2%
Other - describe below
No votes

Total votes: 262
Johnny_P
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue short bus

What kind of hamberders do you guys like? The hot dog thread was a raving success, figured this might be fun as well.

Everyone that picks mayo is WRONG :wrong:

SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

I keep mine pretty basic. Beef, cheese (american), lettuce, tomato, mustard.

Sometimes I'll get fancy with bacon, egg, :sawce: , avocado, etc.. but I usually like to let the flavor of the meat shine through unadulterated.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Perfect hamburger only has dill pickles, mustard, cheese and raw onion. That's it. With fully cooked thin patties on a white bun.

Red is for steak boiz.

:gtfo: with your $20 Gastropub bleeding rare Wagyu beef with carmelized jam and a Brioche Bun.

Come at me.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
SAWCE

Speaking of, some of you saw I went back to Shake Shack last night. Fuck, it's good. Got two cheeseburgers this time, built as I typed above, and a chicken sandwich. Sandwich was good, but not as good as the burgers. I had them leave the mayo off the sandwich. Next time I'll get it with mayo since everyone says to leave the mayo on. I added their Lousiana Hot Sauce to it, and that helped. Crinkle cut fries like theirs usually make me think of making some at home out of a bag, but theirs are still good.

Not completely related, but finished off the cheat meal by eating most of a box of Mac and Cheese. Waited an hour or so then polished off some Tilamook mint chocolate chip ice cream that had been in our freezer for a month or so.

:fatty:
SAWCE

Desertbreh wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:47 pm Perfect hamburger only has dill pickles, mustard, cheese and raw onion. That's it. With fully cooked thin patties on a white bun.

Red is for steak boiz.

:gtfo: with your $20 Gastropub bleeding rare Wagyu beef with carmelized jam and a Brioche Bun.

Come at me.
I can trade my lettuce for your raw onion if you let us use potato rolls instead of white buns.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Perfect Onion Rings and a side of Ranch for dipping......that is the burger side of kings.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

SAWCE wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:50 pm
Desertbreh wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:47 pm Perfect hamburger only has dill pickles, mustard, cheese and raw onion. That's it. With fully cooked thin patties on a white bun.

Red is for steak boiz.

Come at me.
I can trade my lettuce for your raw onion if you let us use potato rolls instead of white buns.
I could avoid Seppuku with potato rolls. Lettuce does not belong on ze burger, imho.
SAWCE

Desertbreh wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:53 pm

I could avoid Seppuku with potato rolls. Lettuce does not belong on ze burger, imho.
Deal.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

I don’t like my burgers plain jane. I’m also not a fan of tomatoes and pickles on a burger as well.

So far for restaurants right off my head:
Definitely shake shack
Red robin yummmm
Outback
and many more (will update when I remember) :lol:

Not a huge fan of mcdoe, other than a :scrooge: quick bite, i usually go for 2 cheeseburgers.
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
4zilch
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Ford Party ST

Double thin smash burger (with crispy edges), cheese, thinly sliced raw onion, mustard, and pickles.
As the only published author in a well-known motorcycle publication in the room...
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

4zilch wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:47 pm Double thin smash burger (with crispy edges), cheese, thinly sliced raw onion, mustard, and pickles.
:wub: Midwest knows how its done.
Johnny_P

Desertbreh wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:53 pm

Potato rolls are pretty damn good. I am a lettuce fan on my burgers if I'm going standard murica with them. If I'm going BBQ murica it's an onion ring if I have access to it and cheddar and BBQ :sawce:

Avocado is pretty good on a burger. So is a fried egg.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

I do not understand fried eggs on any sandwich type thing. :disgust:
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

4zilch wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:47 pm Double thin smash burger (with crispy edges), cheese, thinly sliced raw onion, mustard, and pickles.
Haven’t had smash since 2013, love their potato fries doe.
I also forgot to add five guys
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
SAWCE

