OT 17: WELCOME TO THE CORONADOME!

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

troyguitar wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:46 pm
SAWCE wrote:
Didn’t realized NY got tornados. Hope it passes with no incident.
No issues here, lights dimmed a few times but otherwise we just enjoyed tasty sandwiches.
:fuckyeah: :notbad:
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

First
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
Apex
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Abominable

Jerky turned out banging. :fatty:
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

razr390 wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:56 pmFirst
:impressive:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
wap

Apex wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:05 pm Jerky turned out banging. :fatty:
:fap: turned out :dock:

:wat:
Apex

wap wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:21 pm
:fap: turned out :dock:

:wat:
:hue:
CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: C5

Of all the tornado watches here in my whole life I can only remember something like one actual touchdown
Apex

[user not found] wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:12 pm
I should make my own jerky - we even have a dehydrator that never gets used.
:doit:
It’s fun to play around with different :sawce: marinades and stuff. Plus, it smells amaze :balls:
Apex

Water main was fixed and we’re back in the office today. Tossed the laptop charging cable in my bag so I can bring it home today.
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

Going camping after work this weekend, drove the truck and glamper to work so we can leave from here...wife's going to meet me at my office.

Stupid Dream Cruise has clogged up all the roads around me.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
troyguitar
Drives: Trek Domane

Detroit wrote:Going camping after work this weekend, drove the truck and glamper to work so we can leave from here...wife's going to meet me at my office.

Stupid car people. Don't they know that :truk: is lyfe?
SAWCE

Burgers acquired and demolished after leg day last night. Back to Shake Shack. Two shack burgers, chicken sandwich, a fries. I normally have them leave the mayo off the chicken sandwich, but left it on last night and it was fucking :drool: :fatty: Still no shack :sawce: on the burgers though, I’m not a fan of Thousand Island.
wap

Detroit wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:23 am Going camping after work this weekend, drove the truck and glamper to work so we can leave from here...wife's going to meet me at my office.

:megusta:

Quiet-ish weekend for us. Meeting some friends at a restaurant for dinner tomorrow. :iono: what else :doe:
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

SAWCE wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:59 am Burgers acquired and demolished after leg day last night. Back to Shake Shack. Two shack burgers, chicken sandwich, a fries. I normally have them leave the mayo off the chicken sandwich, but left it on last night and it was fucking :drool: :fatty: Still no shack :sawce: on the burgers though, I’m not a fan of Thousand Island.
thats a hearty meal for a growing boy.

dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

wap wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:08 am
Detroit wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:23 am Going camping after work this weekend, drove the truck and glamper to work so we can leave from here...wife's going to meet me at my office.

Quiet-ish weekend for us. Meeting some friends at a restaurant for dinner tomorrow. :iono: what else :doe:
we will be doing more or less the same. Im sous vide''ing a chuck steak. Hoping to do a good dry rub crust with our potted herbs. Maybe some baked taters with it and an au jus

Clean house and install oil pan while nursing my finger. probably also work on some :doge: training/walking.
SAWCE

dubshow wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:32 am
SAWCE wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:59 am Burgers acquired and demolished after leg day last night. Back to Shake Shack. Two shack burgers, chicken sandwich, a fries. I normally have them leave the mayo off the chicken sandwich, but left it on last night and it was fucking :drool: :fatty: Still no shack :sawce: on the burgers though, I’m not a fan of Thousand Island.
thats a hearty meal for a growing boy.

Just as a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down, a pipeful of weed helps the food go down.
SAWCE

Busy weekend for me. Going to finish cleaning the apartment up so I can take pictures and list an ad for a roommate. Class from 8-5 tomorrow, then lifting after that. Yoga, grocery shopping, and a hair/beard cut on Sunday. Trying to hang with that gal from the gym too.
wap

dubshow wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:34 am
wap wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:08 am

we will be doing more or less the same. Im sous vide''ing a chuck steak. Hoping to do a good dry rub crust with our potted herbs. Maybe some baked taters with it and an au jus

Clean house and install oil pan while nursing my finger. probably also work on some :doge: training/walking.
:notbad:
ChrisoftheNorth

troyguitar wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:53 am
Detroit wrote:Going camping after work this weekend, drove the truck and glamper to work so we can leave from here...wife's going to meet me at my office.

Stupid car people. Don't they know that :truk: is lyfe?
Voluntarily sitting in a traffic jam every night for a week is :fullretard:
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
SAWCE

:dafuq: is dream cruise?
ChrisoftheNorth

SAWCE wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:55 am :dafuq: is dream cruise?
I think it's the largest car gathering on earth?

http://www.woodwarddreamcruise.com/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woodward_Dream_Cruise

^^^^That has some :neat: history about the road "woodward" which has quite a bit of historical significance^^^^^

The event is officially Saturday, but the fuckers start doing it on Monday and it gets progressively worse until the day on Saturday. It's basically a giant traffic jam of old people in old cars with :derp: s lining the street to watch.

I live off Woodward, and it makes it absolute hell commuting home from work because I depend on Woodward for 90% of my commute. We usually leave for it, but wife got the dates mixed up so we're leaving next week :rolleyes:

It's actually a neat thing to experience once, and I used to enjoy it until I lived in it. Now I can't stand it.
SAWCE

Detroit wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:29 pm

^^^^That has some :neat: history about the road "woodward" which has quite a bit of historical significance^^^^^

The event is officially Saturday, but the fuckers start doing it on Monday and it gets progressively worse until the day on Saturday. It's basically a giant traffic jam of old people in old cars with :derp: s lining the street to watch.

I live off Woodward, and it makes it absolute hell commuting home from work because I depend on Woodward for 90% of my commute. We usually leave for it, but wife got the dates mixed up so we're leaving next week :rolleyes:

It's actually a neat thing to experience once, and I used to enjoy it until I lived in it. Now I can't stand it.
Kinda cool. Can see it getting old after a few times though, and being downright miserable to live in during that week. I don’t even like when my main road is shut down one day a year for the Rock n Roll marathon out here
troyguitar

Detroit wrote:

Just :burnout: all the way home.
ChrisoftheNorth

troyguitar wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:42 pm
Detroit wrote: I think it's the largest car gathering on earth?

Just :burnout: all the way home.
Yea, and get arrested by Royal Oak PD. They're nuts during the cruise...worse recently...they don't want it happening as much as I don't. Literally, all you're allowed to do is sit in traffic. How that's even remotely fun, I'll never understand.
troyguitar

Detroit wrote:
troyguitar wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:42 pm Just :burnout: all the way home.
Yea, and get arrested by Royal Oak PD. They're nuts during the cruise...worse recently...they don't want it happening as much as I don't. Literally, all you're allowed to do is sit in traffic. How that's even remotely fun, I'll never understand.
:thanksobama:

Last time I went it was a bunch of rednecks doing burnouts all day.