Oracio
Lorenzo
Leonardo
Alessandro
Vincenzo
Francesco
Antonio
Nicolo
Well done..... I like Alfonso, Lorenzo, and Leonardo. Also was thinking Alfredo, after the character Alfredo Linguini from Ratatouille.
All :notbad: choices.
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

Let us know your final choice.
:well:
CorvetteWaxer
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: 1986 Hyundai Excel, 351C swap

Irish wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:53 am
wap wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:08 pm

And take it from me, his warm soothing vibes do wonders for heart problems. :hubba: :lol:
:wub:

CorvetteWaxer wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:40 pm :ohmy:

Update for status of the last few hours..

My HR dropped significantly after coming off the IV and going 100% oral meds. I am currently sitting at a resting rate of 68-70 bpm for the last 4 hours and my heart rhythm has corrected.

Let's hope this holds and the medication recipe is correct.

:waxer:
Looks like you have stabilized :mahman: :fuckyeah:
Thanks man... I am hone. Got to come home last night and now I'm just resting and trying to acclimate to the new meds and life at home where someone isn't poking me for blood or blood pressure or anything else every 2 hours. :)
Irish
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: '12 GIT (190K!)- 2011 Outie A5

CorvetteWaxer wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:45 am

Thanks man... I am hone. Got to come home last night and now I'm just resting and trying to acclimate to the new meds and life at home where someone isn't poking me for blood or blood pressure or anything else every 2 hours. :)
Oh man, I feel that. It impossible to recover in the hospital on no real sleep, for all the poking and prodding they do ...

Glad to hear you are home
wap

Yea wasn't that fun? :rolleyes: For my 4.5 days in ICU I had a bp cuff on that automatically inflated to take my pressure every hour, 24 hours/day. Not to mention the "socks' that inflated and deflated every 30 seconds or so all night long. :disgust:
And I definitely do NOT miss being poked so often. :disgust:
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

:manuello:
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

CorvetteWaxer wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:18 pm
Calvinball wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:57 am

Sucks, but in a way better to find out this way than a heart attack. What stage is the CHF?

Sent from the Beer Depository
Thanks to everyone for the well wishes.

I'm not certain of the stage of CHF, my wife might remember what was said more than I do, I have had a lot of things running through my mind 24/7 since coming in.

My cardiologist seems to not be too worried about it and says that if I follow his instruction everything can be pretty much reverted with time and effort. They have medicated me and stabilized my BP and my blood sugar, but my heart rate is still high and I am still in afib. He thinks he will release me when my rate is under control (currently easily spikes up to 140 bpm), and I may need to get Cardiac ablation procedure using catheters to correct the afib....... yea... ;)
HOLY FUCK MAN. I JUST SAW ALL OF THIS. SO SORRY. Been away at work and dealing with a far less serious but still shitty C/4-C/5 back inflammation leading to holy fuck hold on pain in upper left back, tingly fingers in left hand, just starting to get back to normal. Ruined about two weeks for me. Pounding that oxycodone like M&Ms. Nothing like this though.

I don't know what kind of retirement you would envision for yourself while the wife acquires full medical benefits, but let's face it.....you DO NOT NEED TO WORK. If cutting back would put another decade on the table for you, it's time to just fucking bag it.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
haleyann
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Drives: Forester & Fiata

wap wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:28 pm

Yea wasn't that fun? :rolleyes: For my 4.5 days in ICU I had a bp cuff on that automatically inflated to take my pressure every hour, 24 hours/day. Not to mention the "socks' that inflated and deflated every 30 seconds or so all night long. :disgust:
But I like poking people
CorvetteWaxer
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

I had those leggings/socks while having an IV in one arm and a cuff on the other. The first night.... Talk about feeling like you were a restrained prisoner!
CorvetteWaxer
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Desertbreh wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:17 pm
CorvetteWaxer wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:18 pm

Thanks to everyone for the well wishes.

I'm not certain of the stage of CHF, my wife might remember what was said more than I do, I have had a lot of things running through my mind 24/7 since coming in.

