie A5

wap wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:25 pm Had an echo cardiogram and followup appointment with my cardiologist this morning. All is well and he took me off of coumadin so no more rat poison for me, AND I get to drink in Ireland week after next! :fuckyeah:
Fantastic news!

:mahman: drink a few for me... one of lifes regrets for me will be not being able to get tanked up in a real Irish pub..... alternative would be dire but still .....:disappoint:
Irish
Drives: '12 GIT (190K!)- 2011 Outie A5

SAWCE wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:57 pm
[user not found] wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:29 am

Fuckyeah
Dayum, sounds like fate to me and she is cute as fuq..... hope it works out the way you want it too
SAWCE

Irish wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:31 pm
SAWCE wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:57 pm

Dayum, sounds like fate to me and she is cute as fuq..... hope it works out the way you want it too
Don’t see it going anywhere. She’s planning on moving out to SC or NC in the coming months. But, if we can hang a few times between now and then and pound it out, that’s perfect.
wap

CorvetteWaxer wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:44 pm

I haven't even asked about drinking or anything like that yet. I figure even if he says it would be okay, I don't need to do it right now. Although, I sure could go for some Guinness from the tap in Dublin.
I'm VERY much looking forward to exactly :dat: :drool: :drunk: :fuckyeah: :excited:
wap

CorvetteWaxer wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:10 pm

:lolgasm:
wap

SAWCE wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:17 pm
SAWCE wrote:
Oh wow. :woodplow:
wap

Irish wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:29 pm
Fantastic news!

:mahman: drink a few for me... one of lifes regrets for me will be not being able to get tanked up in a real Irish pub..... alternative would be dire but still .....:disappoint:
:word:
I'll think of you when I have my first drink until I can't think of much of anything any more. :lol:
wap

This bad boy was outside of bossbro's office window the other day.
:impressive:Image

Sent from my toaster using Crapatalk

09vdubgti
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Drives: Forester

Hi everyone, beautiful weather were having right.