Desertbreh wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:56 pm I do not understand fried eggs on any sandwich type thing. :disgust:
Does this mean that you also don't enjoy mopping up egg yolk from over easy/medium eggs with your buttered toast at the end of breakfast? :howdareu:
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Desertbreh wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:56 pm I do not understand fried eggs on any sandwich type thing. :disgust:
Gainz :bruh:
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

SAWCE wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:00 pm
Does this mean that you also don't enjoy mopping up egg yolk from over easy/medium eggs with your buttered toast at the end of breakfast? :howdareu:
No it doesn't mean that. I enjoy that. I also like them on my waffle. It just doesn't add to a burger or any other item with pre-existing protein....A burger should not fall apart, slide around or run all over your hands. Runny yolk on my hands. :dislike: Same problem with tomatoes and lettuce. Go make a salad!

But that's just, like, my opinion man.
4zilch
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Ford Party ST

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:59 pm
Haven’t had smash since 2013, love their potato fries doe.
I also forgot to add five guys
:word:

I was referring to the style vs. the chain (I’ve never actually had them). We call ‘em diner style too. Culver’s is the best FF burger option in these parts, though some would say steak and shake. There’s a couple local spots in Louisville that do it up right tho.
As the only published author in a well-known motorcycle publication in the room...
Johnny_P

What in the actual fuck
Johnny_P

SAWCE wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:00 pm
Egg on top of cooked cow meat in any form is :drool:
I almost always serve my steaks with an over easy egg on top.
Johnny_P

SAWCE wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:49 pm Speaking of, some of you saw I went back to Shake Shack last night. Fuck, it's good. Got two cheeseburgers this time, built as I typed above, and a chicken sandwich. Sandwich was good, but not as good as the burgers. I had them leave the mayo off the sandwich. Next time I'll get it with mayo since everyone says to leave the mayo on. I added their Lousiana Hot Sauce to it, and that helped. Crinkle cut fries like theirs usually make me think of making some at home out of a bag, but theirs are still good.

Not completely related, but finished off the cheat meal by eating most of a box of Mac and Cheese. Waited an hour or so then polished off some Tilamook mint chocolate chip ice cream that had been in our freezer for a month or so.

:fatty:
I need to go to shake shack some day. There are a few in Philly now. Would be real good after a bike ride.
Apex
Drives: Abominable

I don’t do it often, but I do enjoy me some fried egg on mah burger.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

Five guys puts their :meat: on lettuce leaves for :fatty: trying to slim down via keto. I've been thinking about that a bit.

I like Harvey's toppings, and a lot of them. Not sure if I've seen them states side but i think they originate there.

:jalepenis: , cat-sup, moo-tard, gay-o-naise, onions, cheese and pickles on the side always make the short list. Bacon doe, as much as i love it, feel it takes the burger to a place i can't quite feel comfortable about. It's just too much with the beef lately. Wrap those fatty meat strips around scallops and stick a toothpick in them before they get cooked.... Mmmm.

I put mayo and ketchup on my fries as well. That shit is delicious. Its a euro thing.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Johnny_P wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:33 pm
What in the actual fuck
Seriously. Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should.
Apex
Drives: Abominable

Tarspin wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:57 pm Five guys puts their :meat: on lettuce leaves for :fatty: trying to slim down via keto. I've been thinking about that a bit.

I like Harvey's toppings, and a lot of them. Not sure if I've seen them states side but i think they originate there.

:jalepenis: , cat-sup, moo-tard, gay-o-naise, onions, cheese and pickles on the side always make the short list. Bacon doe, as much as i love it, feel it takes the burger to a place i can't quite feel comfortable about. It's just too much with the beef lately. Wrap those fatty meat strips around scallops and stick a toothpick in them before they get cooked.... Mmmm.

I put mayo and ketchup on my fries as well. That shit is delicious. Its a euro thing.
Mayo and ketchup on fries? :fuckyeah: love it