My cardiologist seems to not be too worried about it and says that if I follow his instruction everything can be pretty much reverted with time and effort. They have medicated me and stabilized my BP and my blood sugar, but my heart rate is still high and I am still in afib. He thinks he will release me when my rate is under control (currently easily spikes up to 140 bpm), and I may need to get Cardiac ablation procedure using catheters to correct the afib....... yea... ;)
HOLY FUCK MAN. I JUST SAW ALL OF THIS. SO SORRY. Been away at work and dealing with a far less serious but still shitty C/4-C/5 back inflammation leading to holy fuck hold on pain in upper left back, tingly fingers in left hand, just starting to get back to normal. Ruined about two weeks for me. Pounding that oxycodone like M&Ms. Nothing like this though.

I don't know what kind of retirement you would envision for yourself while the wife acquires full medical benefits, but let's face it.....you DO NOT NEED TO WORK. If cutting back would put another decade on the table for you, it's time to just fucking bag it.
Thanks dude.

I spoke with my boss today and basically got the okay to work at home for as much/long as I want. Benefit of working with him for over 20 years I guess.

I'm going to stay home untill I feel better or think I need to go in. Our reviews just came back and it's focal time starting last night, so I think I will need to go in at least one day before the end of the month to close out on the slackers I can't really do on the phone.

These meds make me damned tired during the day though.
fledonfoot
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Taco Truk | Power Wheels Heep

haleyann wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:32 am Fiata needs a name. Ideas?
Tony.

So it can fix itself.

Again.
Irish

fledonfoot wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:51 pm
haleyann wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:32 am Fiata needs a name. Ideas?
Tony.

So it can fix itself.

Again.
:iswydt:
wap

haleyann wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:59 pm

But I like poking people
:gtfo:
It's awful. I've got so many small scars on my forearms, the inside of both my elbows, my upper chest, wrist. :dislike: :(
wap

CorvetteWaxer wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:18 pm

I had those leggings/socks while having an IV in one arm and a cuff on the other. The first night.... Talk about feeling like you were a restrained prisoner!
I know exactly what you're talking about. Not trying to one-up you, but I had IV's in both arms, my upper chest, a probe in my left groin ( :yikes: ) and the cuff and socks for 4 days straight in ICU and most of that for 2.5 more days in my regular room, so I'm totally sympathetic to what you went through. :)
wap

Irish wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:12 pm
fledonfoot wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:51 pm

Tony.

So it can fix itself.

Again.
:iswydt:
:dat: :lolol:
haleyann
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Drives: Forester & Fiata

Honestly I feel like every healthcare professional should have to go through a hospital stay themselves and experience everything through a patients eyes
wap

haleyann wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:34 pm Honestly I feel like every healthcare professional should have to go through a hospital stay themselves and experience everything through a patients eyes
:bravo:
No question. I think it would be eye opening for many of them.
Irish

haleyann wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:34 pm Honestly I feel like every healthcare professional should have to go through a hospital stay themselves and experience everything through a patients eyes
:dat: x 1000
Irish

Testing Google Photos for McQueenballz.....

MY daughters painting is featured in her high school Art Department Case (its dead Center) ....The pencil drawings of fruit in the left hand upper corner are hers too...

Last edited by Irish on Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wap

Irish wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:39 pm Testing Google Photos for McQueenballz.....

MY daughters painting is featured in her high school Art Department Case (its dead Center) ....The pencil drawings of fruit in the right hand upper corner are hers too...

:notbad:
Kid's got some talent.
Irish

Thanks FAP

still testing for Queenie...

That pic was from Google and it was visible....

This one is my monster tomato plants..... had a really good season due to all the rain we got through early summer....

MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

Here's some hinge :derp:ery gold

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
wap

Irish wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:04 pm Thanks FAP

still testing for Queenie...

That pic was from Google and it was visible....

This one is my monster tomato plants..... had a really good season due to all the rain we got through early summer....

:howdy:
FWIW, I can only see the second pic.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

CorvetteWaxer wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:26 pm
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:17 pm

Thanks dude.

I spoke with my boss today and basically got the okay to work at home for as much/long as I want. Benefit of working with him for over 20 years I guess.

I'm going to stay home untill I feel better or think I need to go in. Our reviews just came back and it's focal time starting last night, so I think I will need to go in at least one day before the end of the month to close out on the slackers I can't really do on the phone.

Yeah 20 years of quality service has its perks. Well earned. Get on the mend.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

Desertbreh wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:00 am
CorvetteWaxer wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:26 pm

Thanks dude.

Yeah 20 years of quality service has its perks. Well earned. Get on the mend.
:dat:
brain go brrrrrr